We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tried spice for the first time Options

sschofie
#1 Posted : 8/20/2007 4:47:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I don't know how you guys do it. I don't have a scale capable of measuring mg so i don't know how much I used, but I took one large hit and it threw me for a loop. My ears were ringing, and my whole body went numb except for a warm vibration all over my body. Everything came on so fast and was very intense. I didn't have the visual shapes and geometry, but vision was effected. At one point I zoned out for a minute, but it all only lasted 3-4 minutes. As I came down I had the body high that I get from X(I love that feeling)which lasted a few minutes. Now I've had an amazing trip on acid before, but this was nothing like it. Personally I didn't enjoy my experience too much and will stick to smaller doses to get that X feeling. I was hoping for something more like the acid trip I had many years ago. I want to break through with spice, but I didn't like the feelings I got the first time and I'm afraid to take it deeper. Well it wasn't much but that was my first experience with spice.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 8/20/2007 12:16:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing. Sometimes spice gives a warm well-beeing feeling (when coming down or at low dose) and sometimes it can be physically unpleasant. SWIM tend to think that some aspect of the DMT is to be a kind of "enhancer" and it will enhance what is there... if there are some tensions, it will enhance them. If there are some well-beeing... good Pleased

zero
#3 Posted : 8/20/2007 8:12:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is what's referred to as the dreaded under-dose. 1 or 2 more tokes and you would have an entirely different experience... one that would have blown any acid trip out of the water (in a different way). DMT can be somewhat unsettling at those in-between doses. I say try it one more time with 3 tokes. It cant hurt.

sschofie
#4 Posted : 8/20/2007 8:16:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply Garulfo. I agree with you about the enhancement idea, because there was some tension while trying it (fear of the unknown, I guess). I think my biggest problem is that I'm hooked on the physical realm and I'm afraid of death. I don't like feeling like I'm about to pass out which is somewhat how it felt and I fought it the whole time. I know it won't kill me, but I can't get over the feelings. Is there anything I could do to help me get over these fears? Maybe I should stop being a baby and just suck it up and do it. If I was to suck it up would I be able to skip those feelings and break through to the peaceful zone or do we have those feeling every time on the up stroke?

sschofie
#5 Posted : 8/20/2007 8:38:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

zero - Thanks for the reply. If I smoked more would I bypass those feelings all together or do you always have those feelings on the upstroke until you break through? Also I extracted the spice from MHRB powder which I thought was nndmt, but I didn't have any geometry visuals. Did I just not smoke enough for the visual part or was it 5meo dmt?

Garulfo
#6 Posted : 8/20/2007 10:56:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that you can't miss the visuals if you smoke enough. But breathrought is "farer" than the visuals. [quoteVery happy66bcd0417]Maybe I should stop being a baby and just suck it up and do it[/quoteVery happy66bcd0417] Beeing afraid of death is not "being a baby'. I mean it's the f...... primal fear we try to hide to ourselves most of the time. And when you smoke more, death becomes even more.. hmm closer... It is definitivly not a party drug Pleased There nothing wrong beeing afraid about it. If smoking pot relax you then you may try to smoke pot before. Or take a xanax. Some people seem enjoying few beers before also. My friend prefer a zolpidem.. well everybody can find his trick but when you reach a given state, nothing can help you except... ACCEPT.

zero
#7 Posted : 8/20/2007 11:27:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good reply Garulfo. I agree completely. In the simplest terms... if you take 3-4 large tokes you will have no choice but to just hold on and go along for the ride. You may fight it initially for a few moments and fearing a total ontological meltdown is inevitable. Ego dissolution isnt always pleasant the first time... but it IS priceless. I like what Terence McKenna had to say on the subject... If you dont feel like youve done TOO much, well, then you havent done ENOUGH.

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 8/20/2007 11:47:47 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:a743d8fb35="zero"] I like what Terence McKenna had to say on the subject... If you dont feel like youve done TOO much, well, then you havent done ENOUGH.[/quote:a743d8fb35] Hahaha Very happy So true and so scary Razz I've only smoked spice 3 times and all these times I tried to smoke as much as I could 'cause I didn't want to get stuck in between. And it worked. I lost body awareness all the times but the first time I was just in the DMT dome. My second trip was just awesome but my last trip was so f***t that I'm still anxious about it 5 months later. Well I'll be taking off soon again and I hope I don't crash land in hyperspace like my last time Razz
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Jozef
#9 Posted : 9/5/2007 11:56:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:7f1254f340="DMTripper"][quote:7f1254f340="zero"] I like what Terence McKenna had to say on the subject... If you dont feel like youve done TOO much, well, then you havent done ENOUGH.[/quote:7f1254f340] Hahaha Very happy So true and so scary Razz I've only smoked spice 3 times and all these times I tried to smoke as much as I could 'cause I didn't want to get stuck in between. And it worked. I lost body awareness all the times but the first time I was just in the DMT dome. My second trip was just awesome but my last trip was so f***t that I'm still anxious about it 5 months later. Well I'll be taking off soon again and I hope I don't crash land in hyperspace like my last time Razz[/quote:7f1254f340] I'm yet to extract my spice, and this intrigues me - what exactly happened that third time?

