We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Using the heart chakra in hyperspace Options

darellmatt
#1 Posted : 7/1/2013 3:35:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
Yesterday afternoon my wife, who is pretty psychic, and I, spent a little quality time with the tryptamine goddess.

She smoked some potent parsely changa I had made, while I did 100 mg of harmaline and 260 mg of dmt fumarate orally.

Her trip was kind of heady at first, then she asked me to hold her. We ended up having a very open exchange about our relationship that was very healing.

We lay on the couch cuddled for about 45 minutes, then I stared to come on.

As my journey began I asked her to place her hand on my heart. As the did that she started channeling what she was seeing. There were angels or angelic beings, hundreds of them fluttering around. As my journey deepened I could see that I was navigating toward the entrance of the higher realm. My wife said the angels wanted to know if I was ready to surrender my ego. I wanted to, but there was still something personal I was holding on to. I could feel it, but I didn't say anything. She said "the angels say you're not quite ready to take the next step". The angels were telling me to "stay in your heart". I was trying to but it was so easy to go back into my head. At one point I corrected my wife's grammar. The angels stared laughing hysterically, and told me not to take myself so seriously. At another point I could feel something holding on or touching my toe: she said the angels were tickling me trying to get me to be less serious. I started laughing hysterically, and there was a huge release of congestion from my upper lungs. I asked about some old negative emotion I had been trying to deal with, the angels said I just needed to accept that my life was exactly the life my soul had asked for before incarnation, and that for purpose of my incarnation everything was unfolding exactly as it was intended. At that moment I had a complete awareness of the buddhic insight that we create our own suffering through attachment. When i said as much all the angels started clapping and cheering.

This part of the trip lasted about 45 minutes. It seemed kind of short but we went upstairs to get something to eat. My wife had complete amnesia for the entire session, I had to tell her what she had been reporting. At that point I had a growing wave of mental clarity, such as I've haven't experienced in years. It was as thoughtI could hear the angels talking to me, not in my head but coming through my heart. They gave me such beautiful advice on how to regard painful episodes from my life. I went to bed early and at that point things shifted to the most amazing, complex, intricate and profoundly beautiful CEV's I have ever seen.

That was yesterday. Today I am a little tired but I still have a feeling of connection to the divine mystery of existence, a feeling of gratitude for the sweetness of existence, and a heightened sense of mission to try shine a little white light on my corner of our magneficent planet.

we are so blessed to have this gift of the rain forest in our lives

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

No Knowing
#2 Posted : 7/2/2013 6:58:38 AM

fool adept

Heartwarming trip report! Awesome to hear of a relationship with the amount of psychic closeness you and your wife share.
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

LRx
#3 Posted : 7/2/2013 10:56:33 PM

Join us, friends

Hello darellmatt!

Very interesting, enlightening, and awesome story! I read it to my girlfriend and she agrees.
I am envious of your relationship and I only hope to have my relationship get to that point one day!
-LRx

Hyperspace Fool
#4 Posted : 7/2/2013 11:14:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations.

Yeah, it is nice to have angelic beings teasing and tickling you into revelations.

The lessons about using the heart chakra are profound and useful. People think they are in their heads when they are not operating from there, but I find that the actual energy centers of the head are not where they are coming from. The third eye and crown chakras are not actually all that cerebral per se.

Still, you tend to need to open up the heart and throat before you can bring any substantial amount of energy up to the higher chakras, so the analogy works for most people.

Anyway, the most interesting part of your tale for me is the amnesia of your wife. I have seen such memory blanking in others quite frequently, and have even caught it in myself on occasion. I think that no one really remembers all of their journeys (or their dreams for that matter). Often such amnesic gaps get refilled on subsequent journeys. The next time you get that high, you remember what had transpired the last time... or many times before.

Anyway, glad you got the message. Be well my friend.
HF
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

darellmatt
#5 Posted : 7/3/2013 12:49:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks all for your encouragement.

