We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

AlbertKLloyd
#1 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:45:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would say hello.
I am a former lurker who has found this community a valuable resource on the cutting edge of clandestine psychedelic research and experimentation.
Thanks!
Al. K. Lloyd

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

nice name
it's a sound

antrocles
#3 Posted : 4/5/2009 5:53:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice name indeed....mind if we call you Al? Smile

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

AlbertKLloyd
#4 Posted : 4/5/2009 6:25:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't mind at all.

HappyCamper
#5 Posted : 4/5/2009 6:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome There is indeed a ton of valuable info on this site, sometimes too much to read

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 4/5/2009 6:46:36 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Hey! Welcome!

Whats your favorite plant?!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

AlbertKLloyd
#7 Posted : 4/5/2009 10:44:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My favorite plant is probably Robert Plant.
What's your favorite plant?

Jorkest
#8 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:10:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i like egg plant

but Salvia D. is my all time favorite..not saying i like to smoke her or anything..but she is a remarkable ally..she keeps me company
it's a sound

antrocles
#9 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:13:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it certainly ain't this Plant-ars wart on my foot! nor the alien im-Plant in my brain....

guess SWIM's gonna have to go with Lophophora Williamsii as the most guaranteed friendly. Mimosa Hostilis as the most guaranteed mind-blowing. Cebil as the easiest to function on....and Kava as the most relaxing...

okay Al K. Loyd- share a little about yourself with the class Smile
wisdom today."

antrocles
#10 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:15:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's got a whole giant patch of Salvia growing like wildfire in his house. he loves doing the mouthful of leaves quid thang...VERY different journey than smoking that extract funk....MUCH better!!
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#11 Posted : 4/5/2009 11:32:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah..i lost my beautiful salvia plant on new years...my door blew open..and it was like 8 degrees out..she froze to death..so i had to get a new clone Sad
it's a sound

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 4/6/2009 1:07:55 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Do you mean this Robert Plant???

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok, ok, you got me! Good one!

Now! What is your favorite botanical?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

AlbertKLloyd
#13 Posted : 4/6/2009 2:45:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoy herb(s) in general.
I'm interested in many plants, my favorites include cacti, caapi and coffee. I like mimosas and phalaris and salvia and other plants too.

I think alkaloids in general are neat, the idea that mere molecules have the capacity to do so many things strikes me as profound. In some ways perhaps alkaloid like molecules have even more of a steady say in our lives than we do, from molecules like serotonin, epinephrine and dopamine that affect mood, thought, blood pressure, heart rate and glucose metabolism, to molecules like nicotine, caffeine and morphine, among many, many others, alkaloids and their pharmacological relatives are found at every level of human function. From imbibing stimulants in social gathers to the function of neurotransmitters alkaloids play major roles in our lives.

Not to down play the integrity of the whole, intact plants interest me at least as much as those which have processed in some way, from simple teas down to sparkling crystals extracts are no less capable of captivating my attention than any live plants seems to be.

Anyway I have been interested in diverse aspects of ethnobotany for some time including psychopharmacology as it relates to botanical compounds. I am also interested in holistic herbalism and famine foods.

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 4/6/2009 2:49:37 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
I am also interested in holistic herbalism and famine foods.

Yes!

Samm
#15 Posted : 4/6/2009 2:55:16 AM
Samuel

Hi, friend.