We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Unraveling Negative Entities Options

Global
#1 Posted : 6/19/2013 10:46:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I had a very interesting experience today. Right from the get-go, I was greeted by a negative entity. My current policy is to not take any chances with these fellas, so I instantly started my gutteral roaring/chants which became quite visceral; so, then when I'm done, this negative entity is essentially in "pieces" and made of the most delicate and subtle colors and these whimsical shapes then begin doing their dainty and perfect whirling twisting dances around and about my head like a gyroscopic merry-go-round, rotating through the upper dimensions with the purest of colors likened to the purity of harmonics in music, and it became such an extravagant open eyed display that by the time this whole thing was over, it was amusing when I recalled that it all started from the remnants of that negative entity that I unraveled.

It's amazing how such beauty and subtle delicateness can come from such foul looking, knotted brown malignant looking stuff. I see it as a bit analogous to splitting open an atom, though of course that's much more violent - but it's like these negative entities as I experience them, they're so tightly bound by their own energy "bonds" that when my chanting cymatically breaks those bonds, out pours the diamonds....(incongruent analogy I know, but I think you guys are following).

This is all not to mention that I was literally sick to my stomach beforehand, and
when I was done, I felt fantastic. As a sufferer of irritable bowel syndrome, nothing works faster or more efficiently for longer than DMT. Not that I use it as a stomach remedy, but it's just another area that I benefit from its use when I choose to use it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ZenSpice
#2 Posted : 6/19/2013 10:55:19 PM

Mostly Ignored

Parshvik Chintan
#3 Posted : 6/20/2013 1:25:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i have yet to attempt to use my vocal chords to influence a trip.
intriguing.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

Global
#4 Posted : 6/20/2013 6:15:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
i have yet to attempt to use my vocal chords to influence a trip.
intriguing.

I've noticed that entities, hyperspace, and the energy that underlies it all are directly affected by a handful of factors including breathing, attention, and vibration whether it be tactile buzzing, light and/or sound. By using the vocal cords, and particularly by using those super-low registers as in Tibetan chanting which are extremely resounding and vibrating, they are affected doubly by the sound (which is loud considering the most power can come from the chest) as well as the intense vibrations rippling through the body from the intensity of generating the sound.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 6/20/2013 11:27:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sound is a reliable, tried and true method of interacting with entities and other such hyperspace phenomenon... good and bad. It has a long and storied use in most mystical and shamanic traditions.

This is because what you are doing is projecting waves of a specific vibration (or combination of vibrations)... actually setting up waves of a certain frequency all around your local space. It is easy for such waves to also carry extra energies and information as well... i.e. your intentions.

Throat singing, mid range chanting, whistling, humming, toning, vocalizing and more are all quite effective. Icaros, mantras and incantations are especially effective IMO. Some mantras are of a high vibration on their own and carry with them long traditions of use that can be tapped into. The OM, AUM, Amen, Amon seed sound is well known.

Often with sound, you can channel new tones and vocalizations if you are a bit open to it. This is kind of how "speaking in tongues" works actually.

Anyway, congrats on your fine usage Global. Of course, at a certain level, the purely telepathic methods are strong enough that you can dispense with sound in all but the most intense circumstance. Such communication is broader and yet far more subtle, but it does run the risk of becoming a point of ingress if the other party or parties are skilled at projecting past defenses.

At any rate you can't go wrong with using sacred sounds and phrases. Such things are rather powerful. There is a reason why sorcerers and such tend to make a lot of noise and use incantations like Abracadabara, Alakazam... open sesame (heheh).

Cheers Global. Be well.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

chocobeastie
#6 Posted : 6/21/2013 2:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the report.

Yeah, sound really is the way to deal with these guys, and it ends up being quite fun ;-)

I do very loud short sharp "popping" sounds that I first came across from recordings of "walk ins", they called it "boogie busting".

acacian
#7 Posted : 6/21/2013 3:35:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautifull report Global.. a pleasure to read. I am going to try chanting more when smoking dmt this sounds like a handy tool. do you find it becomes harder to chant on heavier experiences? do you find it easy to remember ot chant on deep breakthrough experiences?

Global
#8 Posted : 6/21/2013 6:05:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acacian wrote:
do you find it becomes harder to chant on heavier experiences? do you find it easy to remember ot chant on deep breakthrough experiences?

I'd say it's about the same "difficulty" at any of the ranges, but then again, I'm one of those people where even when I'm "out of body" I can still somehow manage to vocalize or reassume control of my body if need be.

