We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Remee lucid dream mask anyone else heard of this yet? Options

TOXSIN
#1 Posted : 5/4/2013 7:17:44 PM

Knowledge is power, at the price of losing the bliss of ignorance

http://news.yahoo.com/bl...dG9yeXBhZ2U-;_ylv=3?vp=1

Pretty interesting idea, I've heard of using LED lights to induce trances and what not but this is a good idea to create dream signs for people!
Understand: Nature knows no EVIL, Nature knows no GOOD, people know these things, because we perceive these things, with the gift of senses given to us at birth. A good or bad experience is simply a bridge to a another existential time frame, so always live in the moment and make every one a positive moment!

Any and all posts or interactions are to be held as my fictional writings/short stories or dreams. I may even have some delirium setting in, I've never been tested for it. The only exception to this is the statement about nature above, I feel this is a fact!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 5/4/2013 7:39:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There have been things like this out there for a long time. Especially in laboratory research into lucid dreaming.

I managed to get my hands on one for a bit, and I think they might be useful for those having trouble recognizing that they are dreaming.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha