We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV3334353637NEXT»
VG VaporGenie: How to use, where to get, advantages, etc Options

Michal_R
#681 Posted : 6/19/2013 12:27:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That has been sticky for some time
Wink

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Parshvik Chintan
#682 Posted : 6/19/2013 12:44:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Michal_R wrote:
That has been sticky for some time
Wink

not sticky enough, it would seem. Laughing
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

The Observer
#683 Posted : 6/21/2013 2:07:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yo, Elpo...........RE: GVG input

several things..........

1. Use some chore boy copper scrubber in the GVG bowl. I always preheat the chore boy w my torch lighter then dump the spice in the center of the chore boy (i do this with the chore boy in place, in the GVG. I have read where many take the chore boy pad out of the GVG to preheat and premelt the spice into the pad, however, not sure why they do that. I have had no issues preheating and premelting the spice while leaving the chore boy pad in the GVG while doing this. That will allow the spice to melt into the the chore boy prior to launching. If you don't do that, some people have reported having some of the spice fall thru the chore boy when they first start inhaling. Once you have loaded the GVG w spice, I usually leave it loaded, and melted into the chore boy, so when I feel the urge, it's already loaded and ready to rock.

2. as far as the angle of the GVG and torch lighter goes, I have found that if I hold the GVG straight up, while blasting the torch lighter flame straight down into the GVG, it causes the torch lighter to go out sometimes. I think this is due to the heat raising back up and perhaps reducing the oxygen content to the torch lighter. I hold the GVG about 45 degrees from straight up, thus allowing the rising heat etc. to miss the torch. It stays lit for me always when I do that. Not sure if that's just an issue I run into, or if it is normal, but if you run into issues with the torch staying lit, try angling the GVG to avoid this issue.

I am also not bashful when it comes to blasting the torch down the GVG....the ceramic element limits the amount of heat that transfers into the bowl. I use a triple torch lighter, whose flame diameter pretty much fills the opening of the GVG, and allows the ceramic element to glow red, almost immediately after inhalation has started.

Much Love and Light..........Big grin Hope this helps!!

Happy and safe travels....fasten your seat belt, and don your helmet!!

Observer
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention by using totally fictitious verbiage...........

The above refers to the fictitious 'I'

Elpo
#684 Posted : 6/21/2013 11:29:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Observer,

Thanks for your advice, but I got a VG not a GVG Smile Smile
So if you have some more useful tips on that one...

At the moment I am waiting for my ARC lighter to arrive before I attempt a new journey.

"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

egghead
#685 Posted : 6/24/2013 11:01:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A bic has worked great for me with my glass vg. I have had a harder time breaking thru than with a bong....but when it happens ....it's much better. I use a few screens and put the d on some weed or ash works even better. I would load a larger hit and you have to go for it....and by that I mean hit it hard. You can't pussy foot around.....not sure if I wrote a trip report about my best hit on the vg. Just before vines grew in my bedroom I heard a loud pinging sound. I peed in my pants when I left my body.....I became aware of this pulsing light , orange with patterns. When I could feel my body again I realized I was flat out on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. It was a good twenty minutes before I realized I wet myself Smile

Hupecat
#686 Posted : 7/11/2013 12:24:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

hi
i know exactly what you are talking about… i sed different slieves, just herbs or just spice, copper, and so om--i always used a clean GVG for it, and suddenly a brown liquid filled up in the chsmber eveven over the replacement top i always used a small GVG but after a hit and the liquid came adain, it looked like this, ehich was not even cleanable anmore… i had to use some scrubbingpaper, to get rid of the browm:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/ir1b.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/jsqy.jpg/

i contacted the Vaporgenie Website in Canada as this was to a time where yit was only available directly from there and no other shops… i even made a video happening this in detail, but they always told me.. Dude, you have to clean your pipe…" it was clean until a miute before andi started smoking through it,,
They told me that that cant be possible and i struggled more than 3 weeks with tose guys even tslked to the boss of the compsny..they always said, this couldnt happen in any way.. i should use a different lighter maybe… unfortunately i already had an _Arc Lighter and the one VaporGenie sold exactly for thiss deviec.. so they didn't even wanted to help me…

Using Changa made it generally enlight to fire inside the bowl, no vaping possible…
then the video i made they said i made it afake one…. so, threw this 150 US$ thing in the corner using my old machine again… but it doesnt work well with changa… as i prefer changa more than pure pice, i tried it couple of days ago again, and the samething happened… liquid came out of the bowl and turn whole thing brown…
I am done with VapoGenie Products, but would likely use a proper Vaporizer for Changa again… any advice for me, which Vaporizer works cool without combustion of herbs or buildig up brown sticky liquid???

i bought a High-End Product from them, which oviously didnt work the way it should even with the video i made while vaping, they called me a faker and liar…so, if anybody has a great idea for me as a Vaporizer for Changa,no table thing, as Volcano etc, wereso huge, once put on the table you didn't even wanted to move them anymore to a differewnt place, due to size andweight,,, my advice would be.. forget about all tose damn Vaporgenie Pipes.. got a wooden one as well, which exploded in my hands directly infront of my face:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51/i1cw.jpg/

no support….
so back to machine for spie but i have no proper devie found for smoking changa, rather than in a small bong..so, feel free to contact me giving advice on proper vaping deevice for dhanga, please...

adam
#687 Posted : 7/11/2013 1:25:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

can't say I have ever had that happen. What type of lighter are you using? I have 6 screens and lay down a bit of shredded caapi vine and place the xtals on that. I use a vector volt lighter. I have used a bic at first and still never had that happen.

The only thing i can think of is that your exhaling into the pipe, is this the case?

You want a long, deep inhale ideally.

