We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my own near death experience brought me here. Options

AtomicChronic
#1 Posted : 6/3/2013 3:23:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hows it going everybody? I've been kinda following this forum for a really long time now. Im honestly really impressed how legitimate you guys have been operating, this is seriously the best forum i've seen. The most interesting things on earth are discussed here in such an intelligent and unified way, seems like everyone here all has a common purpose if you know what i mean lol. definately feels like a safe place here, free of judgement and constant fighting like most forums. its nice Big grin

alright so ill just introduce myself and explain how i got here, I'm not always good at first impressions, or long stories but bear with me. Razz

I'm 19, living in my first apartment and soon to be attending university for film studies. Razz i smoke a fair amount of pot and i've used (with respect) salvia and psilocybin mushrooms a few times. That was about a year ago though, im usually not lucky enough to come across these psychedelic experiences, they were pretty life changing though. Anyways, i guess most of you were led to DMT by your interest in psychedelic drugs, so my story might seem odd i guess lol.

After my last mushroom experience, i was just beginning to get into the idea of consciousness, and what you can learn from the use of psychedelic drugs. i had an amazing experience on my mushroom trip, it kinda stuck with me. i experienced what alot of people call "pure ego loss" and it was just beyond words. and not even a week later, i was hit by a texting driver on my walk home..

I experienced the classic "NDE", i saw the car coming, and time instantly slowed down. I was instantly in a different head space, i made no effort to jump or move, my mind just analyzed the situation and i felt no resistance almost. like it wasnt a big deal i was about to get hit. i felt no pain, in fact i felt completely calm while it was happening... i got hit, flew across the road and hit the ground. i had no idea if i was dying or not, i thought all my bones were broken, but for some reason it didnt phase me one bit! and right after hitting the ground, i watched myself slip out of consciousness. it was really the strangest damn thing, i had no fear, or thoughts about the situation, i was simply observing what was happening, and just going with it without a care about life or death or my injuries or anything. i dont remember a thing until waking up in the hospital. It turns out i didnt hurt myself too bad, just a lot of deep cuts and some minor head trauma. but, over time, im just getting these fleeting memories of what happened, and images keep popping in my head, and i even get a "feeling" of having left my body sometimes when i think about it, if you can understand what i mean. kinda like how some people would describe an acid flashback.

so, i was bored, and was googling what some people might have to say about NDE's, or what being in "shock" really is. and well, pretty quickly it led me to those convincing joe rogan videos, and of course DMT - The Spirit Molecule by strassman which i read before i really understood what i was getting myself into. and let me tell you, my mind is blown.

with this info spreading around so fast i just know i have to try dmt. From my experience, and what i have learned so far, i am very confident that dmt is in fact a major component of life and death. i feel i have to explore the other side, especially cause i have memory of actually being there. And luckily for me, after a year of heavy research and looking around, some of this magical compound is soon going to be coming my way. Big grin

Well, thanks for reading my story. haha im glad ill be here to share my experiences when that moment comes. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

universecannon
#2 Posted : 6/3/2013 4:29:57 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Interesting story, welcome to the nexus!

p.s. i hope by "some of this magical compound is soon going to be coming my way" you mean that your going to start extracting (or brewing) Big grin Thumbs up

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

AtomicChronic
#3 Posted : 6/3/2013 4:46:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks, and absolutely! im gonna give a shot at Q21Q21's tek with some mimosa which i was referring to. the project is part of the experience! it builds anticipation, makes it your own, im really excited. Big grin

Global
#4 Posted : 6/3/2013 4:52:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

There are so many sides to the DMT experience, and not all of them are all too reminiscent of NDE's, but some seem to be, and I've had a couple. I would be curious if you'd be so lucky to stumble upon such an experience, if you'd find similarity with your NDE. Also Q21Q21 is a very easy and safe tek. I've been using it for years. Good luck!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

tempest
#5 Posted : 6/3/2013 7:33:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool post! I'd love to hear about your dmt experience when it comes your way. My first time it struck me how familiar the smell was yet it was unlike anything I could put my finger on. My first time going deep really felt like I had been there before too as if some memory from another life.

No Knowing
#6 Posted : 6/3/2013 3:00:48 PM

fool adept

Very interesting story.

DMT will really crack open reality and your head if you feel it calling for you, answer the call.

Just know there is no turning back and some things can't be unseen. I wouldn't have it any other way. Big grin

Welcome to the Nexus!
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.

AnswerIsYesYouAre
#7 Posted : 6/3/2013 8:50:09 PM

is it true that you're really here?

Welcome! That's a fascinating story. I too had a near death brief OBE over a year ago, though I'm fairly certain I had been dosed with something (a horrific experience that wound up nearly costing me my life).

I too went to film school, that's where I tried salvia and mushrooms for the first time also. And I have not yet experienced DMT, but am looking forward to it someday.

It would be cool to read trip reports from your salvia and psilocybin experiences, it's fascinating how many subtle similarities exist between separate peoples' trips.

Hope you have a wonderful time on DMT! Thumbs up