We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
seeking info on syrian rue and acacia confusa Options

jah Meej
#41 Posted : 7/2/2013 6:14:47 PM

•"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeeded be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."

This should be around 6 g, it's the (frozen) piece I'll be having, about to take 4g rue now, then a 40 min wait.

It's looking grosser and grosser as it melts lol. Ok I'm gonna step away from the computer for a bit, its time to take it soon and I'm feeling a little anxious so I'm going to sacrifice the sacred green herb and try to chill until a full 45 mins is up. I don't wanna take the confusa too early.
jah Meej attached the following image(s):
IMG_0084.JPG (2,016kb) downloaded 289 time(s).

American jurors have complete Constitutional authority to vote "not guilty" based on nothing more than a disagreement with the case, no matter the evidence - despite the judge's instructions. There is absolutely no obligation to vote "guilty" to arrive at a unanimous verdict. Get on a jury, stand your ground, and fulfill its other main purpose: to counteract abusive government and unjust lawsuits.
See www.fija.org

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jah Meej
#42 Posted : 7/2/2013 6:58:31 PM

•"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeeded be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death."

I thin I was startin to feel a lil good while just on the rue... Drank the drink about 1 min ago n it was INSTANT nausea. BAD. I think a purge is on its way. Will report back

Edit: its now 1:33pm, I took 3.7 g rue at 12:15pm then what I estimated to b 6 grams confusa at 12:53pm. Does dmt take longer than 30 mins to kick in? Did I really not take enough? My stomach did a flip n it looked like there was a lot of material in there. IDK... Thoughts Anyone?

Doubt I'll get an immediate response but I wonder if I took more now, an hour after the initial dose, if it would add to it or if dmt is eliminated too quickly plus how long it takes to kick in. This is a bit disappointing tbh

American jurors have complete Constitutional authority to vote "not guilty" based on nothing more than a disagreement with the case, no matter the evidence - despite the judge's instructions. There is absolutely no obligation to vote "guilty" to arrive at a unanimous verdict. Get on a jury, stand your ground, and fulfill its other main purpose: to counteract abusive government and unjust lawsuits.
See www.fija.org

jah Meej
#43 Posted : 7/2/2013 9:02:53 PM

felt extremely depressed, and not intoxicated at all. Possible interaction with Zoloft still in my system. Took 1mg klonopin and 2g bali Kratom... Doesn't seem to affect maoi, taking 2 more g. And that's the end of that round...

See www.fija.org

jah Meej
#44 Posted : 7/3/2013 6:17:42 PM

Feeling normal today. So anyone have any ideas why I didn't see anything? IS it ok to swallow rue seeds whole or do you have to make tea? I swallowed mine whole, I heard a brew will just make you drink more nasty shit than necessary.

My ONE other thing I can think of is I estimated completely wrong and that was only a few grams... But I KNOW I used 42g and that was a little bigger than a quarter of my 22g chunk, the other 20g went somewhere else. I dunno, atm I'm really disappointed n sad about dmt, it seemed to cool and different, but at least this point looks like I'm either doing an A/B extraction or just taking a shit ton of my brew, tryin to hold it down (the amount I took was ROUGH and it wasn't even enough to trip w 4g rue (3.7g)) and see what happens. Oh well

See www.fija.org

jah Meej
#45 Posted : 7/15/2013 5:03:40 PM

I meant to post here first, but happened to post at a drug forum site, as I was researching rMAOI's and most evidence is still anecdotal so your left to read others experiences and see who you believe. Anyway heres my post.

You are correct Zen, I wanted to be safe while using MAOIs (reversible and selective or not) And originally it was my initial conjecture that similar precautions are needed for MAOI's. and ACTUALLY, even the precautions for RX, NON-reversible and NON-selective(which makes them more potentially dangerous) have been over cautioned.
One good example is you will often times read not to mix uppers or stimulants like meth,mdma and it seems Adderall (aka Dextroamphetamine or in the case of generics, amphetamine salts) would certainly also not be ok if methamphetamine isn't. But this may not be so. At least according to this PhD. (heres my source EDIT: Apparantly Drugs-forums doesn't want you sourcing *stifled laughter* ahem so anyway if anyone needs sources, please pm me, cuz I HATE someone who just seems to have all this knowledge n then ur like interesting... I seem to have conflicting knowledge where did you hear that. oh yahoo answers..... or some forum, never a medical site or university study or EVEN A NEWS Article! its crazy. Back to the topic)