Sykosis
#688 Posted : 7/11/2013 11:33:49 AM

The Seeker

I use a GVG and can't say I've ever had that happen to me, sounds like your loosing some of your spice.

Buy yourself some Volcano vaporizer liquid pads and cut them to fit inside the bowl of your GVG, that should trap anything that tries to escape.

A GVG does take a little practice to get the hang of, but once you do it becomes very easy to get to the level you want. Just take long, slow, steady, deep breaths and try not to heat it too hot.

--Sykosis is nothing more then a material manifestation of the collective minds and thoughts of many.
No one individual can be held accountable nor responsible for any of the actions Preformed by this user. All opinions, thoughts, statements and ideas expressed by this user are nothing more then a mere coincidental, incoherent, incomprehensible, fictitious rambling and should be treated as such.--

General Gypsy
#689 Posted : 7/12/2013 3:24:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I just bought a new GVG, so I will be watching for any odd behaviour after reading this.

Have you considered replacing your diffuser? Could something be mucking it up and "running down". This is simply me looking at my new one and thinking of how the heck it might get gunked up like yours and hupecat's (if yours is similar).

I sincerely hope you get it sorted.

Cheers.
"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

MagicGing
#690 Posted : 7/12/2013 4:24:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i would say laying 6 screens down underneath the spice (with maybe some herb) would only help. it was recommended to me by quite a few people
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

3rdI
#691 Posted : 7/12/2013 4:26:11 PM

veni, vidi, spici

screens are quite poor, try out some copper ribbon made into a disc, it works much better.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

General Gypsy
#692 Posted : 7/12/2013 4:28:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I grabbed a pack of these little ceramic discs that are made of the same material as the diffuser.

In this thread.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=42867

If you do not like screen and want to get away from metals completely.

"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

Hupecat
#693 Posted : 7/14/2013 4:19:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cailieg wrote:
I just bought a new GVG, so I will be watching for any odd behaviour after reading this.

Have you considered replacing your diffuser? Could something be mucking it up and "running down". This is simply me looking at my new one and thinking of how the heck it might get gunked up like yours and hupecat's (if yours is similar).

I sincerely hope you get it sorted.

Cheers.

i gave this up after this email bombardement full of lies.. his went on for weeks.. i have made pdf of each and just counted 23 emails..i finally was offered to order a new Topping for ~30US$, which i then did, full of hope… as didnt fix my problem with the ingstion of the changa inside the bowl, i lay it aside.. nw had some super clean white spice, so made 3 slieves in there, and made a 0.7 mm copper mesh-button, burned the shit out of it with a tirch lighter, fitted perfectly,,,, then heated from outside a bit to make it warm again sprinkled the spice on top and could see it dissolving into the coppermesh-ball.. suddenly i felt that my left hand was becomiing wet and sticky, and noticed this shit hasnt been solved either…

i have used lots of different lighters, from normal bic to cheap Torch and then spend quite a bunch for a lighter on that Arc-Lighter: http://www.turboflame.co.uk/arc.php

tried different diffusor topping s, one in longer than the other… nothing...

Chaoskampf
#694 Posted : 7/19/2013 2:46:11 AM

Chaos: The Ultimate Order

I've owned over 4 different VaporGenies thus far...they're truly exceptional. I would never take DMT with anything apart from it. It's a must have.
"They tease me now, telling me it was only a dream. But does it matter whether it was a dream or reality, if the dream made known to me the truth?" - Fyodor Dostoevsky

wedera
#695 Posted : 7/26/2013 4:11:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a shame they don't ship it to my country.
The GVG is really hard to find from a third partty seller.

ziggus
#696 Posted : 7/26/2013 7:18:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wedera, here's a GVG link from a third party seller that ships worldwide.

WickiePipe

Blowurmind
#697 Posted : 10/2/2013 1:21:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a arch turboflame torch lighter Thumbs up however it broke Crying or very sad & while I understand the importance of a good torch lighter IMO it's more about technique so I recently purchased 2 new jet lighters shown in the link below, that I have purchased before & are reliable quality wise however i'm wondering if 2000c is too hot for my GVG?

http://dx.com/p/jet-2000...ne-torch-dual-flame-1319

Blowurmind
#698 Posted : 10/2/2013 5:15:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

After reading every page of this thread I decided to buy

http://dx.com/p/jet-1300-c-butane-lighter-1320

to hold me off until I can afford another arco turboflame lighter which costs 45$ because I live in the u.s & our money is used as toilet paper in the uk Sad, if anyone has a cheaper solution to this around 30$ max please Shocked send me the link.

I found a link to this on the forum however looks sketchy to me as they don't even list the amount of heat it produces.

http://www.cannaline.com...ghter-free-shipping.html

expandaneum
#699 Posted : 10/2/2013 8:27:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The one you bought is fine I bought a couple of the dx torch lighters and tested them all I like the honest the most:
http://dx.com/p/honest-1...butane-jet-lighter-11868

Just make sure with the dx lighters that the flame stops directly when you stop pressing the button. You don't want to make fire while you are in hyper space.

take care
Disclaimer:
All Expandeum's notes, messages, postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted via this forum and or website are completely fictional and are not in any way based on real live experience.

richard_hole
#700 Posted : 10/9/2013 5:33:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend tells me that putting a non-reactive metal mesh disc in the VaporGenie may stop DMT falling through the pipe, but it also seems to slow down the vaporization process by a whole lot. It's as if it's not only the pipe which has to heat up, but the metal mesh disc also, so it takes longer.

He finds it easier to bed the pipe with some changa, or if you don't have changa, he hears parsley works also.

But then this could also be down to his technique of smoking.
Everything I say is actually false and I'm not real.

«PREV3334353637NEXT»