We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
To all contributors of this great site. Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 9/14/2009 3:54:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Psychedelic experience has greatly atributed to my life.
After the most intense psychedelic experience of my life, last night, i have found that i won't be taking them for the next period of time.

Not because it was unpleasant, or just too much. Not because of a negative reason.
I have never, ever been so happy in my entire life, and i think that i just won't need them anymore.
I think that i have found exactly that, what i have been looking for in psychedelics, for all my life, without counsciously being aware of looking for it.

And i realise, more then ever before, how much i love this live, this beautyfull world and all that's in it.

I want to thank all contributors to this great site, for all the great knowledge and insights provided.

We share a passion for psychedelic experience, because we share a passion for life, and all facets of counscious awareness of it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

cellux
#2 Posted : 9/14/2009 4:03:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I know I should stay silent now, but... please. Pretty please. Smile

( Edit: I just found your report - The place of places - so my wishes are fulfilled. )

jamie
#3 Posted : 9/14/2009 4:08:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

polytrip wrote:
After the most intense psychedelic experience of my life, last night, i have found that i won't be taking them for the next period of time.

Not because it was unpleasant, or just too much. Not because of a negative reason.
I have never, ever been so happy in my entire life, and i think that i just won't need them anymore.
I think that i have found exactly that, what i have been looking for in psychedelics, for all my life, without counsciously being aware of looking for it.

And i realise, more then ever before, how much i love this live, this beautyfull world and all that's in it.

I want to thank all contributors to this great site, for all the great knowledge and insights provided.

We share a passion for psychedelic experience, because we share a passion for life, and all facets of counscious awareness of it.

Congradulations dude!..Glad that you have found what you were looking for!..good for you!Very happy
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 9/14/2009 5:24:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm so happy for you ..it must be simply amazing!

endlessness
#5 Posted : 9/14/2009 6:09:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes we're all glad you feel like this, polytrip Smile

By all means respect your own feelings if you think that at least for now you already got all you wanted out of these substances Smile

I think psychedelics, imo, help one to become more conscious of himself and the world, and give more appreciation to life, so I totally get your feeling. Taking these substances just for the sake of it or for an escapist fun is missing the point, because they shouldnt bring us away from life and reality but rather make us more in tune with it, and put in practice what we learned.

Good luck in living your lessons! I hope you keep participating in this community though Pleased

burnt
#6 Posted : 9/14/2009 8:06:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Thats one of the best feelings possible enjoy!! Very happy

ohayoco
#7 Posted : 9/14/2009 8:48:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am happy for you Polytrip! The dreamer has an inkling of how you feel, and he thanks all too Very happy
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

MagikVenom
#8 Posted : 9/15/2009 12:21:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I am delighted to hear you have found what you have been seeking. May it remain with you as long as you desire.

Yes as Endlessness said I hope you will remain active here. Psycelidelics have benefited you in a positive manner that is indeed wonderful but not surprising to me. You have been successful in utilizing them as a tool and when the job is done we can put the tools away until next time we need them.

This is a very important message and you are a success story. And thank you for your contribution to the NEXUS
I am off to read your reportSmile

Best Wishes to you and yours my friend
PEACE
MV

Darkbb
#9 Posted : 9/15/2009 1:02:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thats awesome

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 9/15/2009 3:55:08 AM

John Murdoch IV

polytrip wrote:

Good to hear Smile

This is how I've used psychedelics for the last 10-12 years. Just once in a while to see how perfect reality really is. After my best trips I have not felt the need for psychedelics. Sometimes no trips for years. But now it's time for me to trip. I can feel it. I have loads of shrooms now and some DMT and I know great lessons are ahead.

Enjoy your knowledge and good luck with your life Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Infundibulum
#11 Posted : 9/15/2009 10:21:56 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Polytrip, your post is very nice, it is very positive!

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

polytrip
#12 Posted : 9/15/2009 10:27:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
If the people who think psychedelics are dangerous drugs would only know what it is realy like, they would absolutely not want to forbid the stuff.

I would bet for a million dollars that if you would give ayahuasca to any world leader, he/she would want to have it legalized the very next day.

SnozzleBerry
#13 Posted : 9/15/2009 4:35:20 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Great to hear poly, it's an awesome feeling. That's how I felt after my first eighth of mushrooms Very happy . As to your above statement, I wish I shared your optimism. To my mind, ayahuasca, and the psychedelic experience will never be looked upon kindly by our world leaders; it upsets the system of power that keeps them on top. Free thought is one of the last thing leaders want (after all, it's kinda hard to lead when people keep trying to go off in their own direction). While the physical danger is low, the aspects we view as so freeing (the psychological effects) are still seen as dangerous by those in power. Unfortunately, especially in the US, the dualistic model of reality prevails, necessarily hampering the acceptance of psychedelics.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Archtypamine
#14 Posted : 5/11/2013 3:12:31 AM

...somebody help the man help the man!.... Capt. John Yossarian

When I read your post the ground exploded! Whew.... I get you. Bless you. How many may ever feel what you described?!? [Explosion].
…those who believe in science are as prone to addiction to imposed dogma and faith as are religious zealots. So one has to be very careful to really step back and want to know the truth.