We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recovering residue from GVG Options

robertplant
#1 Posted : 7/15/2013 12:00:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recently used Naptha in a hot water bath to clean a GVG. That was poured into a new glass dish and the Naptha quickly evaporated leaving a white film behind.

What steps would be necessary next to utilize the left material?

P.S. Mods- would sure love to be able to post in other forums. I've been on the Nexus a while and would love to be more involved.

Thanks

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 7/15/2013 12:24:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

robertplant wrote:
SWIM recently used Naptha in a hot water bath to clean a GVG. That was poured into a new glass dish and the Naptha quickly evaporated leaving a white film behind.

What steps would be necessary next to utilize the left material?

P.S. Mods- would sure love to be able to post in other forums. I've been on the Nexus a while and would love to be more involved.

Thanks

Depending on how well you vaped the dmt originally the reclaimed spice is fine to use. If its burnt then it will be harsh. I guess you could try a re-x on it but if the dmt was burned im not sure if that will do much.

I have used re claimed dmt many times and I cant tell a difference in effects. Taste is affected as well as smoothness but not to the point that i wouldnt use reclaimed dmt.

Also keep in mind promotion is more about quality and helpful posts than time a person has been a member. Your on the right track and promotion is coming soon Im sure. Smile
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

robertplant
#3 Posted : 7/15/2013 12:30:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Olympus!