We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
In regards to posts Options

MusicTurtle
#1 Posted : 6/16/2013 10:54:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not sure as to who has or has not been on the STS site, but it comes in handy to see the "Show unread posts since your last visit" and "Show new replies on your posts"
Particularly the ones in regards to you own posts. We have something simular here with the "Active Topics" then clicking to "Your Posts", but that does not work if the topic is no longer active.
I have seen it before, but it would be nice to view all posts at once.
The search engine could have an advanced search function inwhich can make searches more direct.
I am not trying to be rude, just giving ideas...Probably nothing new to anyone
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 6/16/2013 12:06:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

In the Active Topics, if you click on the upper right drop-down menu, you can set the time back as far as you want to go to see all of your posts...even ones that don't pop up in search.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

MusicTurtle
#3 Posted : 6/16/2013 12:44:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, thanks..
I never notices. Considering that I am on here all the time on my phone, I am supprised as to how much I seem to not notice immediately...
Well life carries on.
Thanks again
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein