We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[NEW SUBFORUM] News Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/27/2013 12:57:11 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Due to a request from ICEERS to share their relevant news and headlines with us, I decided that it was time to create a special subforum for entheogenic news items.

It is meant for both news items from highly valued organizations like ICEERS as for entheogen related news from over the world.

In due time this subforum might become part of our news items on the coming new front site.

Please enjoy and read it often.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

anrchy
#2 Posted : 7/27/2013 1:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh this is exciting!
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Vodsel
#3 Posted : 7/27/2013 1:45:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Thank you very much to The Traveler for this. I will be sharing relevant news from ICEERS as they are published, starting today with this last month's releases about new research programs started.

I hope other important sources will join and post their pieces as well.