We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Breaking Convention --London, England--July 12-14 Options

Macre
#21 Posted : 7/23/2013 8:20:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nen's talk was great, it was laid back and sincere and the room was packed, it was great talking to him afterwards too, just a shame I couldn't make the Hackney event (working late).

Bancopuma gave a great talk also, it helped me put my reasons for living a healthy lifestyle (and ingesting mushrooms Razz) into perspective, although I only spoke to him very briefly after his talk he seemed like a cool dude.

The Traveler is indeed a very cool guy, you all know that anyway, but he is a diamond in real life and so is his lovely wife. The same applies to all the other Nexians I met that weekend, it was a great event.

Peace

Macre
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

PREV12