We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sharing SWIM's experience with DMT smoked via an e-cigarette Options

ShadesOfMyEternity
#1 Posted : 5/22/2013 7:38:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. I have frequented the DMT Nexus forums for years and have learned alot from the many posts I have read. I finally decided it is time for me to open an account and share some of the things that I have learned and discovered.

SWIM has been extracting DMT from Mimosa Hostillis Root Bark for the better part of 3 years for spiritual/shamanic mind expansion as well as sharing the beauty of truly confronting your inner-self with others who are lost but searching. SWIM understands the full power of the molecule and respects its power beyond that of all other substances.

Through the years, SWIM has searched tirelessly for not only better methods of the purest extraction but also the best methods of reception. After trying everything from taking DMT orally with an MAOI, smoking it through "the machine", smoking it on a bowl of weed, and even a makeshift Deemster pipe made from a small 1 hitter, SWIM feels she has finally found the most ideal way to receive the bounty of the power to reach her third eye.

Now, many of you are very naturalistic in your approach to receiving DMT and I fully understand and respect your drive to keep it as close to the ancient shamanic methods as possible, however, the spirits blessed us with the power of knowledge and to shun the minds ability to engineer and create new ways to do things seems like an affront to the gifts that have bestowed upon us. So SWIM had decided just under 1 year ago to try to employ some of these new technologies in her reception of DMT and the experiment turned out to be a great success. Since one of the biggest concerns for SWIM was always trying to conserve every particle of her DMT by never over cooking or burning off any material, she had often wondered if using flame was the best way to heat the product. SWIM finally found a wonderful solution for this problem.

SWIM had quit smoking tobacco products a few years back in favor of the new promising electronic cigarettes and one day when puffing away on her e-cig, she put it down to grab her machine to smoke some DMT and leave face for a bit. It was at that moment that SWIM was struck with what would turn out to be one of her best ideas ever Shocked . SWIM decided that she would mix some of her DMT with her e-liquid. The e-liquid that SWIM chose to use was peppermint flavored fluid containing as the base liquid Polypropylene Glycol with 0mg of nicotine therein.

SWIM added 900mg of powdered white crystalline DMT extracted via her own modified freeze precip TEK (which I will inevitably share soon in a different thread since I have finally started an account) to 1.5 ml of her e-liquid inside of a small polyethylene plastic bottle. SWIM then put a cup of water in the microwave for about 30 seconds and, after removing it from the microwave, proceeded to swirl the bottle containing the liquid and DMT in the water until all solid material had melted resulting in approximately 2.75 ml of liquid (the obvious conclusion drawn was that 900 mg of DMT melts down to about 1.25 ml in liquid form).

After this, SWIM put the liquid into a clearomizer and, using an EGO battery with an out put of 3.7 volts, proceeded to smoke the liquid. After about 7 hits (which should work out to about 30 mg of DMT with the equipment stated) holding each one in for a count of 10, SWIM reached the point of breakthrough Rolling eyes .

There are two things that stood out to SWIM about this method that make it so supremely wonderful in comparison with other alternatives. SWIM felt like she was able to build the effects gradually with each hit and could stop at whatever level she desired, ranging from mild body buzz all the way to breakthrough, VERY easily. The buildup from one hit to the next was noticeably different as oppose to her experiences with other methods where its more of an all-at-once type of feeling. The second wonderful thing about this method according to SWIM was the lessened icky taste that DMT is known for. The peppermint did not cover the burnt plastic taste entirely but it covered it and mellowed it out VERY well and it was not at all unpleasant Drool .

SWIM will probably smoke DMT other ways again if only for the pure science of it but this, to date, is definitely her preferred method and she hopes that you will have the opportunity to partake of the spirit molecule in such a wonderful way as well.

Now, if you made it through all of that, I hope you have taken away some invaluable tips and ideas that will make your experiences with DMT in the future that much more enjoyable. Peace and love to all of you beautiful people out there! Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 5/22/2013 7:51:46 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..that was an interesting account ShadesOfMyEternity, and welcome..
the e-cig method is something i had not heard of..i am curious what the e-cig liquid is..

Quote:
The buildup from one hit to the next was noticeably different as oppose to her experiences with other methods where its more of an all-at-once type of feeling.

..this technique (i.e. building up in multiple tokes) used to be called the 'ascending altitude' technique, and while requiring larger amounts to reach stronger effects, allows getting used to the experience incrementally..

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 5/22/2013 8:11:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Great report, thank you so much for sharing your new method! I have been wanting to play around with this idea for a while. it would make vaping dmt very easy to do as you have demonstrated for us.
One thing I picked up on is your description of a burned plastic taste for the dmt. It should taste quite floral and pleasant if your not using too much heat. It only gets that taste and smell when dmt is burned. So can you control the heat setting on your e cigg. If so maybe turn it down a notch.

Dmt is one of the smoothest and pleasant tasting vapors I know of.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

ShadesOfMyEternity
#4 Posted : 5/22/2013 8:15:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
..that was an interesting account ShadesOfMyEternity, and welcome..
the e-cig method is something i had not heard of..i am curious what the e-cig liquid is..

Quote:
The buildup from one hit to the next was noticeably different as oppose to her experiences with other methods where its more of an all-at-once type of feeling.