Anyway, I tried again, as sertraline was still leaving my system.(BTW in can take 2-3 weeks or MORE for ssri's to leave ur system, not only do they diminish tryptamine related hallucinations, but also MAOIS of ANY kind and SSRI's leave you at risk for Seratonin Syndrome. (If you have never heard of these two things do a simple google search, they were extremely easy to find. If you still need a reference I'd be happy to find you one.)
This time, I waited about 10 more days, leaving it closer to 3+ weeks since last dose of sertraline, also ground up the Syrian rue (5g, GROSS, anyone now for sure if you getting anymore out by grinding? seriously considering doing a harmine/haramaline extraction. Sounds easier than doing an A/B extraction for dmt anyway. So with the 5g rue I did ~7 or 8g confusa ( I have to guess cuz It was originally 20g in this batch, then split into almost thirds,) My friend did 3g rue and not even the whole 50ml 7-8g dose and he also said he definitely had an experience, although mine was so strong it has me rethinking this whole thing lol. I purged, RIGHT when we pulled into my driveway (hi neighbors) and then I was hallucinating in short order. Before I could get of the car in fact. But somehow I was able to get the house and immediately wash off the driveway... It got the point to where I had to just lay down, my body felt like I was in a 15 round heavyweight bout lol and mentally I was having trouble telling when my eyes were opened or closed. *(I think I KNEW when they were open, but was having such intense closed eye visuals, sometimes they were closed and I thought they were open) Anyway some things I could compare to acid, some to shrooms, but then some I've never felt before.
Hope my story helps. I also when I took 5g, ate like 4 oz of Colby jack cheese (I love cheese n dairy, read about casomorphins. Razz) took some Kratom, (which I had previously tested with rue) and a klonopin which I am prescribed. (btw I was on 2 klonopin before the formohuasca was taken, so it definitely wasn't a bad thing). The whole thing lasted like 2.5 hours like tops. Maybe eating and purging and klonopin helped sober me up idk. It was cool tho.

See www.fija.org

Tmcgee
#46 Posted : 7/15/2013 6:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So ive been experimenting with acacia confuse and so far ive had good results with the same combo you are suggesting. I have a harmala extract that I take a decent amount of, but not really enough to feel the harmalas themselves, and then I down some acacia cwe anywhere from 10 to 30 or so minutes afterwards, it is pretty vile and offensive to my stomach. between 2 and 4 or so tsp seems to be plenty of the powdered rootbark that I shake and let soak for a few days. I find that drinking it slowly helps so my stomach doesn't freak out right away, just like alcohol if you chug it too fast you'll probably puke. Also weed before you start to feel it helps with the nausea.
you can drink it at the same time as the harmalas but I think at least waiting ten minutes is good. I suggest taking the dose you want over a period of a several minutes don't get impatient, itll sneak up on you. I don't usually realize its working until about an hour after ingestion, and I have accidentally redosed only to find out I didn't need to and got a bit scared. I think the weed makes for a better transition than if you are sober. personally I don't think it makes the trip fuzzy at all, but I smoke weed everyday all day, so I might react differently than someone who isn't use to being stoned a lot.

* missed some of your questions...

Of course crushing it will be better, more surface area for your stomach to dissolve. I always use a harmala extract just because I don't like eating a bunch of nasty seeds, but most often I hear about people making tea with it, but you could probably do a cwe, and I don't know quite what you mean by 20 or so grams of acacia, is that the weight of it in the water or the bark itself, because most people suggest about 8 grams, I use teaspoons because I don't have a scale and my root bark is powdered. This stuff definitely works if you do it right, and its easy to do it right.

