We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Help us clean up the Nexus! Point out repeated questions, suggest threads to merge/remove, etc Options

floatei
#41 Posted : 5/25/2013 1:34:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After another member found a duplicate of this maybe some merging.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=44528
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=28402

Just trying to help.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Explorateur
#42 Posted : 5/28/2013 3:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Day Tripper
#43 Posted : 7/11/2013 1:44:32 PM

Rennasauce Man

Location: A Pale Blue Dot orbiting a GV2 Yellow Dwarf fusion powered Luminous Ball of Plasma at 30km/s
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=45679&find=unread

IMHO should be merged with-

plant based anti-depressants

Its not so much the op since he has not replyed to any of the posts yet, but others continuing a discussion that should be in the thread we already have, rather than direct the op to the second, original thread.

EDIT.
Merge Completed
"let those who have talked to the elves, find each other and band together" -TMK

In a society in which nearly everybody is dominated by somebody else's mind or by a disembodied mind, it becomes increasingly difficult to learn the truth about the activities of governments and corporations, about the quality or value of products, or about the health of one's own place and economy.
In such a society, also, our private economies will depend less upon the private ownership of real, usable property, and more upon property that is institutional and abstract, beyond individual control, such as money, insurance policies, certificates of deposit, stocks, etc. And as our private economies become more abstract, the mutual, free helps and pleasures of family and community life will be supplanted by a kind of displaced citizenship and by commerce with impersonal and self-interested suppliers...
The great enemy of freedom is the alignment of political power with wealth. This alignment destroys the commonwealth - that is, the natural wealth of localities and the local economies of household, neighborhood, and community - and so destroys democracy, of which the commonwealth is the foundation and practical means.” - Wendell Berry

anrchy
#44 Posted : 8/13/2013 3:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Question about pre flight anxiety.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=475959#post475959
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

General Gypsy
#45 Posted : 8/14/2013 8:54:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Merging Request

"Many of us who have experienced psychedelics feel very much that they are sacred tools. They open spiritual awareness."
"The elimination of the fear of death transforms the individual's way of being in the world." -Stanislav Grof

"My advice to people today is as follows: if you take the game of life seriously, if you take your nervous system seriously, if you take your sense organs seriously, if you take the energy process seriously, you must turn on, tune in, and drop out."
"Drop Out--detach yourself from the external social drama which is as dehydrated and ersatz as TV. Turn On--find a sacrament which returns you to the temple of God, your own body. Go out of your mind. Get high. Tune In--be reborn. Drop back in to express it. Start a new sequence of behavior that reflects your vision." -Timothy Leary

Explorateur
#46 Posted : 10/13/2013 11:39:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Northerner
#47 Posted : 7/21/2018 11:20:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

user copy pasted intro essay in another thread as a reply

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=895045#post895045

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=895058#post895058
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

downwardsfromzero
#48 Posted : 1/9/2020 3:41:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Maybe this thread itself needs to be merged into the [HELP US CLEAN] Cleaning up the threads and posts thread!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Metta-Morpheus
#49 Posted : 1/9/2020 6:17:00 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

When I clicked on this thread I thought someone renamed the [help us clean] thread.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

PREV123