We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
candyuasca? Options

somethingsintheway
#1 Posted : 8/11/2012 3:45:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been playing around with the idea in my head. I was reading another post on here that stated a certain amount of harmaline would absorb into distilled white vinegar, and a higher amount of DMT would absorb into the distilled white vinegar. These would be used to make a lollipop or hard candy of course. To be specific, there would be two parts to the process. There would have to be the harmaline that consisted of the hard outer shell of the candy, and a spongy inner core that contains the magic. The idea I had for the spongy middle core would be to get candy orange slices from the store and tear them up to smaller chunks. Those small chunks would absorb the dmt in vinegar solution. The Process: I would put 3ml's of the harmaline vinegar solution at a concentration of 50mg/ml into the candy mixture after it had been poured into the now hardening candy mixture in the mold. It would be stirred at this point and then the little orange slice candy pieces would be pierced with the toothpick and placed in the center of the lollipop while it dried. The DMT pieces of orange slices would be coated with a vinegar dmt concentration of 100mg/ml, only 1 ml being used. The end result would be a hard piece of candy that dissolves over time releasing the MAOI's into your system. After the outer shell is completed, the inner portion is consumed and the magic begins. I'm looking for ideas for this, has it been tried? has it failed? To me it seems like it would work theoretically and I like the idea of consuming it this way. Very happy This has all be very theoretical of course and I would never personally do this just wanted to see if it is possible.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

mew
#2 Posted : 8/11/2012 5:01:00 AM

huachumancer

im not sure how the taste of a 250 mg indole alkaloids would fare, but go for it!

smoalker
#3 Posted : 8/11/2012 8:31:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

awesome idea but DMT tastes really bad and it burns quite a bit as I recall the last time I tasted some.
I would swish some kava around my mouth first to numb my taste buds first before tucking into one of these.
Have fun Smile

somethingsintheway
#4 Posted : 8/11/2012 8:52:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was hoping all the sugar might help, plus I can add different additives to it like peppermint perhaps?

Du57mi73
#5 Posted : 8/23/2013 12:44:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know how much dmt acetate burns, but freebase is way too basic to hold in your mouth for long periods of time. Not to mention it might have a slight vinegar taste to it. Maybe using a lemon or lime juice would work better. Good idea thought. Work on it and try it out.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

acacian
#6 Posted : 8/23/2013 9:00:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would think its probably not the best idea saturating your system with sugar before embarking on a shamanic voyage... you'd be better off enduring the bad taste and having a nice clean system than compromising that just for a few moments of flavourful comfort - once its down, its down

Shadowman-x
#7 Posted : 8/23/2013 9:51:50 AM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

it tastes

so.

bad.

no matter what you do.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

twofourtwo
#8 Posted : 8/25/2013 9:16:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowman-x wrote:
no matter what you do.

Well I have never tried these myself, but I was thinking that 'miracle fruits' might actually work for your particular bouquet of indole alkaloid flavors:

PhysOrg wrote:
Though not very well known in the United States, at least until the past few years, the miracle fruit is a cranberry like fruit that has the unique property of being able to make acidic or bitter foods taste sweet.

http://phys.org/news/201...crets-miracle-fruit.html

Brilliant name, candyhuasca, for that alone you should go for it. But for my taste hyperspace lollipops seem a little hedonistic Very happy

Shadowman-x
#9 Posted : 8/25/2013 11:41:55 PM

x-namwodahs

Senior Member | Skills: Relationship & emotional support/counselling

nope, its been tried before, kadukada on thenook posted a list of things he tried to make taste goo with miraclefruit and none of our favorite ethno's were on it
they still taste gross!Very happy
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

twofourtwo
#10 Posted : 8/26/2013 7:54:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shadowman-x wrote:
nope, its been tried before, kadukada on thenook posted a list of things he tried to make taste goo with miraclefruit and none of our favorite ethno's were on it
they still taste gross!Very happy

I guess that tells us that these things aren't candy Big grin

null24
#11 Posted : 8/31/2013 3:45:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ya, what he said.
You'd probably end up with alkali burns, like canker sores all over your mouth.
Maybe the acetate would nullify that,idk, but dude,
It
Tastes
So
Bad
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Hyperspace Fool
#12 Posted : 8/31/2013 4:25:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It may work.

DMT salts are nowhere near as "burning" as freebase, and I take DMT Acetate sublingually and insufflated without any problems. My insufflation Tek on the Wiki uses coconut cream to eliminate the burn and it is 100% effective for me. Perhaps some coconut cream could be used in your confectioners dream.

The lollipop may or may not work (you will have to try and see), but candyhuasca is not only possible, it has already been done. I know of people who have put pharma into a number of sweet treats. I personally have eaten Aya pancakes and with DMT syrup to wonderful effect. I regularly did psilohuasca with mushroom honey that was pain-free...

The refrain of "it tastes so bad" is as false and arbitrary as "you have to purge." Neither statement is true of my normal pharma gel caps as it is.

Good luck, and report back.

HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Creo
#13 Posted : 8/31/2013 4:51:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember reading this trip report:

6g mimosa / 2.5 g syrian rue - Best cake I've had for a while

Creo attached the following image(s):
mimosa_cake.jpg (841kb) downloaded 194 time(s).

universecannon
#14 Posted : 8/31/2013 6:25:37 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

(fyi this thread is over a year old)

If it works I'd bet anything that it would taste horrible. Instead of minutes of nastiness I'd rather just drink down the brew anyday, especially since if you reduce it to a teaspoon you can throw it at the back of your throat and swallow without tasting anything once you get the hang of it

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"