We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
the GVG DIARIES Options

jbark
#21 Posted : 8/19/2013 3:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
JBark a good read and i was tempted to wade in a couple of days ago but i don"t think i have the finesse to deal with psychedelic vaginas and the psychoanalysis thereof.
I would probably have been a bit crass and asked if you"d been getting enough of late. And, like Mr Kermit, enquired if the Mdma had anything to do with it.

What do you think it all meant???

Psychedelic vaginas demand finesse? I'll bear that in mind next time they pop up!

And getting enough of late? Not by a long shot. Smile So yeah, that likely plays into it. Still bizarre that it didn't feel or look sexual...

It is likely a reflection of what is on my (subconscious) mind of late (certainly wasn't a penis that showed up!).

Being single after almost 16 yrs is definitely odd!! I must be dredging the recesses of my primal mind and revealing myself to myself with these trance-induced images. Know thyself. Am I, then, a vagina? Smile

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hug46
#22 Posted : 8/19/2013 4:07:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
Am I, then, a vagina? Smile

If you are not a vagina perhaps you in touch with your inner vagina. I salute you!

Mind you i have had some pretty vagina heavy dreams over the years. One particularly disturbing one was when i was going out with an older woman, i dreamt that i was going down on my mother and then it alternated to me having sex with the girlfriend and then back to the mother. I was pretty happy to awake from that one.

BecometheOther
#23 Posted : 8/21/2013 6:47:59 PM

metamorhpasizer

One time, on changa, I definetly saw a giant "cosmic vagina" like a womb or something. I didnt attach anything sexual to the experience it just felt very motherly and soothing Pleased
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

jbark
#24 Posted : 8/25/2013 2:45:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:
jbark wrote:
Am I, then, a vagina? Smile

If you are not a vagina perhaps you in touch with your inner vagina. I salute you!

Mind you i have had some pretty vagina heavy dreams over the years. One particularly disturbing one was when i was going out with an older woman, i dreamt that i was going down on my mother and then it alternated to me having sex with the girlfriend and then back to the mother. I was pretty happy to awake from that one.

Not to be coy, but aren't all vaginas inner monsieur Hug? Smile

And that dream - you did seek help, right? I will henceforth reference your dream as loose justification for men's unwavering predilection for younger women. Smile

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

jbark
#25 Posted : 8/25/2013 2:52:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:
One time, on changa, I definetly saw a giant "cosmic vagina" like a womb or something. I didnt attach anything sexual to the experience it just felt very motherly and soothing Pleased

This particular vagina was definitely not motherly. Soothing perhaps, but more enigmatic and profoundly beautiful than anything else. A glimpse at the downy-topped, flesh branched tree of forbidden fruit?

Always a mystery from where these hyper-real images hail, and why they emerge from the blooming prismatic dance of multihued hyperspace. A mystery all ways.

JBArk

hug46
#26 Posted : 8/25/2013 4:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:

Not to be coy, but aren't all vaginas inner monsieur Hug? Smile

Hmmm that is a very good point!

As for seeking help with my disturbing dream, i integrated it in a way that i was seeing our relationship wind down and, at the time, i needed a mummy figure in my life. I think that if i wasn"t disturbed by my dream, i would have been more worried. We are still friends and one of her daughters is now 33. But i will be staying well away from any romantic interludes with her. I really don"t want anymore incestuous nightmares.

As for a justification for our predilection for young women, my current squeeze is 19 years my junior. I just hope to God that she doesn" start having those sorts of dreams about me at anytime in the future!

jbark
#27 Posted : 8/26/2013 4:50:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hug46 wrote:

As for a justification for our predilection for young women, my current squeeze is 19 years my junior. I just hope to God that she doesn" start having those sorts of dreams about me at anytime in the future!

The real question is - would she tell you if she had? Smile

JBArk

hug46
#28 Posted : 8/26/2013 5:32:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jbark wrote:
hug46 wrote:

I just hope to God that she doesn" start having those sorts of dreams about me at anytime in the future!

The real question is - would she tell you if she had? Smile

If i am being 100% honest i would hope that she didn"t. I think it would play havoc with my potency. Some things are best left to being written about on clandestine internet forums Wink

Jin
#29 Posted : 8/30/2013 2:25:58 AM

yes

vagina's eh ,

also was the vagina composed of fractals ? beautiful sight i guess
illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

jbark
#30 Posted : 8/30/2013 2:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jin wrote:
vagina's eh ,

also was the vagina composed of fractals ? beautiful sight i guess

No, there was a pie-slice shaped opening (appropriate, I know!) in the fractal madness and the lightly hirsute vagina in question was as lifelike as any I have seen. Like a video, but with legs closed and a closeup on the mons pubis, it was nearly immobile with barely enough movement to distinguish it from a photograph.

The second vagina, however - as described in the report - was open, swollen and ready and dancing in the jimjam flow, highly playful and sexual and taunting. No other way to put it!

JBArk

DreaMTripper
#31 Posted : 9/8/2013 12:08:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Im ..lost for words Very happy I think inner monkeys basic instincts showing there! Very happy

jbark
#32 Posted : 9/8/2013 1:30:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:
Laughing Im ..lost for words Very happy I think inner monkeys basic instincts showing there! Very happy

You're lost for words after reading the word "vagina"? Ever tried DMT? Big grin

My "inner monkey", as you call it, seems to like female reproductive gear. But I could have told it that Wink

Cheers,

JBArk

PREV12