We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12345NEXT»
Attn. If you're having a hard time breaking through read this. Options

Global
#41 Posted : 4/18/2013 12:38:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

DMiTria wrote:
Quote:
Sometimes when I come down from a really humbling journey I'll toke again. It never blasts me again because of the tolerance but it bathes me in it's colors and presence as I start reflecting.

When Ive come down and tried another toke Ive always just got the Joyous feeling but IME the colors are always fuzzy, like smeared together almost a water color effect.

The other day I had what was ramping up to be a super trip, when something threw me off, I opened my eyes and "lost" the vision so-to-speak. I was quite disappointed, and knew that smoking more DMT would not get me back to the same place, but I tried regardless. I too found myself just immersed in a collage of patterns, but I wasn't getting that narrative back. I was upset that I had messed it up for myself and welled up with a sort of serene sadness. The patterns (my environment) seemed to look on me with a sort of pity or sympathy or something and this big sob just sort of bubbled up out of me as they swelled in for a loving embrace. I decided to let another sob out and again received and influx of joy. Before long I couldn't tell if I was crying or laughing, and I didn't really care which.

At that point things had started to shift and there were these shiny golden coins raining down on me. I tilted my head back and saw the "bird" part of hyperspace (as if they make their home at the top of the "hyperspace castle". Despite not being able to re-achieve the same intensity or anything like that, it was still quite enjoyable. Sometimes indeed much less than that happens. On other occasions I've been blessed with quite the surprises of super-satisfactory experiences, and then the last time I did that, it actually amounted to the hands down creepiest DMT experience of my life, so it's really a mixed bag.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

devol
#42 Posted : 5/14/2013 11:11:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've been using the Atmos RAW. It's a pen style vape pen. It works AWESOME! Says it is for dry herbs but it works amazing for DMT
http://www.atmosrx.com/A...s/View-all-products.html

oldsoul
#43 Posted : 5/24/2013 7:38:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Global wrote:
DMiTria wrote:
Quote:
Sometimes when I come down from a really humbling journey I'll toke again. It never blasts me again because of the tolerance but it bathes me in it's colors and presence as I start reflecting.

When Ive come down and tried another toke Ive always just got the Joyous feeling but IME the colors are always fuzzy, like smeared together almost a water color effect.

The other day I had what was ramping up to be a super trip, when something threw me off, I opened my eyes and "lost" the vision so-to-speak. I was quite disappointed, and knew that smoking more DMT would not get me back to the same place, but I tried regardless. I too found myself just immersed in a collage of patterns, but I wasn't getting that narrative back. I was upset that I had messed it up for myself and welled up with a sort of serene sadness. The patterns (my environment) seemed to look on me with a sort of pity or sympathy or something and this big sob just sort of bubbled up out of me as they swelled in for a loving embrace. I decided to let another sob out and again received and influx of joy. Before long I couldn't tell if I was crying or laughing, and I didn't really care which.

I can totally relate to this, a similar thing happened my last two trips. I am confused whether it wasn't enough spice, or in fact I "aborted" from the trips. Before these "aborts" was a super powerful breakthrough experience, with very meaningful entity contact. I almost feel like I aborted the last 2 times rather than have more intense experiences that would deeply challenge my world view.. even though another part of me seriously wanted to have those experiences again. Strange stuff.

And yea, crying/laughing is very common after my strong trips, it is in fact impossible to distinguish, I kind of refer to it just as "strong emotional release". It will go from unbounded joy simply for the fact of being alive, to the next second despair about all past traumas & hurts, then the next second laughing about it all. It's quite amazing actually, feels kinda like a strong purge of built up energies

devol wrote:
I've been using the Atmos RAW. It's a pen style vape pen. It works AWESOME! Says it is for dry herbs but it works amazing for DMT
http://www.atmosrx.com/A...s/View-all-products.html

Awesome!!! Do you just load the crystals in the chamber intended for cannabis concentrates, or are you mixing it with VG/PG like e-cigarette style? From what I remembered the atmos give you the option for both.

One epiphany short of a paradigm shift

What a substance
#44 Posted : 6/4/2013 10:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I love your posts and your knowledge.

If I may ask...have you ever used /do you have an opinion on "the machine" or would you just class it along with meth type pipe?

Thanks
Author of: DMT & My Occult Mind: Investigation of Occult Realities using the Spirit Molecule

The whole cosmos is guided, controlled and animated by an almost endless series of hierarchies of sentient beings, each having a mission to perform. They vary infinitely in their respective degrees of consciousness and intelligence. THE SECRET DOCTRINE

ZenSpice
#45 Posted : 6/4/2013 11:28:47 PM

Mostly Ignored

olympus mon
#46 Posted : 6/5/2013 1:01:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

What a substance wrote:
I love your posts and your knowledge.

If I may ask...have you ever used /do you have an opinion on "the machine" or would you just class it along with meth type pipe?

Thanks

No the machine works quite well. I haven't made one before but seen them and would rate them high on the vaping tool list. However Ill always advise that enhanced leaf or a good sandwich is the fastest easiest and cheapest way to breakthrough.
However if your a hands on person that enjoys tinkering the machine is a lot of fun and makes a great DMT administering tool.
Happy voyages!
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

DeDao
#47 Posted : 6/9/2013 3:40:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this is an old post but I just read it all the way through and want to bump and thank you!Love
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Star Shine
#48 Posted : 6/15/2013 5:21:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for this highly valuable contribution. I am grateful. Smile
Anything is possible, even the impossible.

Abmargol
#49 Posted : 6/15/2013 6:09:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have smoked spice i think from my oil rig and had an amazing blast off. is this bad? am I using too much heat by heating my nail?

olympus mon
#50 Posted : 6/15/2013 6:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

Abmargol wrote:
I have smoked spice i think from my oil rig and had an amazing blast off. is this bad? am I using too much heat by heating my nail?

