We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Mountainous Realm Options

Gone-and-Back
#1 Posted : 7/31/2013 3:04:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

At the time I had 3.5 grams of Penis Envy strain mushrooms. I had been wanting to have a meaningful, spiritual experience of some sort for a while leading up to this point, especially on mushrooms. It had never really occurred yet for me on these teachers, but had been close. I had the house to myself, and even the girlfriend was not home until the come down. I think this is what lead me to have such an experience, complete isolation from people.

A friend of mine had warned me against eating more then 2grams TOPS of these mushrooms. I did not believe him, and of course ate the whole 3.5 grams since this was my usual dosage when it comes to mushrooms. I prepared them by making into an acidified tea, and adding some juice to it for flavor. I drank this down over a course of 15-30 minutes. Then I put on some Shpongle, the album Tales of the Inexpressible and started to meditate, already feeling the effects.

As I sat in my bed meditating, the effects continued to grow in intensity. Far past the point of a usual eighth of mushrooms. Even before I reached the peak, I was already having very strong visual effects. I could also no longer feel anything and felt as if I was floating around my room. Everything started to warp and breath, and bend in unimaginable ways. As I got up to move around and walk throughout the house (music loud enough to still hear) stuff started to get very weird. At this point my dog also could sense something was up, and would not leave my side. This usually happens when I take a larger dose of mushrooms.

Everything started to warp and bend even more, making it hard to realize where things actually were in relation to myself. Items such as lamps sitting on tables seemed to stretch out into the hallway, obstructing my path. They would shrink back to their tables, and as I would try to pass, would shoot back into the hallway again blocking my path. I knew that they really were not there, and were not blocking me, but then again I did not know at the same time. It is hard to explain.

Over the next 30 minutes or so, these effects continued to grow in intensity. Somehow I found myself downstairs in the basement, which usually frightens me while I am tripping alone. Lots of paranormal things have happened down there, or whatever you want to call it. I personally believe in these things so it adds an Erie feeling to everything, which tends to cause my experiences to go south. So I wanted out. I tried to climb up the two flights of stairs back to the lightly lit rooms upstairs, which seemed in my mind like the climb from hell into heaven above.

The stairs did not like this though and seemed to want me to stay in this hellish place. They kept growing, making it seem like I would never reach the top. At some points they seemed to large to even take another step up anymore. Eventually I made it to the light though and quickly got into a better mind set. This is where the magic starts happening.

I heard my favorite song of the album come on, so I ventured back into the bedroom and sat in my chair facing my closed doors. As I sat there, my doors seemed to grow and shrink, while the squares in them did the same, and the grain in the wood flowed like a river. All the while breathing huge breathes. My walls started breathing as well, expanding to what seemed miles away from me then slamming back to inches within my face. I started feeling over whelmed and told myself to relax and let go. As I did, the walls and doors expanded for the last time, and shattered into a bunch of colors which melted away to show me a landscape that I had never seen before.

I was now in some type of psychedelic mountain range, sitting in a valley completely surrounded by these strange forms of earth jutting up from the ground. They seemed to blow with the winds, as you would expect trees to do in a heavy storm. I was in complete shock and awe at what I was seeing. I looked around at the valley and saw that it was inhabited by strange beings. They looked somewhat human, but also had some distinct animal like features to them such as claws and some had thick fur. These creatures were only a couple feet tall, but some were very muscular and threatening in appearance. I wondered around this area, and eventually noticed that these things were watching me.

Never once did they try to interact with me, they just went about their business, occasionally glancing over at me to watch and observe. It seemed that they had never seen a human before, and did not trust me being in their realm of existence. However, they continued to play and interact with the plants in the valley and other things, and after a while I noticed they were no longer there. I was now closer to the mountains when they had disappeared, which made me wonder if there was a reason for it. Maybe something lived here that hunted them?

At that moment, my dog decided to start barking and freaking the hell out about another dog outside, and it snapped me back into reality. I noticed that I had not left my chair at all, even though it felt like I had been walking around for miles in that other realm. Must I have left my body, and my spirit was what was roaming about in that land? Who knows, but it sure felt like it. The love that I have for my dog was enough to make my spirit come back when hearing her in distress.

In the next 20 minutes or so, the girlfriend came home. So I was not able to go as deep as I was previously, but it was ok. I was starting to come down anyways, 7 hours after ingestion. It took another whole hour to come even close to sober. Lots of weed was smoked during this time to help with the coming down. The hour consisted of watching tv and talking about what I had experienced. She was at a lose for words.

Nothing has come close to this experience before then except for my first DMT experience, and nothing has come close since. It was one of the most exciting psychedelic moments of my life.

I hope you enjoyed reading. Big grin
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Elpo
#2 Posted : 7/31/2013 10:01:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report. I think it's nice to have a dog with you while having this kind of experience. My two dogs seem to notice when I have ingested mushrooms. Luckily they have not yet started barking while tripping, that would indeed scare the shit out of me Smile

Just curious about two things:

- What was the favourite Shpongle song you mentioned?

- Does weed really help you with the come down? I have quit smoking weed, but as I remember it always prolonged the whole come down.

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Gone-and-Back
#3 Posted : 8/1/2013 4:01:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The song is Once Upon the Sea of Blissful Awareness. Great song, I absolutely love it.

Smoking weed does seem to help me. It helps relax me, and enables me to better focus on what I just went through. Especially by lengthening the come down and giving me more time to think in a psychedelic mind set. My cognitive functionings seem to be better, or at least easier to understand, in these mind sets.

I agree about having a dog with you is great during these experiences. It serves as a grounding point, especially if it is YOUR dog. I raised her from a puppy, and because of this I have a very strong connection with her. Looking at her helps me grasp reality, for she usually never changes or warps in any way. She remains as my same little Kiara! This helps during intense experiences where I need something to remind me of reality, and my responsibilities. As I write this she comes and curls up into me! Very happy

Edit: I am mistaken, the really good one is Around the World in a Tea Daze, which I find fitting for this story hahaha. It comes right after Upon the Sea of Blissful Awareness, and they kind of flow together. This is why I confused them.
Everything published by Gone-and-Back are the mad rantings and ravings of a mind who yearns to be free and thinks he knows what he is talking about. However, these are just delusions made to feel that freedom, because that freedom will never come. Any experiments done are purely figments of the imagination, and are falsified to the highest degree. Nothing should be taken seriously from a crazy mans mind.

Elpo
#4 Posted : 8/1/2013 1:46:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They are both great songs Big grin

And yes, I agree, having dogs around is just great. At first I was always a bit skeptical on having my dogs around, but after a few times it kind of seems you are in it together somehow.

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Gone-and-Back
#5 Posted : 8/2/2013 1:59:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Its almost like they know what we are going through. I believe animals, especially dogs and cats, have a higher connection to the spirit realm and places like that. I mean, dogs and cats can sense our emotions, and can see things that we can not. I cant begin to explain how many times I have felt something entering my room, but not seeing it, and my dog reinforces that there is someone there. She will wake up, and watch whatever it is come in, and walk around. She follows the spirits perfectly with her eyes, and sometimes interacts with them.

If it is something negative or harmful, she will freak out at it and ward it off. If it is something positive and good, she usually submits and rolls over like she is having her stomach rubbed. Its a very interesting thing to watch.

She even played with a little girl that I have seen in my house before. She is somewhat of a protector, mainly for my sister whenever she is here for the weekends.