We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
San Pedro book in PDF Options

Keeper Trout
#1 Posted : 6/23/2013 5:52:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

There is no doubt better place here to post my apologies for dropping out of at least several conversations the last few months but time is not something within my control. I'm hoping to get that addressed soon and catch up.

I wanted to make a post that the San Pedro book is online as a PDF. The book was printed in black and white but it was never a black and white work. I think a lot of people will enjoy seeing this.
http://www.largelyaccura...rmationmedia.com/SP.html
There was some weird glitch for me I could not figure out involving some of the images on three pages so I put copies of those at the front until I can resolve what is occurring.
With best wishes,
kt

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

jamie
#2 Posted : 6/23/2013 8:13:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

awesome..thank you! Smile
Long live the unwoke.

Michal_R
#3 Posted : 6/23/2013 11:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout: Thank you for this important and valuable book Thumbs up

Vodsel
#4 Posted : 6/23/2013 12:34:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Much appreciated! I'll be spreading your link Smile

endlessness
#5 Posted : 6/23/2013 12:39:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One more excellent contribution to the community! Thank you very much for this amazing work!

Cosmic Spore
#6 Posted : 6/23/2013 1:13:20 PM

โ˜  โšก โ˜ฃ โš  โ˜ข

Thank you very much, Keeper Trout. Highly appreciated.

I'm liking the information... Been wondering about T. validus (waiting on 2 cuttings of "Trichocereus validus? NL52509a" now).

2 Questions:

Is "Trichocereus validus? NL52509a" white-flowered?

Can you please link me to a vendor/collector offering confirmed "Trichocereus validus (Monville) Backeberg" ?

Keeper Trout
#7 Posted : 6/23/2013 10:56:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Keeper Trout | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Cacti expert | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.Senior Member | Skills: Jack of many trades, master of several:  chemistry, microbiology, optical work, stone cutting, metal working, botany.

Validus should have white flowers yes.
I think SS has some reservation on Neil's ID.
Bona fide is a curious question to try and answer since the description is seriously in need of help.

One comment Backeberg made that seems pertinent is that validus as he knew it had not been observed to branch but he assumed it could. There are some of these that do not branch even at 9 feet tall. Does that make those that don't not validus? I do not know.
I do assume that Echinopsis forbesii and Trichocereus pasacana inermis and Trichocereus terscheckii inermis are synonymous with T. validus but not all E. validus are synonymous (for isntance the short clump former with pink flowers is clearly something else - probably something mislabeled but sadly entering seed production channels.)
All that can really honestly be said is validus needs more work to define it based on a wild population. Maybe Neil found one? Time should be able to tell.

Thanks everybody for all the nice comments.

Kash
#8 Posted : 6/23/2013 11:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Excellent addition indeed. Thanks alot great info Keeper Trout. Thumbs up
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Bancopuma
#9 Posted : 6/23/2013 11:34:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks so much for sharing! Very happy

DiMiTriX
#10 Posted : 8/18/2013 2:41:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

trout is in the nexus!! very nice! thatnk you for the pdf,i've a new interesting book to read now! Thumbs up
Tz'is aná