Tmcgee
#47 Posted : 7/15/2013 7:13:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

definitely filter that stuff you don't want to ingest the acacia itself can be bad for your stomach etc., at least that's what ive read. Ive also heard that maoi and kratom is bad. oops missed the few grams post. youll need less than ten and probably more than 5.

ive heard barbituates like Xanax are used to cancel out a trip so don't take klonipin next time. Also ive done dmt with opiates and kratom is supposed to be similar. Opiates keep me grounded and I see less stuff so that could have posed a problem for you too.
45 minutes might have been too long. definitely dose earlier.

next time try cwe for sure. I didn't do the egg trick and only purge at high dose or if I ate too much before hand. eating during the come up will kick it in but your stomach will feel super full and you will puke. It also gave me the runs.

Mamoulian
#48 Posted : 7/17/2013 9:42:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

With Acacia Confusa + Syrian Rue I really recommend this recipe:

13 grams of acacia confusa root bark
6 gram syrian rue
500 mg vitamin C

grind together very well

put 1 1/2 quarts of water in a 2 quart pot.
simmer (do NOT boil) for 6 hours
strain off and save liquid

add another 1 1/2 quarts of water
simmer for 6 hours
strain off - save liquid

clean pot of the powdered remains

add both liquids back into the pot
simmer for 6 hours

should leave you about 250 ml
of a very clean smooth POWERFUL ayahuasca analogue

25 - 30 ml - nice micro dose - one can fully function with increased awareness, quiet meditation opens one up to the dmt experience, can be done for days, weeks on end - just watch out for the dmt build up which seems to be cumulative; and watch out for the maoi and certain food interaction (particulary red wine)

100 ml - nice full dmt journey (approx peak = 3 hours)

125 ml - hold on to your sanity as reality dissolves

150 ml - ..... ... .. .

Source: http://eboka.info/index.php?topic=1276.0

I've used this recipe and then removed the tanines with gelatin during the reduction boil and it has worked very well, it gave me no nausea at least not until the dmt hit in..

NOTE: I did not boil my brew for six hours, I blended the ACRB in a blender to quite a fine powder then i boiled it for 4*30 minutes.
IMO I really prefer Rue in tea form rather than to eat the seeds. The tea doesn't give me as much nausea as the seeds, also a very strong ginger tea is said to help remove the nausea as well. If your a stoner you could smoke a pot directly after ingestion and it will help quite well against nausea.

Tmcgee
#49 Posted : 7/19/2013 11:42:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

To mamoulian. Do you suggest boiling over cwe of the acacia. Cwe worked very well for me just looking for a comparison.

jah Meej
#50 Posted : 7/22/2013 8:27:58 PM

Actually just putting in a crock pot on high (covered) will keep you right at around 187 degrees which is perfect, I use vinegar instead of citric acid, and I did a 6 hour boil of left over material after it was in the crock pot over night, and I have pics but the water was BARELY colored.

Ill write out my crockpot method, you only need one rinse, you still need to boil down to desired capacity, but one simmer (12 hours in 190 Deg crock pot) will get out 99% of the alkaloids. The bark wasn't even the same color.

Crockpot tek to come

See www.fija.org

jah Meej
#51 Posted : 8/23/2013 5:40:29 PM

I used too much salt, and precipitated in freezer (slower the better) so I got 4x a 4% yield (which is what you should get) so I would surmise my extract is 75%+ salt... Which most may not think of as desirable but it can actually be MORE useful than pure extracts as a nice small sublingual dose (the salt REALLY cuts down the bitter) before a dmt smoking session, or it can always be capped if using for ayahuasca.
As long as you don't have sodium restriction due to meds, it should b fine. T

hanks for all your helps guys!

I am now on to Q21Q21's extraction tek 2, the thread can be found here:
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=481727

See www.fija.org

Roanold
#52 Posted : 12/10/2016 3:15:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dude stop all this bs. Capsule 20g of a. confusa root bark. and 5g of syrian rue. Use a coffee grinder on rue and you can REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Read Guidelines about sourcing talk and safe dosage recomendations. DO NOT FOLLOW THIS POST'S VERY HIGH DOSAGES take rue wait 20 take a. confusa. close eyes and see GOD.

