We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
cleaning hash from ecalyptys oil? Options

SHroomtroll
#1 Posted : 6/22/2013 10:59:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a bunch of some charas that is of good quality but i suspect is mixed with ecalyptus oil.

The hash is from india and someone told me that one of the most common ways to mix hash is to just put some ecalyptus oil in itThumbs down

Anyway i tried a acetone wash but even that seemed to leave alot of nasty taste in the oil.

Any idea on how i could seperate the oil from the thc goodies?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/22/2013 12:25:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think 're screwed if so, lol

Eucalyptus oil will contain terpenes that are very similar to terpenes found in hash, maybe even some of the same terpenes. And these terpenes will be most probably soluble in things like alcohol or non-polars but not soluble in water.

But hey, if its just eucalyptus oil, probably not so bad Smile .. If it's some ghee butter or whatever else, probably worse to smoke it.

Vaporize it instead of smoking it, probably helps remove some nasties in case its something other than essential oil.

SHroomtroll
#3 Posted : 6/23/2013 4:36:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Idk man i have some clean charas aswell and just cant smoke this weird oily stuff.

How about ingestion? in what amounts could ecalyptus oil be harmful? i dont think its more than 10% contam or even less probably.