We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Best Way To Smoke DMT? Options

Kie101
#1 Posted : 4/3/2009 1:20:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone, i was wondering if people could put any and all advise on the best ways to smoke DMT to counteract things such as harshnessStop and increase efficiency.
SWIM has got problems with harshness and finds it nearly impossible to smoke through a Bulb Vaporizer,
Swim is going to recrystallize it and order some mullein, but this would mean it would have to be smoked in a water bong?
Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 4/3/2009 2:18:20 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

swim found this pic of someone elses neighbours pipe and he reported that there was no harshness with this pipe at all.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 4/3/2009 2:22:52 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Smoking it in a water bong is fine.

If you want some good advice, order some Pau D'aro instead and make it into Enhanced Leaf which won't require a recrystallisation. This results in the freshest smoke you've ever smoked. Most leafs work great and achieve the required result but I've found darco to be an amazing and fulfilling experience.

Good luck.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Attention All Shipping
#4 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:29:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I suspect I won't be the only one to make this recommendation but I'd advise a Vapor Genie. It pretty much guarantees vapourisation of the spice rendering it much smoother and I've found it much easier to breakthrough with. I used to use a bulb vapouriser but since I got the vaporgenie I don't plan on using anything else.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:32:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yes...the vaporgenie is extremely smooth..with EASY breakthroughs..and its made of wood so you dont have to worry about dropping it on breakthrough..and also everything is contained so no vapor can escape and nothing can fall out of it...plus its basically impossible to burn the spice...and it looks awesome on breakthrough

the only problem though..is that SWIM has one for vaporizing weed as well..and whenever he uses it now..he gets a little anxious because it reminds him of smoking DMT...EEK
it's a sound

Attention All Shipping
#6 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:10:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You should've got different types - classic or exotic - to distinguish them.

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:15:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah SWIM has...but just the way that you smoke them are the same...
it's a sound

Phlux-
#8 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:30:57 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

anyone built their own vaporizor ? made one a long time ago - but not for spice.
What may work well if done correctly could be a soldering iron tube with some kinda bowl perhaps and a selectable variable resistor control for the type of substance being vaporized. - tube perhaps mounted on a heatsink with some potent feet and a custom dome - any ideas ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

wake and bacon
#9 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:43:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has a few bongs at his disposal, as well as two honey oil bulbs, but chooses the standard glass pipe most of the time... the very best experiences have been had out of it!! Once he learned how to effectively smoke the spice out of it, there has been no turning back. The bowl just works perfectly. Load up a .03... gone in one hit... every time... then... ZOOOM!!!
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

Cy
#10 Posted : 4/7/2009 12:38:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have recently administered about 10 doesses of breakthrough expirences using only about 100-200 mg of spice using The Machine. Which I have found to be the very best way to dose. It was easy to make, it is visually pleasing to use, it tastes like air, and makes your lungs feel BETTER than normal (due to the tingly nature of the spice).
^

endlessness
#11 Posted : 4/16/2009 7:01:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So SWIM bought a vaporgenie, yay!

should arrive next week.

If SWIM uses dmt, does it stench the vaporgenie forever? Can one vaporgenie be used for weed/hash and dmt?

Jorkest
#12 Posted : 4/16/2009 7:44:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ehhhhhhh....you could...but as well all know well..that once dmt is vaporized or smoked through a device..

its been converted..

SWIM has a few VG's and he cant even smoke through the one that hasnt had dmt through it..without smelling it or tasting it

its kinda interesting..because even though he knows there is no dmt in it..he gets that flutter in his stomach..
it's a sound

Bill Cipher
#13 Posted : 4/16/2009 10:44:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
If SWIM uses dmt, does it stench the vaporgenie forever? Can one vaporgenie be used for weed/hash and dmt?

No matter how many screens you put in the thing, it still tends to bleed through and pool up underneath, so I'd be careful about what else you use it for (and who else you use it with). Best to designate it solely as your spicemobile.

endlessness
#14 Posted : 4/16/2009 11:00:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
ehhhhhhh....you could...but as well all know well..that once dmt is vaporized or smoked through a device..

its been converted..