..this technique (i.e. building up in multiple tokes) used to be called the 'ascending altitude' technique, and while requiring larger amounts to reach stronger effects, allows getting used to the experience incrementally..

The e-liquid used by SWIM was made up of propylene glycol and natural peppermint food flavoring. SWIM does not use e-liquid containing Vegetable Glycerin due to its ill effects on her stomach. SWIM makes her own e-liquids to ensure she is getting 100% USP grade PG and flavorings as well as the fact that it is much cheaper and provides more flexibility. SWIM usually adds nicotine juice to her e-liquid for normal vaping but felt it would "contaminate" the test and possibly produce unwanted side effects with the DMT.

Thanks for the terminology. SWIM finds the 'ascending altitude' method VERY good when she is introducing someone to the DMT experience for the first time and since SWIM makes her own DMT she has never been overly concerned with quantity, e.g. it doesn't bother her that it takes more spice to obtain this effect especially if it helps acclimate noob's to the experience. Some people are antsy to try it but do not fully understand or respect its power and SWIM likes that that method provides a safe point of perspective.

MusicTurtle
#5 Posted : 5/22/2013 8:15:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to read this. It is on my very long to-do list.
Cant wait to read about your personal tek.

Good luck and as always happy traveling
Good luck and as always Happy Travels
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
Albert Einstein

Mugen
#6 Posted : 5/22/2013 8:36:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the post SWIM. It was very incite-full glad I had the chance to read it. and I'm excited for your TEK post. I'm in search of a way to become self sufficient with my personal supply.
See you later Space Cowboy...

aleph 1ne
#7 Posted : 6/9/2013 9:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just the Info I was looking for. Thanks SWIM!!

Vodsel
#8 Posted : 6/9/2013 10:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Filmmaking and Storytelling, Video and Audio Technology, Teaching, Gardening, Languages (Proficient Spanish, Catalan and English, and some french, italian and russian), Seafood cuisine

Hello and thank you for your clear report, it's encouraging and worth a try.

You might find interesting this thread posted a few months ago:

Ecig Method for Vaping DMT summarized - best thing since...

One of the questions that rose there had to do with the efficiency for reaching and graduating the breakthrough threshold, and it's good to read that progressive tokes worked for you. Sounds like a very interesting way to do some snorkeling.

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

ZenSpice
#9 Posted : 6/9/2013 11:24:17 PM

Mostly Ignored

Amazing, I have a variable e-cig (3-5v) which I have looked online to try and implement in this way and found little in the way of decent success.

This post has made me resolute to clean the old thing out and give it a go. I have recently become a fan of rue tea and "ascending altitude" imbibing and something like this would be far more engaging than having to constantly refill 'the machine' when in that mid phase place/space..

Many thanks for this post. You should create an official all round tek perhaps (on how to go about this) as one is sorely lacking Wink

cannabinated
#10 Posted : 6/13/2013 10:07:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome! I just bought an ego c-twist a couple days ago. Im glad to know this will work after hearing about many failed attempts in numerous threads. I will try this immediately! I am fairly new to DMT so this method sounds like it will properly acclimate me to the experience.

Welcome to the Nexus!
It's ALL information.

underslunky
#11 Posted : 9/19/2015 3:39:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the TEK ShadesofMyEternity. Just dissolved 300mg in 0.5ml of EJMix. Was a little nervous about adding the last of my supply to the juice but when mixed in a small dropped bottle and dunked in my cuppa, it dissolved quickly. Now it's cooled it's a bit gloopy but should be ok. Will be adding to the tank on my Aspire Atlantis later and will give it a go!! Thanks again and blessings 😎

fractalelf
#12 Posted : 9/22/2015 12:19:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

underslunky wrote:
Now it's cooled it's a bit gloopy but should be ok. Will be adding to the tank on my Aspire Atlantis later and will give it a go!! Thanks again and blessings 😎

OK results? Was this method successful? Inquiring minds want to know!

FLeP
#13 Posted : 9/22/2015 5:12:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use an Aspire Atlantis tank. I predose with harmalas to make sure that I break through. It takes me 1 to 1.5 large hits to break through using this method. Others with good lung capacity have had significant experiences on 1 long, slow hit without harmalas. I have a feeling 3 large hits would lead to a very significant breakthrough though it hasn't been tested. I used .75 grams to 1.5-2.0ml of e-juice and an eLeaf battery at 15 volts.

ducdevil
#14 Posted : 9/23/2015 11:17:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey there everyone...been following this thread, along with the others relating to this topic, for quite a while now. i'm hoping this can become a more active conversation as this ROA shows immense promise.
FLep: i'm assuming you mean *15watts* not volts - i don't believe that's possible. most mods don't go past 7volts, even when pumping over 100watts. especially with an Aspire. personally, i prefer Kanger over Aspire. been wondering how a Kanger SubTank mini might work with a .5ohm coil.

i'm a vaper - avid vaper to boot. i used to regularly do my own builds on RDA decks, but with the plethora of subohm tanks available, there's really no need. some of the new tanks hit just as hard, if not harder, than a good build. the "SMOK TFV4" is a MONSTER. it uses either a triple or quad coil, and the amount of vapor with just one draw is staggering. great tanks by Herekles too - both the standard and the new "phantom".

anyway, still wanting to listen to people's experiments and experiences, and hopefully contribute myself.

thanks everyone! vape on, straight into the matrix....

peace