We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Self-acclaimed easiest mescaline tek - chemical free Options

PlainCoil
#1 Posted : 3/30/2009 6:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical free mesc carbonate tek based on freeze precipitation:

Take 2 or more feet of san pedro and chop it up into stars. Slice the core and most of the white parts out of each star, then toss the green pieces with skin and spines still attached into a big pot.

Boil the cactus strips for an hour or so, then strain out the water with a spaghetti strainer. Start concentrating this extraction in a different pot while you pour more water over your cactus and give it another good boil for 45 to an hour or so.

Combine the extractions, and filter them through an old t shirt. Keep boiling off water and filtering until the brew has concentrated significantly. You should filter at least three or four times during this process.

In the meantime, take a shot glass and measure out however many feet of san pedro you used as shots of water in a glass bottle. Let's say you used 3 feet of SP; you fill the shot glass with water three times and put it all in a glass bottle, jar, or measuring cup. This is just to see what three shots of liquid looks like in the container you will put your pedro tea in.

When your pedro tea is concentrated to one shot of liquid per foot of cactus, leave it in the bottle and let it cool (do I really have to add a warning about being careful when pouring hot liquid into a room temperature bottle? use you own discretion here...).

If you leave it at room temperature for a few days, some unwanted gunk will settle out.

Throw that bitch in the freezer for a few hours, then throw the well frozen brew into the fridge.

Let it thaw slowly in the fridge. You actually could just cycle between fridge and freezer for a few days if you wanted. But the final thaw should be left to settle for a couple days to get the most out.

While the brew is still cold, pour it off carefully and steadily, trying to salvage the layer of precipitate on the bottom of the container. Some will always pour out with the brew, but with a little skill you can salvage most of it. Rotating the bottle while you pour can help keep most of the precipitate on the bottom.

Heat up some dH20 in the tea kettle, pour it in there and swirl around until it is dissolved. Just dump this onto a glass dish and let it evap. A heat lamp and a fan makes short work of the water. A blow dryer works too, for the impatient.

Sometimes when dried too fast, the residue scrapes up less crystalline and more like needles of transparent film. I wonder if this is freebase that has not reacted with c02 to form mesc carbonate. In any case, this can be avoided by waiting longer for the water to dry up, leaving the dry evap dish overnight, or just smashing up the film and crystals with a mortar and pestle.

I guess a coffee grinder would also work, but I bet half your yield would become airborne as soon as you began to grind.

Dosage is tricky. 600mg was well over threshold, but still left swim wanting more. Start with 500-800 I guess. You could handle 1000 I'm sure though.

The dosage issue is the one that really needs to be worked out now, but I guess it shouldn't make too big difference if you choke down one capsule or two, or at worst, three.

Oh yeah, you can throw the used brew back in the freezer for more crystals. Don't really know what to do with it after that though... it's probably too slimy to drink, but you should anyway.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 3/30/2009 7:35:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that is very interesting indeed...i have read that when you heat up cacti..you lose product..have SWIY noticed this?
it's a sound

PlainCoil
#3 Posted : 3/30/2009 7:52:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim hasn't ever tried it another way, so he has no idea.

This a work in progress, by the way, so please add ideas, concerns, and suggestions, - I'm sure the author will see them.

Was that your 2012th post?

antrocles
#4 Posted : 3/30/2009 8:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

looks pretty sweet 'coil! SWIM has only ever been familiar with this oldie but goodie: http://forums.mycotopia....line-extraction-tek.html

SWIM has heard that heat is not so good as well....but SWIY seems to be rollin' just fine so....ROLL ON MY BROTHA!! Smile

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Jorkest
#5 Posted : 3/30/2009 8:46:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha yes it was my 2012 post...nice eye dude
it's a sound

ohayoco
#6 Posted : 3/31/2009 12:08:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Plaincoil- what are the nausea and sedation levels like with this extraction?
Could SWIY compare them with pure mescaline?
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.