Hyperspace Fool,
yes, I agree. Very few people understand the energy system in detail, or how to navigate it's currents for a deeper connection to the higher realms. My yoga is a yoga of surrender of the personal ego, and techniques which encourage identification with the soul especially while remaining connected to source. What that actually means will differ for each aspirant, but it is my experience that many people get sidelined onto paths that are more like detours than a direct ascent toward source-consciousness. So whatever signposts or clues you can leave along the path for those that follow behind you may be useful. Meditation did not help me very much by itself, but sitting with a spritual teacher with a very high vibration was immensely helpful. Psychotherapy helped stabilize my ego but just left me a competent asshole. My greatest teacher was a chronic illness that began prying me loose from the grasping attachments I had formed in my youth. The enneagram was useful, but only once I was willing to stop intellectual masturbation and actually put my body in the path of time's rushing locomotive. I did that with some emotional release body work called "Amanae". A vibratory technology called the BodySound chair has been immensely helpful in opening my base chakra and allowing my energy system to expand. Finally, DMT has been helpful but I feel only barely qualified as a modern techno-shamanic initiate to fully absorb what's it can teach.

What I get is that we are here on mission. The planetary crisis is no accident. Here in the ruins and ashes of the "modern world' some new configuration of consciousness is being born. We are birthing it. You and I, this website, and a thousand other websites, a thousand other souls groping for each other the way molecules grope for each other right before they crosslink into a crystal clear and durable polymer. You could call it the new christ consciousness if you want, or not if that language bugs you. Or "superconsciousness" if you prefer. It's happening because new energies, new capabilities, and new frequencies of awareness are being activated in this dimension, according to the agenda from a higher dimension or dimensions. That's all I've been privvy to so far.

Hyperspace Fool
#6 Posted : 7/3/2013 12:23:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree darellmatt... it certainly seems that way much of the time anyway.

My opinions on what is going on tend to be very state dependent though. And how I perceive things dead sober, a bit high, while meditating, while lucid dreaming, while astral projecting, and while flying through hyperspace with entheogens... are all rather different... and can be different from day to day within each modality as well. Not incredibly so, but enough that it makes a big difference.

Thus, for me, the big task is correlating and processing all these different perspectives and frames of reference and seeing if I can't fit them into a larger framework which can account for them all. All I can say for sure is that it is far more complex and infinite than any system of thought I have ever read or come across... and I go out of my way to expose myself to as many of them as possible.

The feeling that at least some of us are here to help shepherd humanity into a higher vibrational state and make it easier to access the superconsciousness "internet" is a recurring theme, though.

As for finding the tools and practices that work best for you... that is a major task. It was probably easier in the past when you just had the paradigm you were born into, and could either make that work or not. Still, I am happy to be able to be eclectic. It would suck hard for people in most western societies that have little or no help to offer in these things, if we couldn't utilize the tools from other times and places. Of course, this eclecticism can be a stumbling block as well. When you just flit around and dabble in a bunch of things, you will never master any of them. Jack of all trades, master of none etc. Digging a hundred holes 1ft deep is not really better than digging one hole 100ft deep when you are looking for water.

Happy to make your acquaintance anyway. Nice to know we are on the same team.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

d-T-r
#7 Posted : 7/8/2013 9:50:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed reading that darellmatt, and all of the replies.

The wonders of connecting to the Eternal Heart-space.

Really enjoying a lot of the discussions and ideas i've seen shared by everyone lately Big grin

Nice to see some thoughts i have also been having recently articulated and shared ,Hyperspace-Fool.

Building a mental model of this larger framework and finding the places where people's oppositional or parralel models overlap seems to be an area ripe with a lot of possibility for expanding further into the wider all encompasing models.

Also feeling the same way about the eclectic 'menu' we have presented to ourselves today. We're at a point in time where we're flooded with information and opinions both provoking mental restlessness,individually and collectively, but it's also paving the way for transcendental insight to be instinctively homed in to because of that. Paradigm transmutation and refinement into it's most harmonic quintessential essence.

The internet and it's role in this shared unfolding is something I find fascinating too.