We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The era of slowpoke. Options

anonenium
#1 Posted : 7/17/2013 1:36:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hello

i formally am starting a petition with the hopes to sway trav to this noble and worthy endeavor.

for a long time there have been mood, substance and activity icons in the chat room, but they have never been related to one another, for instance both your mood and activity can be tripping, but why cant your substance be tripping too?

but what i purpose here today is even more worthy than the idea above, and that idea is...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................slowpoke.

with your help i wish to see three icons appear new and fresh upon the chatroom, in the mood shall be slowpokes face, in the substance shall be slowpokes belly and in the activity shall be slowpokes tail, and together we shall forge a combo none shall break.

but i cannot do this alone, i need your help, please lets come together with a single purpose for the chatroom, free from the pains of old and the mistakes we made and usher in a new era, not only the chatroom, but for all of the nexus.

let us bring slowpoke into the light and glory of us all.

Thank you, and may slowpoke bless us all.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.