We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT»
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

kungpow
#81 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:28:02 AM

Brandon

I could never sell dmt. Charging for dmt is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. DMT is something that needs to be shared with everyone that has half a brain. All of my close friends that have been interested can get a dose of DMT whenever they want to stop by. The shit is cheap as hell to extract and it lasts me forever. I can see that there is a lot of potential money to be made, but after having a DMT experience you know that money has no place with DMT. I have had people offer me money before, but I tell to come in my tent and I'll help them for free.

I would also never give someone some DMT and let them go do it on their own. I like to guide people for their first journey. If they are happy with the results after that (which is usually the case). I teach them how to extract and they get to do it whenever they want. Plus if I happen to be out they usually have some. It alll works great.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

antrocles
#82 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:42:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

right there with you kungpow....SWIM feels exactly the same way.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Phlux-
#83 Posted : 4/1/2009 8:15:02 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

swim always keeps cash and entheos totally separate - swims friends always get nice surprizes.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

amor_fati
#84 Posted : 4/1/2009 3:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's far better to simply teach someone how to extract for themselves, but be very discerning about who.

ohayoco
#85 Posted : 4/1/2009 4:11:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been thinking about this issue. He has now concluded that selling DMT is only wrong because you may be poisoning another with impurites. Yes, it draws attention to it from the authorities, but it is their prohibition that is wrong, not the act of sale.

If you are a talented chemist with the ability to extract food-grade DMT, and you sell it yourself in a way that ensures that it is not contaminated by others further down the food chain, then SWIM believes that's ok. But only if you market it ethically. The world needs people like this while the unfair war on drugs wages on- the only reason why people are still questioning the war, is because, just like in Vietnam, the resistance continues.

However, if you are not a talented chemist, then you are not qualified to produce it to food-grade standards, and it would be inethical for you to sell to anyone. Even if you only give it away to friends, you should first explain exactly how it was made, so they can make an informed decision themselves before allowing trace impurities into their body.
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

MalargueZiggy
#86 Posted : 4/1/2009 4:32:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a labour of love for my friend, if the chosen few voluntarily give a donation then that's fine.

The thing is. It's all very well to explain 'the effects' to people but even the ones who are keen to do it often don't fully appreciate the ramifications.

My friend was in a situation where he was offering it to 3 friends, all of whom are sensible trustworthy people. When they turned up one was still up from the night before on md, one had drunk about 3 pints and the other was ok.

He had to explain to them that this isn't something you should do lightly and nipped the session in the bud. It can come across as being preachy but, like everyone on this thread has said, a lot of people don't even like it.

If you sell it to your friends or even just give it to them you have to be 100% certain they'll be ok. Even if the irresponsibility ultimately lies with them, it'll come back onto you for supplying them.

If they really want it they can extract it themselves. The learning and the time and the spillages of lye and the chopping up of the bark are an education in themselves.

Unless of course you want to make money off it, in which case you should think again. This substance isn't coke, it's not meant to be profitable.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

a1pha
#87 Posted : 4/1/2009 4:40:53 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Master of plants wrote:
So what is the street value of dmt?

There is no exact street value for anything. It's a function of S&D. The street value of gold fluctuates day-to-day... so how can anyone answer this question to your satisfaction. Also, why are you asking? I think numerous people here have stated that this isn't something to be sold, it's to be shared -- I for one and eagerly honing my chem skills for the sole purpose of making a high-quality spice to share with friends and family.

Master of plants wrote:
And how can man obtain his dmt?

See extraction teks?? If you don't have the drive to extract it yourself then maybe it's not for you? Just a thought.

How old are you MoP? You sound adorable and I want to hug you! =p
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

GreyArea
#88 Posted : 4/2/2009 2:11:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I can't help but want to throw this thought in the mix, for all those enlightened travellers out there..

What if it was actually a positive thing.. to have people who would not otherwise contact this teacher, be able to purchase it.. (??) Couldn't this, in any way, be a positive and noble thing to facilitate for humanity.. huh?
Are you sure, oh mighty priests of directly sourced wisdom... (??)

I don't know, but what if the most positive thing for this movement was to actually stand your/our ground, and rise up against the oppressive paradigms that stifle our minds, and pollute our planet- what then?
Always hiding, mail ordering, and working through legal loopholes.. hmm.. I wonder.. WHAT ELSE?

Now, I don't imagine that all the members here grow every last bit of their source material.. Do they?

The perspective should or could just be expanded, as we consider the exploitation of ALL our planets resources.. not just a few species of trees and grass- but to measure these archaic opinions against the reality of our current world system.. and to find an even better reason to change it.

Umm.. so marijuana and opiates are only for junkies? No sacred implications with those plant teachers? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

and for fucks sake, to get some balls about the culture that we are responsible for creating! Couldn't this be a radical idea? I'm all for subversion.. but perhaps some other options could be more thoroughly considered..

I can't help but observe, there's as many robotic ideas here, as there is amongst those who have never (or don't deserve- HAHAHA) DMT... What do you think?

Just an idea.. Just some ideas. Please, don't shoot the messeneger.

