We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Urantia Book Options

adam
#1 Posted : 8/1/2013 11:22:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Urantia Book

I found this at a rare and used book store for three dollars, if nothing else it is fantastical fiction.

Wikipedia link the wikipedia link will summarize for you

Anyways this is supposed to be some sort of channeled work just to give you a heads up. But it is so long and complex, and contains a lot of insightful ideas that personally I don't care what the source is. It paints you quite a picture of the structure of reality, among other things.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 8/5/2013 3:24:34 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

If you like that book, I'd recommend The Law of One if you are not already familiar with it.

Also channeled material, and likewise a very interesting take on the structure of reality. Many similarities with Urantia...
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

adam
#3 Posted : 8/5/2013 4:47:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I looked into it briefly and looks very interesting. I'll have to pick up a copy soon and get into it.

Thanks,

Adam