We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa at sunset Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 6/11/2013 11:13:05 AM

veni, vidi, spici

morning sync,

glad to see your making the most of that strange yellow thing that seems to have appeared in the sky in the last few weeks Rolling eyes

sounds like a lovely experience you had and I can agree that Changa at sunset is indeed epically beautiful.

Its funny that you mention Ganesh as he was present in quite a few of my early journey's. I had virtually no knowledge of Ganesha or of Hinduism but he kept popping up anyway. I bought a small book to learn a little about him and i was blown away to read a passage in the book that described him to be widely revered as the Remover of Obstacles and more generally as the Lord of Beginnings.

Quote:
He is popularly worshipped as a remover of obstacles, though traditionally he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked

this quote seemed quite fitting in light of what DMT has done to me.

I love that crazy fella.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

โ—‹
#2 Posted : 6/11/2013 11:27:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

I loved the report synchronoise Thumbs up

And yes, changa at sunset (and even sunrise) is great! The effect it has on ones mood/consciousness can meld a wonderful experience with DMT.

I haven't seen much in the way of archetypal figures, but I draw strong parallels with Hindu spirituality/texts and what can be shown via entheogens, especially DMT.

much love,
tat

Global
#3 Posted : 6/11/2013 11:52:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

synchronoise wrote:
]
Every trip I've had lately seems to have a lot of what resembles Hindu and Buddha symbolism (which to be honest, I don't know a great deal about) Ganesh seems to be quite prominent on my journeys as well.
Could this symbolism be something my subconscious has brought forward and associates with dmt because I've read and watched quite a bit on it before participating ?

It feels very spiritual to me, tripping has always had that effect. Why all the hindu, boddha Symbolism. Does anyone have any idea what It means . . . Please note, I will not be turning religious anytime soon.

Smile

I don't think the Hindu symbols are from your subconscious, unless maybe if you're referring to the subconscious in the Jungian sense, but then we're not talking about your personal subconscious anyway. I get Hindu geometries and patterns like interweaving tapestry kind of style semi-regularly. This simply seems to be one of those things that hyperspace does if you're a certain person and you take enough DMT.

I think part of the intrinsic spiritual nature of encountering these things is that because of their beauty, precision, and resemblance to archaic spiritual systems reflexively validates part of that culture in some way because you're witnessing it in an undeniably clear and crystalline fashion. The other side to it feeling spiritual is that IME these patterns tend to give off a bit of a different energy. They strike me in a different way. When they're present, it's like the quality of the air changes. I notice this even moreso with my Egyptian visions which seem to tend to be of a generally higher frequency than the Hindu geometries.

Now, I have no idea what it means or why it's there. I'd love to tell you, and I'd love to know, but I'm fairly confident it's not "you" or your personal subconscious synthesizing prior experiences and memories and whatnot. Perhaps "they" merely think you're ready to receive such information as you are prepared to go out of your way to start integrating it and learning more about it.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Global
#4 Posted : 6/11/2013 6:21:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I think the symbolism is quite important, and you would do yourself well to contemplate it. Just bear in mind that there may be few hard and fast answers. Seemingly paradoxical statements can coexist rather easily in hyperspace so one thing you believe about those symbols you encounter doesn't necessarily negate contrasting beliefs about them.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

skylarkey
#5 Posted : 6/11/2013 9:41:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently I too have experienced the presence of a hindu Deity in the form of Shiva. The last time she showed up clearly in polyarm form and everything, she had a device that resembled a turn table and she used it to manipulate the world around me (this was a threshold dose aprox 25mg, Vaped no breakthrough, but felt very close). I also find it very interesting due to the fact that I have close to zero knowledge/connection to this religion. I had to look up the different hindu gods and kind of picked shiva out as the one most closely resembling the female entity I saw. Since then I have drawn many conclusions to what it was that I saw and what its purpose was. Maybe ask them next time what their deal is Big grin

Global
#6 Posted : 6/12/2013 5:10:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skylarkey wrote:
Maybe ask them next time what their deal is Big grin

I've tried...I suppose it would be too easy if they just outright told you Laughing