Cy
#89 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:52:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My first DMT experience was from 1 gram that i paid xx dollars for at a Shpongle rave. That price is about half of what it could be sold for. Like the ideas in this thread, DMT is not a substance to profit from, yet, for those of us who have little money, donations are always accepted for bearing the burden of fighting legal and financial strains.

For me personally, If i had DMT, i would get much more satisfaction of seeing someone safely entering hyperspace and gaining some sort of insight from its use, than the 200bux it takes to create it.
^

MalargueZiggy
#90 Posted : 4/2/2009 9:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GreyArea wrote:
What if it was actually a positive thing.. to have people who would not otherwise contact this teacher, be able to purchase it.. (??) Couldn't this, in any way, be a positive and noble thing to facilitate for humanity..

Let's say that there was someone out there who thought like the people on this site, researched it like them, opened his/her mind like them etc etc etc. Now, they may not have any access to the means of preparing the drug; they may share a flat with the wrong people etc etc. Obviously in this case to have a source of D available would be good.

However, IMO, this is not for everyone. I don't say that because of some arrogant belief that 'we are the chosen ones' or anything like that. I say it because I am pragmatic. I say it half out of a concern for those people and half out of a concern for our safety.

I've thought a lot about this issue; whether everyone should do psychedelic drugs and I've come to the conclusion that they shouldn't. That's just the way it is.

I'm not against the idea of money changing hands for D, but only in the form of a donation from trusted friends. If people completely despise the idea of money then the labour costs can be made up some other way.

The point about 'selling' is that it implies a wider market and I think that's harmful, not just to us but potentially to the people who buy it. Now this may be over-cautious, maybe someone could even sell it to 20 people and they would all be instant converts and it could change their life etc etc, but the more you attempt that the more danger there is of it going wrong, for you, them and us.
"Language is a cracked kettle on which we beat out tunes for bears to dance to, while all the time we long to move the stars to pity." - Flaubert

I do not engage in or condone illegal activities. Most of what I write is on behalf of people I've bumped into, usually several years ago and in countries where the things I mention are legal.

Phlux-
#91 Posted : 4/2/2009 11:11:58 AM

The Root

all swims friends love swims concoctions and swim would never ask for anything in return - swim would trade it for other entheos with close friends but money is never ever ever involved - only close friends that are interested for the right reasons and usualy after experience no 1 they want to learn how to extract it themselves. no mind expanding substance should ever cost money - how can one feel right taking cash for "an experience" ? idk and idwtk
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

antrocles
#92 Posted : 4/2/2009 4:30:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM's introduced and facilitated a friend's relationship with the spice not too long ago....now, this FOAF comes once a week to work with it. kinda like one's weekly therapy session. SWIM sits, FOAF explores in a righteous, safe, positive setting. this FOAF has no money but shows up every week for his "session" with a big container of cultured veggies or a big bottle of homemade coconut kefir or a couple mushy chocolates...etc....etc....

releasing the spicy genie from the barkie bottle requires a minor investment of money, time and risk (working with solvents)..BUT for those of SWIUS (i think i just coined a new term LOL!!) who have extracted- it's a labor of love and financial gain is quite possibly THE FARTHEST thing from our hearts and minds.

it is given with love, love is the intention and love is the currency it is purchased with.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#93 Posted : 4/2/2009 4:53:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

a good meal is a nice payment if the person who you give it to offers to cook you some food...

somebody may say..oh how can i pay you back for the greatest experience of my life..and you say..well..you could cook me a meal if you wanted..

THAT is a good payment..because SWIUS make spice with love...and that person will most likely make that meal for you with love as well
it's a sound

anarchris
#94 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:18:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

exploiting the spirit molecule for personal gain in the form of money just seems wrong.

especially because of all the negative commentary D would recieve as being just another crazy hard-core drug

but i could see how some would be motivated. ive read grams of it going for xx-xx, but i highly doubt people pay those prices

tolu
#95 Posted : 4/2/2009 5:52:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cy wrote:
For me personally, If i had DMT, i would get much more satisfaction of seeing someone safely entering hyperspace and gaining some sort of insight from its use, than the 200bux it takes to create it.

$200?
You either don't know how to extract it or have bad estimations. Razz
It cost $10 for the equipment my friend didn't have (one time payment).
It costs him $73.60 for the bark and naphtha every time he wants to extract.
Which gives him 2.5 grams of bark, give or take a small percentage each time.

That doesn't make too much sense either, why do they need to pay to "safely enter hyperspace"?
Won't they enter hyperspace if you charge them nothing?

WSaged
#96 Posted : 4/2/2009 6:30:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
SWIM's introduced and facilitated a friend's relationship with the spice not too long ago....now, this FOAF comes once a week to work with it. kinda like one's weekly therapy session. SWIM sits, FOAF explores in a righteous, safe, positive setting. this FOAF has no money but shows up every week for his "session" with a big container of cultured veggies or a big bottle of homemade coconut kefir or a couple mushy chocolates...etc....etc....

releasing the spicy genie from the barkie bottle requires a minor investment of money, time and risk (working with solvents)..BUT for those of SWIUS (i think i just coined a new term LOL!!) who have extracted- it's a labor of love and financial gain is quite possibly THE FARTHEST thing from our hearts and minds.

it is given with love, love is the intention and love is the currency it is purchased with.

