We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Combining DMT with other drugs Options

tolu
#1 Posted : 4/10/2009 2:50:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, my friend was curious about what the people of the nexus enjoy combining with DMT.

Particularly interested in what people have to say about the combination of LSD, MDMA or Ketamine with DMT.
Or do you find that other drugs diminish the effects of DMT?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

GreyArea
#2 Posted : 4/10/2009 3:20:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Personally, I still can't work it out.

I like shrooms with mdma, so i've tried breaking through on the peak of a pill with dmt, but still can't get there Sad

weissewolf
#3 Posted : 4/10/2009 2:19:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim will mix almost anything. What did hunter s thompson say, once you get locked into a drug binge the idea is to push it as far as you can go.
Swim does stay away from some stuff though. He doesnt like disassociatives or opiates.
Deamster and boomers are a good combo. Sometimes with love he doesnt even notice the deamster. He tried coke/love/deamster before. He had alot of visuals that were very "speedy".
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

acolon_5
#4 Posted : 4/10/2009 3:35:21 PM

The Great Namah

DMT mixes nicely with:

4-aco-dmt
4-ho/po-dmt (mushrooms)
5-meo-mipt
MDMA
bk-MDMA
rue
caapi
Harmine
THH
Harmaline

Mixed ok, but not as breathtaking

2C-I
2C-E
2C-T-7
Mescaline (Achuma or Pedro)

DMT does not mix well with

Salvia
Alcohol
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
too much coffee
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 4/10/2009 4:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM tried smoking DMT during an LSD trip and it did not work well... sure there was some sort of visual enhancing and some weird feelings for some seconds/minutes but it feel as if the trip didnt 'hit' somehow, as if something was blocking the DMT from fully coming (competitive serotonin binding, maybe?). SWIM tried from 2 different batches of DMT just to be sure but none worked well with 50+mg ...

With mushrooms, on the other hand, it works PERFECTLY. Its the best combination SWIM has ever tried! Mushrooms already prepare the terrain, change the consciousness, take away the fear because you are already tripping, and they are anyways a great platform to launch from. Since the 'hard work' is done by the mushrooms, its as if the DMT trip doesnt need to 'lose time' so it can slowly and calmly show you the visuals/beings/fractals. It is much easier to remember the trip afterwards also, and to incorporate it properly. Great for peak or post-peak of a mushroom trip.

acolon_5
#6 Posted : 4/10/2009 5:28:47 PM

The Great Namah

Smoking spice during a mushroom experience is great!

It changes the rest of the mushroom experience in a good way. The visuals after coming down from the spice are crisper, more colorful.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

tolu
#7 Posted : 4/11/2009 12:44:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great, thanks for the info all. Smile
Looks like my friend will be going for an MDMA+DMT trip today.
At what point is the best time to take the DMT?

Also, anyone experienced DMT while on Ketamine?

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 4/11/2009 5:53:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

tolu wrote:
Great, thanks for the info all. Smile
Looks like my friend will be going for an MDMA+DMT trip today.
At what point is the best time to take the DMT?

Also, anyone experienced DMT while on Ketamine?

SWIM hasn't experienced that, specifically, but psychedelics with dissociatives can be extremely immersive. The hallucinations can be much more pronounced and convincing. Be prepared for the strong possibility of a bad trip, though.

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 4/11/2009 6:53:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has had breath taking effects from smoked DMT on the COMEDOWN of LSD..mushrooms are also awesome...and so is LSA+peppermint..with the LSA+peppermint..the breakthrough was the EASIEST fastest entry SWIM has ever felt..Salvia was interesting with DMT..not pleasurable but interesting..2ce was really strange and interesting...but not something you would really want to repeat...maoi's are great...mescaline was ok..not awesome..

BUT if you take mescaline..and then 3 hours later take some pharma..its awesome..absolutely amazing..such clear thoughts..super creativity..and very sociable..

SWIM plans on taking mescaline..and then taking a DMT fumarate+THH+harmaline combo..and then once that kicks in..hes gonna take a wad of fresh salvia leaves and see what happens..hes actually really excited to try this..but his salvia needs some time to grow

DMT and mdma are ok..but after the first trip or two...you wont get any effects..at least SWIM was unable to...he wasted a lot of dmt that night trying to get SOMETHING
it's a sound