We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Schematic of "The Dome" Options

Global
#1 Posted : 8/12/2013 4:26:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Ok. So I've created a brief, rough, truncated schematic of "the dome". I am surely missing a handful of rooms, several that I can hold in my mind, but cannot visually articulate yet (these rooms will make intriguing future projects I hope) where odd idiosyncratic actions take place like an entity riding a bicycle in the middle of an intimate, warm room while counting a sequence, etc...

In any manner, here's my schematic below. To the lower left we have what I've denoted as the "lavish crawlspace" that is predominantly purples and reds. It is adorned with intricate textures and delivers one into the much more open vaulted dome. The vaulted arching ceiling is a solid red against the dull gray floor. This area is sometimes populated by abstract entities, and sometimes not. Sometimes they just rest inert on the floor, and other times they may float about performing magical demonstrations. I depicted one such floating abstract entity. There is some sparse furniture like futon/couch (as depicted) as well as maybe one or two items that I've omitted.

I believe that the dome has something more of a front entrance (as opposed to the crawlspace) which is accessible through the front foyer with a black and white checkered tiled floor. This area typically has a single entity at the back wall. I can hear the sounds he makes just thinking about him. He has an unstable mid-high frequency alien chatter. A bit of goofy electronic sounds that are quite pleasing.

Overall, I'm somewhat pleased with the way the rooms look. Not entirely accurate, but not too shabby for a rough sketch. The entities are much less accurate, but they're also incredibly abstract and elusive to the memory much less to the drawing hand.
Global attached the following image(s):
IMG_1229.JPG (2,323kb) downloaded 185 time(s).
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wax
#2 Posted : 8/12/2013 10:18:37 PM

LUVR

Great interpretation Global! I think this sounds like a grand project. Maybe once we can get a solid consensus on a few rooms this can be added to the lexicon?

Just wanted to throw out a rough sketch of my experience with a dome like room, or more like a tunnel or well, as I never actually saw the top.

Note the sketch is not entirely accurate as it is extremely hard to draw these things and it is incomplete. In the center of the room was complex DMT geometry, off to the right was a doorway with an abstract entity made of red and yellows, it seemed to be made of basic 3D shapes melded with organic abstract shapes. It could sort of be compared to a living melted baby toy, it emitted a feeling of positivity. To the left (not shown in the sketch) minimalistic shards of line segments in grays and blacks vaguely resembling wiccan or occult symbols floated through another doorway, these gave me a dark foreboding feeling.
Wax attached the following image(s):
Corridors.jpg (134kb) downloaded 146 time(s).
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Global
#3 Posted : 8/13/2013 12:58:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I suppose part of the hope is that it evokes that feeling as when you've been somewhere in hyperspace a bunch of times, and you always forget about it...and then you see it, and you're like "oh yeah - this place!" Hopefully someone sees these poorly done schematics and has that 'aha' moment, that they've seen that exact same thing. If this happens with just one person, it will be a success.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Amy S
#4 Posted : 8/13/2013 1:38:37 PM

No Inside, No Out

i like the way you draw, although i don't know how to elaborate with words at this moment, apart from maybe the two words 'fountain crayon'. it reminds me of a flash artist on newgrounds that i used to watch a lot of and still think of fondly.