We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changing color of crystals? Options

weissewolf
#1 Posted : 4/10/2009 3:37:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

After reading the jungle spice thread and after swims last thread he got to wondering if there was a safe way to change the color of dmt crystals? Like maybe adding food coloring during recrystalization? Any thoughts on this?
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 4/10/2009 3:59:00 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

why would u wana do that ?
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

weissewolf
#3 Posted : 4/10/2009 4:01:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

For cosmetics.

weissewolf
#4 Posted : 4/10/2009 4:04:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim is mainly curious cause he is always told stuff like "i got some orange/yellow/red crystals at bonnaroo and they were the best". Swim has always said they were dirty but thought maybe people are adding color so they know if its theirs.

Spock's Brain
#5 Posted : 4/10/2009 4:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just smoke it in a clear glass pipe, and watch very intently as some of the vapor re-crystalizes on the glass as you begin to trip...
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 4/10/2009 5:25:45 PM

The Great Namah

Not sure that I would want to smoke food dye.

Not that you are going to do that, but your post did make me wonder. You're not planning selling it, right?

Don't sell The Spice!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

rellik
#7 Posted : 4/10/2009 6:08:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

Don't sell The Spice!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needed some more exclamation pts, no jest.

to see what may work, id look into what colorants are in those drops people use to "try" and make bad marijuana smell like bamma bud
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Cy
#8 Posted : 4/15/2009 4:26:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't do this. Not only would i not want to smoke food dye, but it would color whatever you are smoking it out of, and be a generally unpleasant thing.

And some people produce dark red goo, or crystals because they have a higher ratio of jungle spices as apposed to regular DMT. So, actual pre-planning can lead you to customize your own extractions and perfect your spice.

Don't sell it, this is a spice that does not deserve to be treated commercially. When someone realizes that you have willingly donated a trip with them, they respect that. And it can change the reflection of the experience from recreational to educational. And also, why are you trying to fool people? Your spice should look just like your spice needs to look.
^

pyx
#9 Posted : 4/15/2009 4:37:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest
#10 Posted : 4/15/2009 5:26:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

indeed it does...

SPICE IS SPECIAL!
it's a sound

Infundibulum
#11 Posted : 4/15/2009 12:20:29 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

weissewolf wrote:
After reading the jungle spice thread and after swims last thread he got to wondering if there was a safe way to change the color of dmt crystals? Like maybe adding food coloring during recrystalization? Any thoughts on this

HOW TO COLOUR SWIY's SPICE CRYSTALS by Infundibulum.

1. Grab an amount of mj flowers.
2. Soak them in acetone for a day or so.
3. separate the acetone from the plant material, let plant material dry, then smoke it
4. get the acetone (should be brown-green) and dissolve some spice in it.
5. Evaporate the mj acetone extract + spice to get brown coloured spice crystals with a THC effect.

Repeat/adjust procedure with other flowers that are commonly smoked to give SWIY spice a different colour. Blue lotus for instance. It is blue, it can be smoked. make ethanolic extract from blue lotus petals, then lace spice with this. Result: Blue spice.

Be the coolest guy in the party by showing off your rainbow-coloured spice.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Phlux-
#12 Posted : 4/15/2009 1:00:49 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

nice and natural tek there - nice one .inf
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

weissewolf
#13 Posted : 4/16/2009 12:36:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nah swim dont sell. He got a good enough job he doesnt have too and there is no profit and barely a market in spice. Only people who like it are usually old heads and they got their own hookups. He doesnt hold it as a holy sacrement as some do. He likes chemistry and would like to learn how to manipulate as much as he can. This question was just from curiosity as he does know the market and how they push it and doesnt want to be the fool on the recieving end and trys to educate his less informed friends on the matter. Swim is sure somebody else here can relate to that. Plus he thinks it would be cool to have blue/pink spice for his girlfriends. Razz

weissewolf
#14 Posted : 4/16/2009 12:42:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Again swim states he doesnt sell but people should be aware that it is just as dangerous/illegal in most countries to produce deamster as well. Popo would want a producer way more then a pusher. You can say its personal and pull the holy shit all you want in court. Dont mean shit to the judge other then the cop saying you got 6g and that equals to 120 hits and no way is 120 for personal use. Swim isnt condoning the act of sale but it seems some people around here think its ok to make as long as you dont sell. Swim isnt trying to be a dick but would just like to remind people that they have to be careful no matter what. Always be on the safe side friends. Big brother is always watching ALWAYS.