We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia in Florida Options

Nzym
#1 Posted : 4/13/2009 10:20:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. I have a friend in Florida who is very much a fan of salvia divinorum. He used to enjoy it frequently until his stupid, ignorant, pea-brained state representatives decided that the harmless plant should be illegal because of a few teenage idiots posting videos on YouTube of their "crazy" trips. My friend wants to know if anyone knows of a site that will ship live plants or viable cuttings to anywhere in the US. He tells me that he knows SalviaSupply will ship anywhere in the US, but they don't sell plants. He really wants to add the beautiful mint to his ethnobotanical garden.

Can anyone help my buddy out?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 4/13/2009 5:28:41 PM

Teotzlcoatl

http://www.entheogen.com...m/showthread.php?t=23022

I personally have salvia plants, PM me.

They are really easy to grow, everybody should get one!!!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb