We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
E-cigs as a launchpad! Options

Herba Luisa
#41 Posted : 7/1/2013 8:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was plain PG with FB Dmt and 4drops of liquid with black currant flavour.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Gone-and-Back
#42 Posted : 7/14/2013 6:23:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Herba Luisa wrote:
My first try with the eGo-C e-cig was soo fun. I mixed about 150mg re-x spice
in ca. 0.7ml liquid (black currant). We were 3 people, one who never did dmt,(but mushrooms and
MDMA), me and another quite experienced traveler. The one who never smoalkd dmt has always difficulties
with smoking, inhaling and smell per se and for her the vapour of the e-cig is smooth with minor dmt taste and easy to hold.

For a breakthrough experience the dmt in the liquid must be way more concentrated.
But! It was such a funny psychedelic party! It was hilarious, 3 above their 40thies, whinning like mad donkeys,
on the floor like teenagers.
If it's possible to double or triple the conc./vol. this woul be a new and simple administration for traveling.
Just push the button....

So it seems an eGo-C would work for this then? I was thinking of getting one of these anyways, and if it can be used for spice then that is just a huge plus! Im sure if you were to use more spice and a pure PEG solution with no flavor to reach a better concentration, then it would easily create a breakthrough experience.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Cotyledon
#43 Posted : 7/16/2013 11:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a quick update:
This morning I mixed 40mg spice into 4 drops of PEG-400. It took a little heat to get it all nice & liquidy but it did dissolve into a thick liquid and it didn't seem to re-solidify after it cooled down (but to be honest I didn't wait all that long so there's a chance it didn't cool completely). This resulted in about 6 drops of liquid (that I could recover. Some was surely lost just in transferring from vial to syringe to atomizer.)

For this attempt I used this atomizer (V-Hit F5 - for thick oils).
http://eliquid-usa.com/V...tomizer%20Vhit%20F5.htm

And I needed this 510 -> eGo adapter to use this eGo atomizer with my 510 threaded Vamo V2
http://www.myvaporstore....o_Adapter_p/510-ego.htm

With the Vamo set to 3.5 watts (very low), I gave it a go with about 3-4 drops. I say 3-4 because although I counted 4, there were some air bubbles that made two of them drop onto the coil before forming a full drop... so it was probably 3 full drops. maybe a little more. The first couple pulls were difficult and I didn't get much vapor. I assume because the liquid was so thick and things needed to warm up a bit to flow easier. The next 3-4 pulls were easier. The taste was not very strong at all.. almost non-existent & I didn't think it produced a significant amount of visible vapor but at that point I was feeling the effects pretty good and was having some visual distortions and difficulty finishing my last note, moving into a more comfortable position, and operating the e-cig... so I set it down, closed my eyes, enjoyed the patterns. But it didn't progress any further than that. I felt my body start to fade away a bit, but there was always some random part that would draw my attention back. That probably went on about 3, no more than 4 minutes before I opened my eyes again.

So, I'd say it was on par with maybe 15mg via my usual smoking device (the machine). I enjoyed it quite a bit but it still wasn't a very deep experience. I'm fairly certain I didn't get the full dose and that are more goodies still in the atomizer and that I could have gone further if I hadn't been so quick to put it down when I felt the effects coming on. Next time I'm hanging onto it and for dear life. =)

Although it hasn't come close to rivaling the efficacy of the machine, I'm pretty happy with what I learned today:
-1 drop of PEG-400 per 10mg of spice seems to be a good ratio of spice to liquid (at least for this atomizer).
-Low power (3.5w) worked pretty well.. though I want to try increasing it 0.5w at a time and see if it works better at higher settings.
-It got me beyond just threshold effects. Worth repeating for the right occasion IMO. So that's encouraging that it might be useful for higher doses with a little tweaking.

Gone-and-Back
#44 Posted : 7/16/2013 11:59:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If this seems to be working for people, I think someone needs to just take the next step, and disolve as much as they can into say, .5ml of PEG-400? Put this all into an atomizer and just toke away.

My idea was to just fill the atomizer with about .5ml-1ml of liquid, and then place a decent amount of DMT into it. Place this into a heat bath and once dissolved, place some more DMT in until there is no more dissolving. Unless someone does a test like this I do not believe we are going to get the best results back.

I myself would do this, but as of right now I do not have a good e-cig yet, and do not have any DMT left.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Jarppi
#45 Posted : 7/18/2013 7:51:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I decided to give this a go, I have an ego battery and a vision nano clearomizer that holds about 0,9ml of liquid. I didn't have any pure PG or PEG-400 though so I just dissolved as much spice as I could in 1ml of 15mg/ml nicotine juice, applying a little heat from the ventilation of my laptop to get the spice to dissolve completely. Then I filled the clearomizer with a few drops of spice juice and started toking, after maybe 3 tokes I started feeling borderline effects, the walls seemed to be "flowing" if that makes any sense but that was it, more puffs didn't seem to increase the effect so I stopped there. My conclusions were that maybe if one could get more spice to dissolve it could be a valid ROA. My next steps will be to try out differente clearomizers and using pure PG instead of nicotine juice to see if I get this to work properly. For now I'd call it, in true mythbuster fashion, plausible, but it needs a little bit of work to find the perfect recipe for spice juice and the proper equipment.
"Do more of what makes you happy"

soulman
#46 Posted : 7/22/2013 8:42:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
Yesterday I decided to give this a go, I have an ego battery and a vision nano clearomizer that holds about 0,9ml of liquid. I didn't have any pure PG or PEG-400 though so I just dissolved as much spice as I could in 1ml of 15mg/ml nicotine juice, applying a little heat from the ventilation of my laptop to get the spice to dissolve completely. Then I filled the clearomizer with a few drops of spice juice and started toking, after maybe 3 tokes I started feeling borderline effects, the walls seemed to be "flowing" if that makes any sense but that was it, more puffs didn't seem to increase the effect so I stopped there. My conclusions were that maybe if one could get more spice to dissolve it could be a valid ROA. My next steps will be to try out differente clearomizers and using pure PG instead of nicotine juice to see if I get this to work properly. For now I'd call it, in true mythbuster fashion, plausible, but it needs a little bit of work to find the perfect recipe for spice juice and the proper equipment.

Thanks for the report Jarppi.

It seems like people are finally beginning to get somewhere with this. Its encouraging that you got some results, and i think "molecularly" speaking, you should be able to dissolve more spice in PG without nicotine.
How much did you think you managed to dissolve in your e-juice?

Also, i think with using a clearomiser for this purpose, success will also be down to smoking technique.
You said you had borderline effects after three tokes.
Were they consecutive tokes or spaced out? How long was left before each toke? Did you hold each one in for as long as possible?

Considering the apparent difficulty of dissolving enough product in the e-juice, i think for the best results one would have to "stack" their tokes.
That is, take a pull, inhale, but instead of holding in for as long as poss and then exhaling........take another toke, inhale, and repeat until your lungs are full......and then exhale Smile

I am still waiting on a few things before i can contribute anything more than ideas, but once again, thank you all for all your input.

I shall present my findings when the time arrives.

You have to go within or you go without

Mitakuye Oyasin
#47 Posted : 7/22/2013 10:33:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mithrandiir42 - the V-hit F5 looks pretty cool. It appears that the metal bowl is surrounded by clear plastic. Any fears of the plastic heating up and melting or giving off plastic vapors with this unit? Can it be run without the clear plastic sheath around it or does it serve a purpose? It appears identical to the STOK F5 which is 3x the price for some reason. Thanks for any feedback.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#48 Posted : 7/22/2013 10:44:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I might have just answered my own question and it does not look good. Here is a report from someone who took theirs apart to find melted plastic from the wiring where the airflow is coming in. http://fuckcombustion.co...ng-melted-plastic.8976/

Scary

I've been using a Wacky Willys hash oil atomizer and it claims to have no plastic parts, just stainless steel and ceramic. Works well, though it does clog a bit. Mostly I just heat it up and pull and the clog goes away once the oil it hot enough to move and allow air flow. I can only use it with a variable voltage battery and find that 5.5 v seems to be enough power to work well with it. None of my other batteries would get it hot enough to work properly. I wonder how this one would do with spice in PG or VG. I've never taken mine apart, so I have no idea what might be going on "under the hood" as it were. There are some scary looking products out there right now for ecigs and e vapes. Hope more good quality, good health products come to the market very soon. Very happy
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Jarppi
#49 Posted : 7/23/2013 5:59:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe there must have been ~400-500mg spice dissolved in the e-juice and the technique used was "toke and hold" like one would do when vaping freebase. I'll definitely try "stacking" as it sounds like a viable option to get more concentration of vapor in the lungs. I've got some pure PG coming in the mail so I should be able to perform further experiments soon enough.

soulman
#50 Posted : 7/23/2013 7:49:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
I believe there must have been ~400-500mg spice dissolved in the e-juice and the technique used was "toke and hold" like one would do when vaping freebase. I'll definitely try "stacking" as it sounds like a viable option to get more concentration of vapor in the lungs. I've got some pure PG coming in the mail so I should be able to perform further experiments soon enough.

Yeah, i think stacking tokes is the way to go with this one. I guess you've gotta try and inhale an equivalent amount to as if you were vaporising, so keep toking until you got a lungful.

HOWEVER...i do think this method of administration will work absolutely beautifully if one were to administer a little MAOI beforehand. The fact you got borderline effects with just three tokes is encouraging, as im sure this means that with a pre-administered MAOI, the effects will be alot stronger.

This would be my ultimate goal....that is to create a changa mix to vape. Vapable changa.......and when that day arrives, I shall name it Vanga Big grin

I think i read some thread on here somewhere, that said harmalas clog up the clearomiser.
My mate has some pure THH, so i'll tell him to test its solubility

PS keep us posted on any pure PG experiments.
Journey well brother Thumbs up

armbarsalot
#51 Posted : 7/23/2013 9:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm interesting link on the V-Hit F5.

Here is one for 10$, i'm still in the early testing phases with bho and very happy so far. Gives much bigger hits than the crucible type. No judgement yet though, will have to use it a few weeks to see if it hold up.

http://eliquid-usa.com/V...Atomizer%20Vhit%20F5.htm
"Keep your friends close but your elbows closer." Unknown

Cotyledon
#52 Posted : 7/24/2013 6:19:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mitakuye Oyasin wrote:
mithrandiir42 - the V-hit F5 looks pretty cool. It appears that the metal bowl is surrounded by clear plastic. Any fears of the plastic heating up and melting or giving off plastic vapors with this unit? Can it be run without the clear plastic sheath around it or does it serve a purpose? It appears identical to the STOK F5 which is 3x the price for some reason. Thanks for any feedback.

There is clear plastic around the metal bowl/funnel thing. In my use so far it hasn't gotten hot enough to melt or give off any strange flavors but I usually only take 5-6 puffs at a time before setting it down..

One thing I noticed this weekend after using it a bit more was that liquid was collecting at the base of the metal funnel. I didn't think it should be able to leak down there. I initially thought maybe that was just excess liquid and it would wick back up to the coil somehow. I took it apart to see what was going on and to retrieve the liquid but there's no wick to draw it back up.. I also found that the ceramic bowl inside was cracked. I suspect that's the reason why some of the liquid would leak down to the base. I'm not sure if it was cracked when I received it or if it cracked with use, or if it cracked when I disassembled it... but it's out of commission until I can replace it.

So for now I'm going to mix up a little more liquid and try using it in a Kanger Protank. That at least is all glass and metal.. with any luck it'll work really well and I'll just be able to keep using that. My only concern is that since the liquid is so thick when dissolved at 1 drop PEG-400 per 10mg dmt, it won't wick properly until warmed up.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#53 Posted : 7/24/2013 9:45:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the feedback mithrandiir42, hope the Kanger works well for you.
— Terence McKenna

Jarppi
#54 Posted : 7/29/2013 2:49:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, so last night I continued experimenting with the e-cig I talked about earlier. I found an old batch of full spectrum goo and decided to try if it could be dissolved into the spice juice I had made last time. I dropped a few dollops of goo into the vial, applied heat and shook it vigorously. At first the goo wouldn't mix but eventually I ended up with a very dark PG solution which I loaded into the atomizer. First I tried the "stacking" method discussed here but only achieved borderline effects as before but after the effects had passed I realized that I had nothing to lose, the spice was already in the PG and it wasn't coming out so I might as well try to figure out a technique that'd work. Next I tried again with deep tokes and holding it in as long as I could and this time I felt the effects straight away, took 3 more puffs holding each and achieved breakthrough. It wasn't as vivid and intense as for example with enhanced leaf but that may depend on other factors such as residual weaker juice in the coil and wick from the last load or the fact that it was pretty late and I was quite tired. Anyways right now I'd say that the e-cig method is a viable option, a bit rough around the edges but definitely it works. Next steps would be trying additional puffs, maybe 5 or 6 total, to see if a cleaner breakthrough can be achieved and acquiring an atomizer capable of producing more vapor to decrease the amount of puffs necessary to reach hyperspace.

soulman
#55 Posted : 7/29/2013 3:41:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jarppi wrote:
OK, so last night I continued experimenting with the e-cig I talked about earlier. I found an old batch of full spectrum goo and decided to try if it could be dissolved into the spice juice I had made last time. I dropped a few dollops of goo into the vial, applied heat and shook it vigorously. At first the goo wouldn't mix but eventually I ended up with a very dark PG solution which I loaded into the atomizer. First I tried the "stacking" method discussed here but only achieved borderline effects as before but after the effects had passed I realized that I had nothing to lose, the spice was already in the PG and it wasn't coming out so I might as well try to figure out a technique that'd work. Next I tried again with deep tokes and holding it in as long as I could and this time I felt the effects straight away, took 3 more puffs holding each and achieved breakthrough. It wasn't as vivid and intense as for example with enhanced leaf but that may depend on other factors such as residual weaker juice in the coil and wick from the last load or the fact that it was pretty late and I was quite tired. Anyways right now I'd say that the e-cig method is a viable option, a bit rough around the edges but definitely it works. Next steps would be trying additional puffs, maybe 5 or 6 total, to see if a cleaner breakthrough can be achieved and acquiring an atomizer capable of producing more vapor to decrease the amount of puffs necessary to reach hyperspace.

Nice work brother. I knew this would work.....and like i saw, with a little maoi before hand, i think its fair to say you a guaranteed success. Thanks for sharing. Shall get my friend to report his results when he gets round to it.....shouldnt be long now Smile

soulman
#56 Posted : 8/6/2013 3:26:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, so my friend finally procured the relevant materials to provide some feedback for you guys.

Just for benchmarks and the purpose of standardisation...my friend has a 4.2v e-cig with these clearomisers

http://cdn1.bigcommerce....373285508.1280.1280.jpg

He filled one of these with as much freebase as he could . It was the quite fluffy, so he compacted it down with a pin. He got it as full as he could and re-weighed it, which equated to around 420-450mg.
He then slowly dripped apple flavoured e-juice into the clearomiser (24mg nicotine....this is all he had)
He stirred it around with a pin again to encourage dissolving. Left it over night and it had all completely dissolved. These particular clearomisers hold 0.9ml of ejuice.

His results we very similar to Jarpis. 4-5 normal tokes and he began to feel the body load. He then stacked three long tokes, holding in each one on top of each other. Pretty quickly the wall began to do their characteristic jittery dance. This was enough for him to know it is a completely viable option. It tastes amazing as you dont pyrolyse
anything, so the dmt actually tastes nice, and doesnt leave that acrid familiar smell we all know well.

Although he didnt try it, he is confident that stacking 4-6 long slow tokes from the beginning will provide adequate take-off's.

Atm, he is testing the solubility of THH in the e-juice. If this is successful, combining these two in one clearomiser will give you vapable changa AKA VANGA Very happy

He will obviously keep you posted on any developments regarding this.

Alternativley, I think this is perfect for if you drink some cappi tea 20mins before vaping. Once the MAOIs are active, you can just toke incrementally until you reach your required depth....no lighters, weighing or spillages to worry about.

Some of SWIM best ever spice experiences have been when he has drunk cappi tea before smoking dmt. It seems to provide this prolonged all over body orgasm, where every cell in your body is bathed in divine love. He has hard times replicating this feeling with smoked changa.

So to conclude....this is definitely works.
Pros...tastes better, doesn't smell, don't need a lighter, don't waste ANY product, a much gentler, incremental arrival to hyperspace, or whatever other depth you wanna go.

Cons....i guess for those who like to breakthrough in one hit...this wouldn't suffice, but it is achievable in more than one slow large stacked tokes, held in. But i think one or two toke breakthrough are a possibility with a previously administered MAOI.

PREV123