I would think and have wondered for year but I have talked to people that use oil rigs to vape their jim jam good with great results.
P.s. I found it cut in the first sentence you have amazing blast offs and the next want to know if your doing it wrong, Lol, Sorry laughing with you.

You could be, who knows how much your needing to blast off weight wise. If the hits are smooth and floral tasting, Id say your doin right Mate.

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

aleph 1ne
#51 Posted : 6/23/2013 7:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have been using a Volcano Vaporizer with extreme success.. I got it off a friend who was leaving the country for extremely cheap, so I'm not worried about wasting an 800 dollar unit for this.. I paid 100 bux for it, so i'm stoked to use it exclusively for DMT.
- I do have a question though after reading this.. It involves the use of steel wool. (Scrubby) -
My concern is that these things often are made with aluminum. or partly aluminum. Why this is an issue to me is that inhaling aluminum oxides has been shown to cause Alzheimer's and other degenerative memory issues. Not healthy stuff to be putting in to your lungs!! - Not sure If this has ever been brought up, or if I am incorrect in my info, but I thought I'd throw it out there, as I see a LOT of people using such techniques, and have heard this before/ been warned... Any Thoughts?

Land0n0
#52 Posted : 7/13/2013 11:58:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

what is your preference on "the Machine"

waxdabber
#53 Posted : 7/24/2013 11:26:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Abmargol wrote:

I am planning on doing this on my next blast. I have a 6 inch mini tube with a ti nail, should I just heat it up as if I were taking a dab of bho and dump it on while its red hot? Or do you let it cool down a bit. Another thing I thought about, would it help at all to mix your dmt into some wax to help with the application?

macaco2000
#54 Posted : 8/2/2013 5:20:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Guy's i've been doing lots of research on DMT. Have my own GVG, Milligram scale, Torch lighter...
First off i would like to expose that i rarely post on forums, but rather read and aquire all the info i can.

I've been having difficulties breaking through. i've read all the how to GVG and others.

I need more of a detailed breakdown description. my first GVG use was .025mg, i'm sure i over heated the substance and only keep'd vapors in for 5 sec as taste was pretty strong
Than learned to be more carefully with the heat. i've tried multiple times after and so i cleaned the GVG and removed some screens from 11 to 7. i bough some higher mesh screens compared to that of the GVG default screens.

What i have achieved, body numbness, auditory buzz, retro visual with eyes closed. not quite the breakthrough I've been searching.
Also notice a kind of tolerance and feel as if the first toke is really what it counts and rest not as efficient.

Recently done 0.045mg and didn't get far. but same effect as 0.025mg. I've been keeping the torch flame 1-3cm from the ceramic filter keeping it slightly red but not as much as I've done before when i burn it 'cooked it'

I've not pre melted as i don't think that would have a big effect. should i apply more heat?
Inhale faster stronger. since I've over heated a couple times I've been very careful as it vaporizes at 100F and as soon i start to taste i know that that there's too much heat.

Wish there was a vid or friends to enlighten me on the master technique. i've seen one of the vids but not too clear.
The only thing i can think of is that my current $20 torch only stays lit if I'm inhaling? is that normal. got a $40+ cohiba in the mail but haven't had a chance to try. need some 4X+ refined butane

Please share in more of a technical detail your most effective and efficient inhaling technique.
Time in seconds, Color of filter, Time of heat, Inhalation, Tokes, Position and so forth.
Perhaps i should try new cohiba torch light it up heat it up not too aggressively and do a big inhale?
Don't wanna waste all my spice

3rdI
#55 Posted : 8/2/2013 5:49:38 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Swop your screens for a copper ribbon disc or ceramic sponge. All your other questions are answered in the GVG thread.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

tgun
#56 Posted : 9/16/2013 2:45:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your informative post. Someone here had recomended the same as you to just load a 100mg and it wouldnt be wasted (maybe you but it was before this posts date) I found this to be true for myself and I had my first "real" DmT experience this way. read breaktrhough. I had 2 hits left in a 100mg bowl for after I blasted off the first time and they certainly werent wasted on a 100mg hit so to speak. I really recomend your procedure. I used ashes on a small bubbler as the bedding.

Squirrel
#57 Posted : 9/21/2013 2:55:44 AM

DMT - Not yet

you are an awesome person!! Thanks for posting this. I really helped me out with what technique I should use and I am very interested in Changa now!

Volrux
#58 Posted : 10/8/2013 4:19:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What also really helps is a good meditation session before you smoke Pleased
You are a God

Everything I write comes forth out of my insanity, therefore can't be taken seriously

Du57mi73
#59 Posted : 10/9/2013 6:00:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to note something that very little people actually mention is the length of time you hold in a hit. Numerous times I have given people bowls/sliders packed with 150mg infused into greenery. They would cash it out, hold it in for a few seconds then let it out, then tell me it wasn't any good and barely felt it.

I had someone bragging one time cuz he took 7 hits in a row. I had a slider with .5g infused into some greenery. I took the first hit, and while I was down for the count he was supposed to blast off. He took it upon himself to inhale and immediately exhale the whole half gram. I certainly lectured him when I came back to.

But my point is that when you inhale your spice you need to hold it in as long as you possibly can, and then some.
"I am cursed by the blossoming knowledge of my feminine ideal and she looks suspiciously like you."

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." -AE

Gianluca
#60 Posted : 10/9/2013 7:09:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Olympus, for your GVG, have you ever tried putting the DMT on the filter itself? Get it to melt in there, and then 3 hits should get you blasted off easily.

PREV12345NEXT»