We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
per launch anxiety Options

alpine41
#1 Posted : 8/13/2013 1:04:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

does it go away? can you master it so it doesn't have such a debilitating effect?

cold,sweaty hands, racing heart....either right before or even just thinking about it will bring it on.

any suggestions?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamc4tcher
#2 Posted : 8/13/2013 1:45:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pre launch?

I get anxiety with everything that's exciting and dangerous. I'm new to DMT but I can say it's powerful, I call it the drug for the gods. So anxiety is normal, anxiety is your ego's fear attempting you to stop and stay safe. Just reassure yourself with research and the fact it's a natural substance that is released when you dream and every living thing has it. Maybe if meditate on these thoughts for a bit while doing breathing exercises? And try using really relaxing music, music you wouldn't normally listen to. For example, I've used native American meditation music and it isn't music I'd normally listen to am very much a hip hop/rock kind of guy, it relaxed me and went well with my trip.

Endurance
#3 Posted : 8/13/2013 6:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey alpine41, Very happy

Pre-launch a variety of sensations are possible. Personally, I get excited and enjoy the rush Big grin . Saying that I understand what you're saying about anxiety. I'm quite an adrenaline-junkie so I find the idea of a blast-off-and-out quite appealing. I try adopt an attitude of intent going into a before smoking; an intent to experience openly and learn. It's all quite exciting, and maybe even a personal challenge at times Smile

The spectrum of sensations are part and parcel of the experience Smile

I hope you find comfort in your experiences alpine41 Smile

All the best, metta and happiness Smile

Indigo Smile

stoj
#4 Posted : 8/13/2013 7:26:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

embrace itSmile i love the roller coaster effect, and the buzz the thing that i dont like is the burning on the back of neck like its on fire but this fades.