We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2 Great Women - Taking a break Options

Journeymann
#1 Posted : 5/21/2013 2:07:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I my country and lifestyle it is acceptable to have more than one lover and out of nowhere I now have to beautiful women in my life! Twisted Evil Love Twisted Evil

That being said, my extractn.werk has come to an immediate halt so I will not have any actual tek work going in the near future BUT I will still pop in from time to time and help the new members get a feel for what is going on since it is ease for them to get lost in all the info and I am sure that as the new teks pop up I will have ?s regarding them since I am a life student and will just have to understand all that I read.

Thanks for listening. Cool

Prost! Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeMenTed
#2 Posted : 5/21/2013 2:31:35 PM

Barry

Thumbs up

Journeymann
#3 Posted : 5/21/2013 2:56:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeMenTed wrote:
Thumbs up

Big grin
And vampires at that!

Journeymann
#4 Posted : 6/5/2013 11:37:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok, I had talked the girls into trying xtractns and we have gone around and around a couple of times about this werk and we have decided that it is not for us for many reasons which we do not feel obligated to share. We are not paranoid nor is it our intention to invoke that vibe in any of the readers of this post.

Soooo, that being said you will no longer see us posting in or helping with xtractn.werk on the nexus. Thanks for your time and efforts if you have answered our questions in the past on this subject.

Sincerly,
J & The Girls.

ZenSpice
#5 Posted : 6/5/2013 11:49:34 AM

Mostly Ignored

Tightened purse strings or a loosened libido... Who knows, who will tell..

Stay tuned for next time when all may be revealed (or not) Laughing

Journeymann
#6 Posted : 6/5/2013 12:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ZenSpice wrote:
Tightened purse strings or a loosened libido... Who knows, who will tell..

Stay tuned for next time when all may be revealed (or not) Laughing

I don't kiss and tell Twisted Evil BUT I will say that I am letting the girls take me down a more intutive path and approach to the great psychological journey that we seek here. I have enjoyed changa for my journeys until last week when we took our first aya tea journey together. I don't normally seek to be 'gripped' by any chemical for that period of time but it was quite beautiful with the 3 of us present as we were able to integrate quickly, which is something that would take me much longer to do by myself.

ZenSpice
#7 Posted : 6/5/2013 12:56:18 PM

Mostly Ignored

Journeymann
#8 Posted : 6/5/2013 1:52:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ZenSpice wrote:
I trust the evolution of your path serves you well Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

Thank you very much for that Zen and may all that you desire come to pass before your eyes in a timely manner.

ZenSpice
#9 Posted : 6/5/2013 2:29:03 PM

Mostly Ignored

I had three sessions in the last week that changed everything Big grin

Can't even begin to put into words and the bit I reckon I could, well I kind of don't want to, it was that personal and profound Surprised

When you get the message, hang up the phone Thumbs up

Peace