We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Chat not working? Options

universecannon
#21 Posted : 8/9/2011 10:34:07 PM

โ˜‚

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

oh i see

Well thats fine with me. i really should be getting some things done. Rest up Travy

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SWIMfriend
#22 Posted : 8/9/2011 10:54:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Melodic Catastrophe wrote:
Check out this thread...

Chat = denied

I think that's fine. Based on private discussions I've had I'd like to suggest to us all that we ease off, relax, and give some personal considerations regarding what we all would hope to be able to get from chat in the future. Let's have a relaxed week, and after the weekend perhaps begin some calm discussions about how to move forward in a positive and constructive way...

Mickey_Mouse_33
#23 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:00:27 PM
Energy is eternal delight

I miss the chat so much I might cry. Anyho, the old bunker is up and running folks.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
- Meister Eckhart

HighSpeedDirt
#24 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:02:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Trav's site, his prerogative. I say that's perfectly fine. Although I am curious what was being done (said?) that was causing a problem. I've spent a lot of time in chat recently and I can only hope I wasn't somehow contributing. While there is a good deal of non-DMT related conversation, I never really noticed anything obscene or elicit or anything of that nature. In fact, the Nexus Chat has probably been the most civil bunch of individuals I've met on the internet. Even when people disagree, it's been friendly. Very refreshing. Hope our error becomes clear so as not to repeat it.

RayOfLight
#25 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:15:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't notice anything either, I wonder what it was that finally drove him to close the chat ....
โ€Ž"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

SWIMfriend
#26 Posted : 8/9/2011 11:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RayOfLight wrote:
I didn't notice anything either, I wonder what it was that finally drove him to close the chat ....

I don't think it was an issue of what happened during a particular moment, but instead an overall trend of things going in a less than productive direction. I really do think it's best to lie low about it now, and re-introduce discussion about it after the weekend...

Sally
#27 Posted : 8/12/2011 7:08:46 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Chat isn't working for me? It loads, but there is no online user list nor any history. When I type something it doesn't show up in the conversation box?!

Much love,
Sally x
เฅ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . เฅ

เฅ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR เฅ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

SnozzleBerry
#28 Posted : 8/12/2011 7:10:21 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Sally wrote:
Chat isn't working for me? It loads, but there is no online user list nor any history. When I type something it doesn't show up in the conversation box?!

Much love,
Sally x

/leave

/join "hyperspace chat"

I had issues joining but it appears to be working
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

Sally
#29 Posted : 8/12/2011 7:12:53 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Just tried that, I can see chat now but I don't have a name? and no amount of /nick can get my name to Sally...

Much love,
Sally xx

Edit: I can read conversations but cannot type anything? refresh doesn't seem to be doing anything either

Edit #2: Working now Very happy
เฅ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . เฅ

เฅ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR เฅ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

DeMenTed
#30 Posted : 5/3/2013 2:26:11 AM

Barry

It's happening again nooooooo

DeDao
#31 Posted : 5/3/2013 2:32:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yea me too..
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Pandora
#32 Posted : 5/3/2013 2:39:39 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I'm in hardcore withdrawl symptoms. Don't MAKE me lock myself in a room for three days.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

jamie
#33 Posted : 5/3/2013 3:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yall should just go outside for a couple hours. It's worth it.
Long live the unwoke.

mailorderdiety
#34 Posted : 5/3/2013 3:19:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
yall should just go outside for a couple hours. It's worth it.

be careful, nature has all kinds of unpredictable beauty... it could be addicting

Pandora
#35 Posted : 5/3/2013 3:45:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Ha ha. I did just that UNTIL the screaming, gunshots, sirens and helicopters (wish I was making this up) reminded me where I live. Nonetheless weather has been so fine recently I actually got a sunburn.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

PREV12