We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
First STB extraction - white & yellow crystals Options

sentient
#101 Posted : 2/22/2009 6:46:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No shit. Id love to try that. How? how??
I am in fact a compulsive liar. Anything I say should be regarded as delusional ramblings, and are 100% fictional.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

sentient
#102 Posted : 2/22/2009 6:49:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you use torrents I can send you a link to one of their albums. I used to listen to these guys years ago in my lsd days. It blows your mind.
I am in fact a compulsive liar. Anything I say should be regarded as delusional ramblings, and are 100% fictional.

ChemEng
#103 Posted : 2/22/2009 6:53:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Awesome. PM me the link

i'll make a post tomorrow about the details of making the pharmahuasca.

the first little bit was very tough to get through.. serious sickness, feverish thoughts
but now i'm on the other side and really starting to trip

sentient
#104 Posted : 2/22/2009 11:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM did pull 2 and 3 Saturday. SWIM wasnt happy with the amount of crystals off pull two alone so he did pull three about 3 hours later on top of pull two, warming everything in a water bath this time and stirring every half hour. He got .99 total from 2 and 3 and this time over half the crystals were white, where as the first pull was mostly yellow. SWIM thinks he has at least 3 more pulls of good yield to go Very happy

sentient
#105 Posted : 4/2/2009 12:45:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So.. I'm back with some updates for you.
After Swims first batch of 1/2 lb MHRB he got about 2 pulls of white crystal and 2 pulls of yellow crystal before ending up with yellow/brown oil on the 5th. Swim was not too impressed with these results, but it was a good learning experience.

Swim did a few changes to the ratio on his next batch which arrived a week later from the same supplier, and also free do to a shipping error in his favorSmile

Before: 2320 mL h2o
155 g lye
232 g MHRB

After: 2800 ml h2o
172 g lye
232 g MHRB

So basically just more lye and more water. I think the lower viscosity along with more lye made some huge improvements. Swim is up to pull number 7 and it looks like there is at least another .2 in there now and is still getting nice slightly off-white milkish coloured crystals. Also this time swim keeps adding more fresh naptha to the used naptha which he thinks is also making it possible to do more pulls, with whiter crystals.
Will keep you posted.

«PREV456