We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dr sebis electric foods? Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 8/24/2013 4:04:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So a friend of mine who is a really smart guy and a bio chemist has been ranting about th7s dr sebi guy awhile now.

He claims to have cured aids and cancer or any dissease with alkaline veggie diets and medicinal herbs.

Of course im very sceptical to claims like this but after watching his youtube stuff i have to admit that he is at least very smart and seems to have a good understanding about the human body.

Anyone heard of him?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 8/24/2013 4:27:59 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

never heard, but I raise an eyebrow anytime someone claims "cures". This usually implies
it will work for anyone and everyone.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Whatisreal
#3 Posted : 8/24/2013 5:30:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I doubt he claimed he cured those things, but he may have claimed that an alkaline veggie diet with medicinal herbs can enable our bodies to heal themselves from ANY disease/cancer/etc.
Which IMO is completely realistic.
There are many people and have been many in the past who are working with a raw food/alkaline healing diet to help patients overcome disease.

Never heard of Dr Sebis though....will do some research

jamie
#4 Posted : 8/24/2013 6:21:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I did some research on this guy about a year ago and he seems shady to me..

Like he claims he won some New York court case, for charges brought up when he started claiming stuff about curing cancer..yet there is absolutely no record of his case in the New York court database..I checked. I dunno what that means..

Sure alkaline diets rich in green stuff have been shown to be beneficial. That's not really something this guy came up with though..

I am not sure I trust this guy.

He is an anti meat, vegan afrocentrist, who thinks that all disease is really just mucus formation in the body... ..ooOOookay.
Long live the unwoke.

SHroomtroll
#5 Posted : 8/24/2013 8:48:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After googling "dr sebi debunk" i found this blog

http://rhoadestoreality....i-the-snakeoil-salesman/

seems like "dr" sebi is classic snakeoils salesman who focuses on preying on naive not so well read people with serious issues.

I will research him more but yeah seems very sketchy.