We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Marijuana Production and Distribution - Washington - First Draft Options

Ancotar
#1 Posted : 5/17/2013 4:42:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to share this with the community.

Yesterday, the first draft of rules and regulations for the production, cultivation, and sale of Marijuana in the state of Washington came out, outlining what will be required of you if you intend to be a grower or a retailer.

Hope this can help someone! Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention more clearly that this is just the draft at this point, not the finalized version. That is still yet to come, this was released for public feedback so as to refine the rules a bit better. Smile
"We speak of Time and Mind, which do not easily yield to catagories. We separate past and future and find that Time is an amalgam of both. We separate good and evil and find that Mind is an amalgam of both. To understand, we must grasp the whole." -Isaac Asimov

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger." -Buddha

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when my fear is gone I will turn and face fear's path, and only I will remain." -Paul Atreides, while being tested with the Gom Jabbar by the Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.