We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
New to Cacti Options

Jorkest
#41 Posted : 4/4/2009 5:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

thats 102mg in that jar!?
it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#42 Posted : 4/4/2009 5:36:21 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

yeah its a macro shot - the jar is small. hehe
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Jorkest
#43 Posted : 4/4/2009 5:44:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ohhhhh...SWIM was extremely confused!!

so that jar is like..smaller than a gel cap?!
it's a sound

Phlux-
#44 Posted : 4/4/2009 5:51:28 PM

The Root

yeah its preddy small - but the amount swim can fit in depends on the density.
that first vial contains 102mg unwashed not so dense stuff from the cactus in the pic, the other 2 contain a combined 300mg or so.
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Jorkest
#45 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:05:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

holy cow...so far SWIM has done one d-limonene pull using 69ron tek..and from the three vinegar pulls from that..hes gotten just about 850mg..hes working on d-limonene pull two...and hes expecting another 500-600mg more...the first vinegar pull he did from the first d-limonene pull was 500mg

and that is from 100g cacti pedro
it's a sound

Phlux-
#46 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:17:18 PM

The Root

yeah the 102mg was from 186grams wet torch and swims not done pulling yet - this is just a test remember.
the other 300mg or so was pulled from about 3 tablespoons of dried cactus. no idea on weight.
swim d-limonene is on the way - hopefully this is the last swim will see of those nasty petrochems.

im assuming the 100g pedro ur using is 100g dry ?
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Jorkest
#47 Posted : 4/4/2009 6:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ah HA! that makes a lot more sense...yes its dry
it's a sound

'Coatl
#48 Posted : 4/4/2009 9:36:47 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Seems like it's working out like I thought... these are the kinda levels of mescaline I thought existed in Trichocereus cacti.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

PREV123