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 9/6/2007 1:46:24 AM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:b78376b62f="Jozef"][quote:b78376b62f="DMTripper"][quote:b78376b62f="zero"] I like what Terence McKenna had to say on the subject... If you dont feel like youve done TOO much, well, then you havent done ENOUGH.[/quote:b78376b62f] Hahaha Very happy So true and so scary Razz I've only smoked spice 3 times and all these times I tried to smoke as much as I could 'cause I didn't want to get stuck in between. And it worked. I lost body awareness all the times but the first time I was just in the DMT dome. My second trip was just awesome but my last trip was so f***t that I'm still anxious about it 5 months later. Well I'll be taking off soon again and I hope I don't crash land in hyperspace like my last time Razz[/quote:b78376b62f] I'm yet to extract my spice, and this intrigues me - what exactly happened that third time?[/quote:b78376b62f] What happened was that I smoked the spice at the wrong time. I was a bit messed up at that time and I was experiencing a lot of stress and anxiety at the time. I took that anxiety with me multiplied with a million on that trip and it's hard to explain but I just got lost and I didn't know what was happening and I felt so much anxiety that it was like I was suffocating in some kind of a river of syrupy colors that were like big worms.......blablabla.....sorry I just give up trying to explain. What ever I say will always be far from describing what I was experiencing. But it was just stupid of me to smoke in that state. It's kind of like my soul got a bit stretched. The anxiety was holding me in my body but the DMT was trying to pull me out. I don't remember too much of this anymore. It fades away. But it's a lesson learned. Stress and anxiety don't mix good with DMT. But I came back ok maybe 15 min. later and I was fine. I just got this anxiety every time I thought about it for the next months. But I think the weirdest thing about all this was that on the left of me I just saw this place from my childhood. But I'm not sure it was my childhood in this life. It was just there within reach but I was too lost to go into that place. It was just like an opening and light shining from there and I knew that place. I think that's the weirdest thing I've ever really experienced. I mean it was just 100% plain weirdness. Not just that the place was there but also how it was there and the feeling and looks of it and everything. Even harder to explain that the rest of the experience. Damn it's hard to describe and explain DMT experiences Razz
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

XENONSION
#11 Posted : 9/6/2007 2:11:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

without a scale..it's very hard to judge just how much spice you are loading up. My first times, i was without a scale, and was loading up way less then what i thought. If your spice is freeze precipitated and that's it. It seems to be lighter and not as dense as spice that has been purified and worked a bit more. So what may look like a ton, is probably more like 10-20mg, lol. If you can't get a scale, just load up the same amount as you did before, and then triple it, lol. That should be plenty, and if you don't vaporize it all at once, it'll be there for next time (if you're freebasing it)

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Skully
#12 Posted : 9/6/2007 3:29:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It's really is scary at first. It can really feel like you are dieing. Strangely enough, you do kind of get used to it after awhile. I've smoked it 28 times now and I still get a little anxious before smoking it sometimes. Three of those times have been "bad trips". Although they were absolutely terrifying, I don't feel as though I'm scarred for life or anything. I still love DMT. Breaking through and having a good experience makes it all worthwhile. It makes so extremely grateful that I actually went through with it. It's amazing beyond words.

XENONSION
#13 Posted : 9/6/2007 4:02:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Agreed, being a little anxious before you do it is very normal, happens to us all Pleased My heartrate usually goes up, and get the butterflys in my stomach, shortness of breath a little bit. Just knowing what you are about to embark on , your body reacts preemptively.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

cilosyb
#14 Posted : 9/6/2007 4:43:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

^Yep. You know how they say that DMT causes an increase in heart rate and all of that? Personally I think this is due solely to the mind's reaction to what's going on...not the drug itself.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

DiMethylTryptamine
#15 Posted : 9/6/2007 12:21:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I remember when i first tried it about 3 years ago, back then i smoked heaps of pot and was emotionally unstable, i had a hit and it scared the shit out of me, i didnt expect it to be so strong and come on so quick, it was like having 5 trips at once and them hitting ya in 5 seconds. I fought it and that just scared me more, after that i couldnt have another dose that strong, i was too scared. 2 weeks ago i had it again, i no longer smoke pot and am a stronger person, my mrs just left me a month ago so im going through a hard time and i thought now is the time to have dmt again. AWESOME, first hit was stronger than i had 3 years ago, at first i thought "Jesus Fuck What Have I Done" but then 20 seconds later it was so beautiful, i could see the gateway tunnel coming out of my couch and i knew soon im going strait down that tunnel, and i hope to find answers to life and what my purpose is and get a bit of a look into the future and find out just who i am and whats going on in this world. I know if i ask i will get answers, i just need to get some more cause ive ran out and im still just getting used to the smaller doses before i go all the way down the rabbit hole. from things that have recentlly happened in my life i am no longer scared of dying, thats a reason why im not scared of it anymore (ok maybe a bit scared of a big hit) Just remember its a good feeling, go with the experience, its all sooo beautiful! nothing to be scared about.
Dont Look Back