We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
near death experience on DMT?? Options

ronindiana
#1 Posted : 9/6/2013 4:12:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

First of all im new here but had to share some of this. I could only post in limited areas cause im new so maybe not the place to post?? Let me start with ive done ayahuasca over 50 times and twenty was in Peru. Some in Cusco (sacred vally area) and some in the Jungle with the Shipibo tribe. I feel im very experienced with aya and have drank large amounts. I can handle my own. My first time drinking ayahuasca was so intense in a good way. I asked for god and I talked to Posiedan and he told me i was a triton. Anyone heard of anything like this?? Reading alot on Enki/posiedan some believe he created the human race with DNA manipulation with help from the Falcon masters. At this time i never read anything on posiedan or did i know of the story.

Ive only smoked DMT on three seperate occasions. Once with marijuana and the other two times out of a crack pipe. I read you couldnt die from the experience so i wasnt afraid to push the limits. The first time i smoked pure dmt (i got it in SF) i kinda black out and came to (my friend said i was contorting on the ground--i also did this on my first ayahuasca journey) there was eagle people that were translucent and and they took me to meet Ganesha. Ganesha told me i was ready for the next level. I instantly started singing in ancient language (i didnt know what i was singing but as i sang symbols were leaving me and was building a matrix. It looked like a computer generated inverted black hole with the small end facing me. Every syllable sent the matrix building bigger. It was a insane experience. To get this to happen i took three mega hits in a row (i have big power lungs, i practice deep breathing) like Terrance Mckenna explained on a youtube clip i watched. Awesome experience.

The next time i had smoked DMT was about a month later and was on labor day this year. I had taken mushroom in the day and was in nature all day on a lake climbing rocks. I had read doing DMT coming down from mushrooms or LSD was mindblowing and thought i would give it a try. I came home and went in the woods behind my house by myself. (ive drank ayahuasca by myself and have ran ceremonys myself in the states.) I thought i was a big boy. Well i got the unexpected. I took two mega hits in a row and burst through the other side quicker than i ever had and i went soaring through a wormhole i can hear the words "game over" over and over in a high pitch screeching and the wawaewawa sound like normal but this was different when i came to other side of the wormhole i here phrases like "why did he do it?" "he just wanted to know." "He died" "he took too much" "he wanted secrets" (this was all true, im trying to access the ascasic records and get my knowledge more from ayahuasca journeys more than i like to read books. I can usually talk to beings and link together info form it) the next thing i knew i was looking at dark purple entitys that looked like alex grey christ consciousness beings sitting in a circle. the next thing i knew i turned a crazy angle and ended up inside one of the beings. I became one of the dark purple entities. The others sitting told me i died and am here now. I pleaded i had things to go to on earth. I have big plans and the next thing i knew i was coming back in the wormhole and came back. When i came to in the woods my visions was way off. I coulnt tell where i was and seemed like a labryith of trees. I was in a woods but what i was seeing was partially there and partially not. Weird. I couldnt see but was so scared i started walking because i felt at least im not dead feeling for trees with my hands. I came up to my house and seen my friend from the lights in the garage. I walked like a zombie to him and asked if he would just hold me. So insane. I really think i died and was sent back. Could all this just be only in my head?? I read a post on here called "death my dmt" another guy wrote of a similar incident and really got me thinking. Also i read where purple angels mean forgiveness from Zadkiel. To let you know god forgave you of your sins. I feel like i was setting at my judgement. I had to say this or i would have waited til i was allowed more access. Please id like to hear others storys. Dubrules said he had a similar experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

somethingsintheway
#2 Posted : 9/6/2013 4:41:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There is the reason they call it the death vine. I've died many times while using this substance. Nobody can tell me my experiences weren't real, I believe I died and came back every time. Safe journeys Very happy

ronindiana
#3 Posted : 9/6/2013 4:47:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know what you mean. I always thought of the death vine as the ego slayer. The old "me". But this was different from all ayahuasca journey. Smoking it was harsh and very different.

somethingsintheway
#4 Posted : 9/6/2013 6:47:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always been afraid to do ayahuasca but have smoked it many times. If I have smoked it a couple hundred times does that mean I can handle the light ayahuasca journey?

ronindiana
#5 Posted : 9/6/2013 1:08:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Id say you can handle it. It was the best experience i ever went through. It lasts much longer and seems to be a sequence of events trying to get your energy frequency to an enlightened state if your ego will let it. If you can just observe and not show fear ayahuasca will do wonderous things. YOu must let go of all hate for everybody. I love ayahuasca. I know you can handle it.

lazy shaman
#6 Posted : 9/6/2013 3:25:56 PM

Konsult your Pineal Gland

The first time I smoked DMT and several times afterwards the last 'conscious' thought to pass through my awareness was, 'This must be death, and it's BEAUTIFUL!'

As to whether this is real, unreal, surreal, in your mind, out of your mind, your ego, your environment, some higher power, some lower power, from within or without, no-one can deny (unless they haven't ever had the direct experience) that this is a *real* experience. So anything beyond this is just semantics or debate for the sake of debate. At that time the experience is 'real', whatever the devil that means.

For example, last weekend a group of us were out at our river spot having a small party. Melting by the fire at midnight after having eaten several tabs of Lucy I suddenly noticed that the column of smoke coming from the wood was taking the shape of innumerable forms: angels, demons, gods and goddesses, being birthed from the wood and leaping for the stars before dissolving into nothingness. I was immersed in this vision for a good half hour, and whilst fully aware that this beatific insight/outsight was granted due to having altered my brain chemistry, there was no question as to whether that was real or not. It was real enough,; right then in that moment *that* was the reality. The world is a song being constantly sung, and the teacher plants/chemicals help to reveal this!

Bliss!

higgins
#7 Posted : 9/6/2013 4:55:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims first time smoking DMT made him think he was dead. The experiance of loosing all sensory input and being comepletly unable to get back to reality was utterly humbling. Swim was thinking "hes done it hes killed me!" And a voice said to swim "if your are dead than death is not the end"
As swim heard this he was over come with peace and calm and was able to open his eyes and see the room.
This was all on a low sub breakthrough dose!
Swim knows he never died in reality as he had sitters. Swim was told that the dmt alters your time/space perception soo much that you do not notice your own breathing and heart rate, leading your brain to think your dying.
Even if you didnt die in reality I beleive "dying" in a dmt trip is as close as you can get without actualy dying.I would focus on the message to take from this experiance rather than the technicalities of what happend.
Respects due man

ronindiana
#8 Posted : 9/6/2013 5:23:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks this just not like ayahuasca. If you had sitters did you fish out on the ground and contort like a seizure? I did this during the ganesha (first time i smoked dmt in a crack pipe) . The time i died i had no sitter. But in the dusty dirt (i was in the redwoods) you could see there had been a major struggle. Is this normal when you go far? I also had seizure type experience during my first ayahuasca experience. The shaman said it was a exorcism and wasnt normal. But i had a lot of addiction demons and a violent past.

higgins
#9 Posted : 9/6/2013 6:04:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first time when swim thaught hed died he was at the viel, his breathing was extremley deep and slow but he did not have much body movement. His later experiance of being possesd he was juddering and stuttering strange sounds/words whyle an entity that was Inside swim channeled emense evil and darkness through him.
When swim takes a hit and reality fades he has a painless crushing feeling as though his bead is colapsing through his body.
Swim beives this feeling is what death feels like.

ronindiana
#10 Posted : 9/6/2013 6:06:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you