We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Water extraction Options

BecometheOther
#1 Posted : 3/31/2009 5:09:41 AM

metamorhpasizer

Howdy Yall Im new to this forum. I have had many DMT experiences in the form ayahuasca and other DMT teas, but was hoping to try some freebase DMT. Im a bit hesitant to use most of the chemical extractions I find. Is there any way to get elfspice or concentrated dmt by usin only water?

Like if I were to boil some amount of MHRB like i was making tea, just boiling it in water 3x and reducing, but instead of using it as tea, reducing further until there was little to no water and then letting it fully evaporate. would the leftover resin sludge be smokable dmt?
or is there another way to do this?
thx very much!

You can never depart and never return. we are forever
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 3/31/2009 7:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

There's a whole load of stuff in Mimosa. You could keep washing and filtering but you'd still be left with a whole load of other stuff. Plus DMT is naturally in its acidic form so you'd need to add something to base it.

Check this out:

http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3997

That's probably much healthier.

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 3/31/2009 2:59:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yup..that is a good..clean way to do it...calcium hydroxide as the base...which is hydrated lime...which can be put in food...d-limonene is oil from orange peels...and vinegar..well is vinegar
it's a sound

#4 Posted : 3/31/2009 3:40:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Jorkest wrote:
yup..that is a good..clean way to do it...calcium hydroxide as the base...which is hydrated lime...which can be put in food...d-limonene is oil from orange peels...and vinegar..well is vinegar

SWIMS next A/B he is going to try this non-toxic food grade tek. Hopefully the calcium hydroxide and d-limonene will work just as well as lye n' naphtha.

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 3/31/2009 6:05:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

you may want to try freezing and then thawing your bark a few times to break open the cell walls...
it's a sound

BecometheOther
#6 Posted : 3/31/2009 8:11:56 PM

metamorhpasizer

Thanks for the help and the pointers to that tek yall, very helpful info. Im not really too concerned with getting pure dmt chrystals per sey, I like all of the other stuff in mimosa anyways. if I did it the way I was talking about I imagine it would end up as a red paste, I would then dry this out and smoke it. Do you thing that would work as freebase without MAIO, or should I stick to the tek you pointed me too?
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

Jorkest
#7 Posted : 3/31/2009 8:26:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you just do a plain water extraction..you will have a salt form of dmt..which is not smokeable..you need to freebase it with something such as sodium carbonate...calcium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide...so check out that TEK we pointed you towards..its really simple..and non-toxic...
it's a sound

BecometheOther
#8 Posted : 4/1/2009 2:15:00 AM

metamorhpasizer

lol ok thanks. By the way were do you get that limoune stuff? thanks guys

Jorkest
#9 Posted : 4/1/2009 6:56:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i have heard you can get it a lowes or home depot..its orange oil scent..it should be 100% d-limonene..or type in d-limonene in google..and you should get a website that also sells it in two purities...the 95% pure food grade d-limo is just fine..but they also have a 98% high purity stuff that may work a bit better..but its all non-toxic and edible
it's a sound

BecometheOther
#10 Posted : 4/1/2009 7:57:19 PM

metamorhpasizer

much thanks, jorkest!Very happy