In terms of being easier to remember to chant on deep breakthrough experiences, the answer is that there are a number of tell-tale signs for me that something is probably about to go wrong. Little visual cues - blemishes; knots; fuzzy structures, etc...can usually tip me off. I guess it's a bit analogous to the lucid dreaming technique where you train yourself to look for cues...well I've seen 'em enough times that tiny little details can set off subconscious alarms so that even in deep breakthroughs I would quickly be made aware of them.

Global
#9 Posted : 6/21/2013 5:23:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a quick sketch I made this morning to grossly try and illustrate what happened (I plan on making a better version, but this is a rough draft) and I will be making a short instrumental musical accompaniment for this image/story. The little bit of writing you see at the bottom is just part the notes I was making for how I would like the music to progress with the picture.

So anyway, starting from left to right, we have the knotted, mangled brown entity. Then the next image shows it under the state of my throat-chanting. I achieve the sound by essentially dropping my vocal cords to make the lowest sound they can and add a lot of power to it. I then can drop them even further and the intensity of the vibrations becomes extremely fast, intense and visceral and I tried to represent that within that image from top to bottom. Next image to the right, we have that same entity that was all brown and knotted before, but now it's arranged a bit more orderly such that its delicate colors can begin to shine through. Finally, it unravels out into a wacky whimsy 4D pinwheel. Ideally, I would like to take it even further and create "penteroids" in 5D.
Global attached the following image(s):
IMG_0779.JPG (2,131kb) downloaded 500 time(s).

Guyomech
#10 Posted : 6/25/2013 6:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

What a great description, and nicely illustrated. You've talked several times about this kind of proactive approach to dealing with trips going in negative directions. That may be something that's hard to do without a lot of experience, but it's nice to know that you can potentially build a toolkit for taking control if need be.

I think part of the power of using vocalizations, particularly high-energy gutterals, is that you can still let go. Rather than being a kind of futile resistance, it's sort of a deliberate disruption of the entire experience that allows things to regroup in a more positive configuration.

I usually don't think about vocalizing while in hyperspace, being too distracted. But I've had some incredible vocal experiences under high doses of acid and shrooms. The voice is a powerful tool, not to be underestimated.

aleph 1ne
#11 Posted : 7/15/2013 1:07:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great thread! I'm familiar with the power of low harmonic humming. Very effective, and to me, seems to have some healing properties too.

On my very fist DMT experience, I was shown a telepathic language, with symbols and syllables associated with each other. My first experience was on a very heavy dose (silly move, but in my case, very helpful) so the trip lasted a long time. I was shown an entire alphabet and taught the corresponding language. I can't speak this language in ordinary reality, but every time I've entered hyperspace recently, the first thing that happens is that I begin to say a mantra in this language that correlates with my intentions.
Entities often communicate with me in this language also.

I've noticed myself headed towards dark looking or fuzzy things, as you mentioned, but I seem to be able to steer away using this telepathic mantra.
I also find that my inner voice is profoundly loud when I choose to use it, and there seems to be a different way of using it that can get entities attention, or deter them. - The best way to describe it is that the voice seems to be more projected and on display. Like I myself am separate from the "sound" of it's existence. As if it is it's own life force. The living intention, if you will.

I am not very experienced with regular chants or mantras, so this "gift" (given to me by a massive light being of outrageous power) has been a blessing. I'd love to learn and practice some powerful mantras and chants to see if I can get the same results as i do with my inner voice. I'll be sure to put that on my to do list!
Thanks for the report!!

DoingKermit
#12 Posted : 7/16/2013 1:07:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing this Global. I think I have heard you speak about the "throat-chanting" in the past. My housemate, 5 Dimentional Nick, spoke about his fiance all ways meeting negative beings in this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=45135

I will reiterate your technique, as I think she has yet to try it.

Love the drawing by the way Pleased

Infectedstyle
#13 Posted : 7/30/2013 3:09:40 AM
I compulsively post from time to time

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. More people should know this. When i'm fully immersed and unaware of my body i'm not sure if i am using my vocal chords or "chanting" internally. The dmt somehow forces me to make this sound. It is bizare but very liberating. It goes like Hhhuaaaaaaaaaaaa *Ad infinitum* . lol. I'm starting to think the chant correlated with my throat chakra. And i should try finishing the actual chant to proceed further.

Going to try a more visceral sound next time i meet some of those buggers. I was also greeted on the get-go. It completely ruined my night and i was shocked by the agressive nature of my experience. Also feeling drowsy and drained since then. I have slept way more than i usually do as well

Whatever these negative entities are, your example shows that there's a reality to the situation and a clear-cut solution as well. So thank you, once again. This is very useful information.