SWIM has a few VG's and he cant even smoke through the one that hasnt had dmt through it..without smelling it or tasting it

its kinda interesting..because even though he knows there is no dmt in it..he gets that flutter in his stomach..

Yeah I kinda knew it but hoped it could be different. thanks Smile

Uncle Knucles wrote:

No matter how many screens you put in the thing, it still tends to bleed through and pool up underneath, so I'd be careful about what else you use it for (and who else you use it with). Best to designate it solely as your spicemobile.

what about using the little pad that comes with the volcano vaporizer? I think I read somewhere that to make it fit have to cut it to make it smaller, though..

the thing is, SWIM doesnt have money for another vaporgenie right now, and he is going to soon travel to somewhere where there's gonna be good hash. He doesn't want to smoke with tobacco, and the volcano is not portable.

since its also gonna be a special place, SWIM is planning on smoking some spice, which is already infused in herbs. He is only taking maybe 5 doses.. Thats why he was hoping someone would say one can clean it with alcohol or whatever and make it as new but I guess its too much to ask heh? What about changing some replacement parts of the 'genie, like the screens or whatever else is possible?

Bill Cipher
#15 Posted : 4/17/2009 1:47:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, it can always be cleaned I'm sure, but you'll probably always taste a little of the spice remnant, and you may get some unintended fractals with your hash high. I wouldn't be pulling on it while operating any heavy machinery...

Contact
#16 Posted : 4/18/2009 1:37:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
swim found this pic of someone elses neighbours pipe and he reported that there was no harshness with this pipe at all.

Can one explain to my friend how this pipe works? where you put the lighter? where will the smoke collect?
My friend saw one of these, he's thinking of buying one like this.

Cheers and thanks from my friend.
There is more than we can see with our eyes open

tigerarmy
#17 Posted : 4/25/2009 5:52:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I tried out my vapor genie today and I must not have been getting it hot enough. So far I've smoked spice 3 times, the first 2 were in an old metal pipe with a screen and the third was in the vapor genie today. The first 2 times I used 25 mg and had pretty amazing experiences. Today I placed about 35mg on top of a bed of ganja in the vapor genie, I took about 5 hits off of it and tasted spice but barely got any effects, the herb seemed to be still wet from the spice melting onto it. I guess I should have buried the flame in there a little deeper but in the flier for the vapor genie it said not to touch the flame to the filter thing inside. Can any vapor genie owners out there give me any tips for smoking spice?

Thanks.

wake and bacon
#18 Posted : 4/25/2009 5:29:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Contact wrote:
Phlux- wrote:

Can one explain to my friend how this pipe works? where you put the lighter? where will the smoke collect?
My friend saw one of these, he's thinking of buying one like this.

Cheers and thanks from my friend.

That pipe looks like a steamroller. You place your lighter above the bowl (that bowl looks massive!!!) to vaporize your spice, while holding your hand over the hole nearest to the bowl to create a big carb-like mechanism. You inhale through the mouthpiece (hole on the other end) and remove your hand from the other hole once smoke/vapor fills the whole steamroller. Very nice!
DeadLizard wrote:
Darkbb wrote:
BTW wheres the "Donate" button traveler?

There are 2 ways to donate
one is called "Post Reply" and the other is called "New Topic"
You will find these buttons at the top and bottom of most pages

tigerarmy
#19 Posted : 4/26/2009 9:37:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well I'm going to try another hit tonight with the vapor genie. I've got 6 screens in there including the original one, I'm planning on 35mg or so on top of a bed of ganja. This time I'll just get the flame in there nice a deep I guess.

endlessness
#20 Posted : 4/26/2009 9:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well SWIM wouldnt use a bed of ganja, but he didnt try his vaporgenie yet.. he thinks like this because he imagines there will be a lot of vapour from the weed iself, so one wont get the full punch of pure dmt, which is key in breaking through.

SWIM will probably try with a replacement liquid pad for the volcano vaporizer, cut it to fit the 'genie and try like that... or use weed that has been exhausted from its vapours already, so that the vapours are only coming from the dmt

12NEXT