We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
machine lung? Options

Land0n0
#1 Posted : 7/25/2013 6:04:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

would it be possible to use certain aspects of the machine and combine it with a lung, maybe making a lung with a smaller glass bottle and in the mouthpiece place a bong slider filled with your mesh of choice, i got this idea while reminiscing about how well my old friend in high school could dose his changa with a lung (packed quite the wallop and had no trouble at all getting a breakthrough) and saw the many similarities between that and my current machine airpipe, any input on the idea would be appreciated! Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

changalvia
#2 Posted : 7/25/2013 9:04:18 AM

eat your jungle oats

Yes its a good idea for starting out!

I used to use a small plastic bottle with straight glass tube facing downwards, instead of the liquor bottle, almost like a bong without water, had a clutch / rush hole and everything.

Its cool cause you can see the density of your vapors

Downside is you can't feel how hot they are until you clutch it and it reaches your lungs, but if your techniques good or you can judge by vapor density its all good

Just try it, if it doesn't work toss the bottle Smile
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

Land0n0
#3 Posted : 7/25/2013 4:51:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah i definitely will!

anrchy
#4 Posted : 7/25/2013 5:09:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If it doesnt work, have you considered going with the GVG?
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Land0n0
#5 Posted : 7/25/2013 5:19:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, my local headshop will be getting them in soon

Land0n0
#6 Posted : 7/27/2013 8:32:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have also been considering just making my own gvg from metal pipe parts, it seems to look good so far, i also intend to make myself a machine similar to cybs vinegar machine as soon as i get ahold of a glass drillbit

Pandora
#7 Posted : 7/28/2013 2:05:07 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

GVG is glass not metal. I know it's pricey, but I never regretted mine. All of a sudden perfect vaping made for no more husband complaints about stinking up the apartment. Instead it was, "I thought you were going to smoke DMT?" "Yeah, I did." "Wow, I don't smell a thing!" Cool
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Land0n0
#8 Posted : 7/28/2013 2:22:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks! i am definitely going to check the gvgs out, though i personally like working with my hands and making my own equipment, and being painfully cheap, i am my mothers son

Land0n0
#9 Posted : 7/28/2013 2:42:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

realizing how hot this thing gets and how terrifying drilling through glass is i think i am going to take your advice

changalvia
#10 Posted : 7/28/2013 7:19:33 AM

eat your jungle oats

if you're worried about drilling, and can't afford GVG, just use one of these pipes, put the steel wool inside the pipe behind the bowl (about 10mm away from where the small hole is) then attach to a plastic bottle by burning a small hole and forcing it in: it's airtight.

Load it by dropping the spice thru the little hole onto the steel wool, you can melt it from the outside in, with a normal lighter, that way it will stick to the wool.

When you light it just make sure the pipe is facing downwards and the tip of the flame tickles the little hole.

To be extra efficient, leave the pipe protruding mostly out of the bottle, basically just push the first 10mm of the back into the bottle, this prevents the spice from hitting the surface of the "lung' and recrystallizing against the inside of the bottle.

You can also maybe heat the bottle with a hairdryer before use but that's a bit overkill IMO

You'll see

Good luck whichever you decide to do!

and do let us know how it went Pleased
changalvia attached the following image(s):
landono.jpg (38kb) downloaded 82 time(s).
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

Land0n0
#11 Posted : 7/29/2013 9:36:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think my best bet right now is my metal pipes, basically 2 run of the mill metal pipes but combined and has extra screens/ copper wire, will post pictures if it does work out though Smile thanks for the suggestions though!