TGO
#53 Posted : 12/10/2016 4:23:18 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

^^^ Dude, are you serious? You need to take a look at the DMT Nexus rules and attitude section. For one thing, there is no sourcing allowed. Secondly, this is a place centered around harm reduction, so telling someone to take 20g of acacia is outrageous and reckless. Depending on the quality of the bark, that sort of dose could easily traumatize someone. This is not the place for this sort of advice or behaviour.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

jah Meej
#54 Posted : 12/10/2016 8:40:24 AM

Wow surprised to get a response 3 years later lol. Well I guess I never cataloged the goof experiences but I ended up doing a successfully trippy ayahuasca session with my friend, tripped BALLS for 2 hours.. then did an A/B extraction and got over a gram total. Came very close to breakthrough but my eyes would water PROFUSELY and I got up to like a quarter gram hits without breaking through but it was like a cool 10 min full on shroom trip.

As for the person asking about xanax, it's a benzodiazepine(valium, ativan,xanax, klonopon), not barbituate(phenobarbital, secanol, nembutal) but yes benzos and seroquel (quetiapin) can be used to abort trips. Also kratom is not advisable to take during dmt. I was aborting my attempt. I have very bad stomach issues so despite filtering out alot of the tannins with egg yolk and that helped but I still puked the 2nd time when I did trip from oral.

And about the Syrian Rue, I'll take your 20g suggestion as a joke, assuming you don't understand natural MAOI's.. my dose of that was fine, I estimated the FROZEN ayahuasca wrong, so my 2nd trip I didn't freeze it and had 0 problems. Tripped like crazy.. it was so intense at one point I had to just lay there with the lights off.

I had a lot more to smoke than eat as I wanted a breakthrough trip (which I still haven't gotten... granted this was 3 years ago.. ive thought about doing another extraction.
Anyway thanks for posting on this, it reminded me of some good times Smile

See www.fija.org

pitubo
#55 Posted : 12/11/2016 3:23:28 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Roanold wrote:
dude stop all this bs.

You are one BS dude yourself. Read the forum guidelines and attitude text first before reapplying for membership next time.

Don't tell people to ingest raw plants and seeds. That is a failure prone method and it causes unnecessary physical discomfort from plant toxins and irritants. What is so hard about brewing and filtering a tea?

Going one step further and making an extract will offset the natural variability of plant materials and allows for accurate dosing.

BecometheOther
#56 Posted : 12/12/2016 5:52:14 AM

metamorhpasizer

I always eat the rue seeds straight up. ( well actually ground to a powder) for me tea just doesn't work as well. I'm not alone here it's not that bad to just eat rue seeds.

Also I think you jumped on him too quick. He meant stop farting around and just do a working dose he didn't say anything to personally offend op. And while the dosage recommended would be too hi I would say that's his only error. Nothing wrong with saying stop this bs. How hyper sensitive are we guys?
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

pitubo
#57 Posted : 12/12/2016 10:22:11 AM

dysfunctional word machine

BecometheOther wrote:
I always eat the rue seeds straight up. ( well actually ground to a powder) for me tea just doesn't work as well. I'm not alone here it's not that bad to just eat rue seeds.

It does add nausea and discomfort to most people. BTW have you ever tried using an extract? Are you a "30 minute waiter"? If so, that may be the reason why only raw seeds work for you.

EDIT: The rue seeds may add some minor discomfort, but the acacia root bark causes more serious stomach upsets. The same seems to be the case with mimosa root bark. Don't ingest those unfiltered plant materials.

BecometheOther wrote:
Also I think you jumped on him too quick. He meant stop farting around and just do a working dose he didn't say anything to personally offend op. And while the dosage recommended would be too hi I would say that's his only error. Nothing wrong with saying stop this bs. How hyper sensitive are we guys?

1. Verboten sourcing talk (check the big red text that has since appeared in the post.)
2. Very reckless dosing advice (check this post in the thread for a recipe using far less materials and resulting in multiple effective doses.)
3. "dude stop all this bs.", apart from being very sloppy use of language, makes an unqualified accusation towards the other contributors to the thread.

I saw and see enough reasons to take exception to the above. Why are you so hyper sensitive about that, I should ask?

jah Meej
#58 Posted : 12/12/2016 6:30:04 PM

Not to mention this was meant to be informative... I did have successful trips orally and smoking and never needed more than 5g of Syrian Rue and I don't know for sure anymore how much acacia confuse brew I took but it did the trick! Plus I started this thread like 3 years ago and I said what I needed to... a mod or administration could close the thread plz.

See www.fija.org

PREV123