We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Oh my Word! Options

Smoothop
#1 Posted : 6/5/2013 10:10:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I got to say I have been experimenting with smoking DMT for about 1 year. once every 2 weeks and so on.

I have always been amazed how it shows you different existences. I have tried different methods of induction. best I have found is a machine I made from online diagram.

Normally I smoke it in the comfort of my living room. when I am nice and calm and at ease. my friend has been interested in trying it. so I went round his with a new machine made for him as a gift. he was unsure to do it and said he wanted me to go first so he could see how it effected me with him there. I agreed.

I experienced something incredible that time. first off now I know how bazar dmt can be and the visualisation its given me in the past have been very colourful and strange. I took 3 hits to the new machine with about a 50mg dose. normally 3 sends me off nicely. I layed back on my friends couch. and started the processes of visuals usually associated with dmt.

about 4 min in the dream state I was looking at a spinning vortex and a very large hand came out of the vortex grabbed me by the head and pulled me into the vortex.

I was then in a cage. like a pet cage. right on planet earth but not in my body. I could clearly see myself laying on couch too away from my body. I was overwhelmed by fear as I looked threw the bars of the cage. my curiosity showed a GIANT!!! looking like us in all glory. but this was a child. and I was his pet. like a rabbit..... I wanted to communicate with this giant but I couldn't. I was compelled to open up my eyes to see if I was in still even on the couch. I did. to my amazement on the wall to the side of me was like a projection still continuing with this giant. like it was being projected from a home cinema projector. playing like a movie. (my friend does not own one)

after about 20 seconds it faded and disappeared!

I explained what I had seen with my friend. he tried it and saw the usual dmt experience that I usually encounter.

I would like to ask if anyone has experienced anything like this ?

In an insane world, only the insane is sane

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joshisom
#2 Posted : 6/5/2013 12:28:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thats crazy never anything that crazy ive never seen other beings while tripping but sometimes i enter a completly different space than i usually do. thats really nuts tho i wonder what it means

Smoothop
#3 Posted : 6/5/2013 1:43:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what freaked me out more was that i hade open eye visuals locking me in to the same place.

i oftern go to different realities but these GIANTS were clear as day and i can still remember the childs face

joshisom
#4 Posted : 6/5/2013 2:55:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

very strange but as u know we tread in strange waters. anything u can think of that would somewhat explain seeing giants?

sarek
#5 Posted : 6/5/2013 3:42:20 PM

The world is hollow and I have touched the sky

Unfortunately, interpreting someone's DMT experiences is virtually impossible for anyone else to do. The things you see are usually very personal, and communicate emotions and associations that you would never be able to communicate to us, and we would never be able to understand.

There's a lot of information that would be required for anyone to take a stab at making sense of a vision like this. For example, what did you see that made you seem like his pet, what was giant about him, is there anyone in your life that you were reminded of? In addition we would have to know a great deal of personal information about your personality and history. So I doubt anyone here will be able to make any more sense of it than you can.

I would recommend doing the same dose and going back, this time with a very defined intention of meeting the same entity and understanding what it's about. It could either reveal much more to you, or just get more confusing.

The mystery is what's so fun Smile

Smoothop
#6 Posted : 6/5/2013 7:56:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There was nothing that could have brought on this. The only thing I could think of was months ago I watched a video documentary on giants and big foots around the world. But these were human looking slightly bigger heads and slower moving. I felt like a rabbit in a hutch.

I would love for some one to monitor my experiences

My friend is very much into his sniff and prefers doing something he feels more comfortable with. I would like to try and go back but would it have to be the same extract ? I no longer have that. It was yellow dmt.very yellow.

I now have a very white product but I won't be trying that till the weekend :s

Thanks for your replying by the way Smile

joshisom
#7 Posted : 6/6/2013 2:20:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ive read that some shaman say not to let others integrate your trips for you when you experience something as powerfull as ego death

TOXSIN
#8 Posted : 6/6/2013 3:19:46 AM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

I've seen through my eyelids on DMT as in saw everything even motion and shapes colors with eyes closed of perfectly normal reality, and was able to shadow peoples movements but not seen the same visuals open eyed as i did closed eyes if that makes sense.
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Herbaldreams
#9 Posted : 6/6/2013 4:32:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I vaped some once and saw what at first looked just like patterns moving over my eyes then turned to these little bald people moving around maybe passing something from one to the other then noticed they looked like me in the face and they looked pale and veiny kind of like corpses. I tried closing my eyes but I saw the same thing whether they were open or close except with them open I could see my living room in the background.

Smoothop
#10 Posted : 6/6/2013 9:06:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what do people prefer open eye or closed ?

joshisom
#11 Posted : 6/8/2013 2:04:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

it really depends at least for me sometimes i keep um open some times im not even sure if ther open or closed lol id say i mostly lay down and close my eyes.

Smoothop
#12 Posted : 6/13/2013 1:21:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

incredible, I am going to be introducing a friend to dmt tomorrow. so ill try and experience an eyes open trip then Smile

ZenSpice
#13 Posted : 6/13/2013 1:44:13 PM

Mostly Ignored

Eyes open will bring a new perspective of the world around you..

Eyes closed will blast you into other realms..

Of course a big enough dose and keeping your eyes open wont matter, your world will deconstruct before your eyes and be replaced anyways..

I have found profound depths of joy, compassion and connection when doing open eyed journeys in my garden, so much so that I am now having to psyche myself back into taking deep close eyed journeys (actually trying to put myself into the space to have one in the next hour).

DMT is worth taking the time to vary technique/set/setting/intent a little before lift off, purely for how seemingly infinite the experiences on offer can be.

Attaining "Breakthrough" is far from the last word on what this molecule can offer hehehe.