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

I in the boat with you, I end up sharing more of the spice I extract with friends, than I do smoking it myself, like I said, I really enjoy turning someone on to DMT for their first time.
However, it does cost me a certain amount of $$ to extract it, a fairly small amount, but an amount of $$ none the less. I also invested a rather large amount of $$ on a number of pieces of lab glass & other equipment that I feel directly effect the size & purity of my yield.
There is also the time & effort taken to research & learn how to extract it clean & safely.
Then it takes roughly 2-to-3 days to go from purple/brown dirt, to clear/white crystals, where my kitchen is turned into an illegal, clandestine drug-lab. That risk is not a small thing to me. I have dealt with the cops first hand, enough times in the past to know that I don't want them stopping by ever again!!!
My time & freedom is worth much more to me than the few hundred dollars it cost to put the extraction gear together!!

So if one of my close friends who I turned on to DMT, really wants me to sell them some (and they are unable to extract themselves), I do not take money for it, but I do trade herb, or other entheogens for my spice.
It just did not seem right to me when my pal would stop by to sell me some weed, then want me to either share some DMT with him, or give him a few doses every time he comes by.
So I figured trading apples for oranges was a fine thing to do...

BTW, I have also had the friend who lived with his hagmier of a girlfriend (not just a square, but a full-on aggressive bitch!) & is broke, so he was unable to extract himself, or have the privacy, or peace to smoke spice at his house, even if he could extract it there.
I turned him on to DMT soon after my first extraction, he kind of took the role of my co-pilot as we explored DMT for the first time, after 13 years of actively searching for it!! We were smoking it a few times a week at first, figuring out the best vaporizing device & what set & setting was best for each of us etc...

Problem was, he started coming over everyday, expecting me to keep sharing spice with him endlessly. Sometimes, I wasn't in the mood, but he wouldn't leave until I'd smoke some with him. A lot of times he would also take off right after he had come down completely.
Then he started asking me to give him some to take with him, because he had some other friends who "had to check this out"!!
I never did give him any to take some to his other friends, although I did offer to turn them on to some, if they wanted to come by with him sometime (I did know these dudes as well).

After a while of this, I felt strange, wanting to charge him something for it after all the DMT I had given to him, but I didn't want to take money for it.
At the same time, He was not in any position to trade, or share anything with me.
Plus he was clearly taking advantage of my generous nature, leaving right after getting what he came for...
This led to me growing somewhat resentful of him, I didn't know how do deal with it, as he was has been good friend, for a long time.
Fortunately, he ended up moving to another state soon after, so I was able to just let it slide & we are still good friends. In fact I gave him 400mg of nice, kitchen-pure spice to take with him to his new home.

So from now on, if someone wants me to sell them some, or if they are wanting to experiment a lot, I suggest they trade me some herb, or something.
I still like to turn on my pals for free all the time, but when its my idea... And as long as they are not going to expect it all the time, or take advantage of me for sharing.
Usually not a problem, as my pals & I normally give & take freely with each other, easy come, easy go.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreyArea
#97 Posted : 4/3/2009 2:38:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What is personal gain, when we're all connected?
How can one really become better off then another- and when it came to facilitating a change of consciousness that affects our whole planet, and ripples through space and time.. when and where do we get to choose?

Some arguments against, grate against the capitalist core itself- not on selling D.
Remember, trade is purchase.. but without the 'money'. There's still a transaction going on. An apparently less advanced transaction than using money symbols, but still an exchange of energy.

It would be nice if everyone was initiated correctly and safely. But that wont really happen until it is legal, and regulated. And until out tribal communities regain the power that we have given our governments. Same goes for SOO many entheogens- Some people learn the hard way. Sometimes that is part of the process.

Some people shouldn't do hallucinogens at all? Yeah, the same ppl who probably drink and smoke and are too far attached to the matrix to enjoy a safe exit from it. "..never free a mind past a certain age"- or something like that- The matrix.

Some people might say, its the most important thing in the world- to get these learnings to the ppl who need them. To make en masse, the shift in consciousness that these smaller communities are experiencing.

If we don't create our culture, someone else will..

ohayoco
#98 Posted : 4/3/2009 3:07:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

MalargueZiggy wrote:
This substance isn't coke, it's not meant to be profitable.

Coke is meant to be profitable? Isn't coca a sacred plant anymore?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

benzyme
#99 Posted : 4/3/2009 3:16:56 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

ohayoco wrote:
MalargueZiggy wrote:
This substance isn't coke, it's not meant to be profitable.

Coke is meant to be profitable? Isn't coca a sacred plant anymore?

apparently more sacred to some than others, on many levels
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Jorkest
#100 Posted : 4/3/2009 5:13:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

dont sell dmt..and dont take money for it..if you do..i wont like you
it's a sound

«PREV34567NEXT»