We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV1920212223NEXT»
If you're having trouble getting crystals from acrb, use this tek (thick-light) Options

Aquarius
#401 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:40:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

And here's another, slightly purer result (don't ask how lol as swim cannot recall!)
Aquarius attached the following image(s):
DSC04624.JPG (308kb) downloaded 367 time(s).

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

MagicGing
#402 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:40:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice pics!

Just a guess, but maybe its alks/fats/lipids that fell out of a saturated solution?? What else could it be i guess. Naptha only picks up nonpolars.
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

MagicGing
#403 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:42:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aquarius, how do you suggest freeze preciping? And did it stick to glass?

I guess the main question is how did you seperate precipitate from nps??
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

Aquarius
#404 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:45:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim thinks it could lie in your shuffle..
Too much shaking seems to bring out more unwanted excesses.
From swims personal experience anyway.
SWIM got almost brown clay from one excessive shuffle.
Re-xing gave some nice dry powder in the end though.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MagicGing
#405 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:47:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont think lye is soluble in naptha

InnerVoyages29
#406 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:49:40 PM

The Other You

Aquarius wrote:
Swim thinks it could lie in your shuffle..
Too much shaking seems to bring out more unwanted excesses.
From swims personal experience anyway.
SWIM got almost brown clay from one excessive shuffle.
Re-xing gave some nice dry powder in the end though.

I think that for sure was the problem. I shook like a mad man, this was the only time I felt sore after an extraction. I'll have to settle down on the shaking next time...Thumbs up
"It has touched people, changed points of view, accelerated self improvement, given hope to those without, pushed those who seek to learn, and hyper slapped those that need to be put in their place." - anrchy

The Art of Changa Making - Courtesy of OM

"There is no... Life I know... To compare with Pure imagination.... Living there... You'll be free... If you truly Wish to be" - Willy Wonka

Aquarius
#407 Posted : 5/2/2013 5:59:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK,swim does add one step prior to freeze precip.

Once the naptha is all extracted, is left to sit for an hour or so.. making judgements on time as it goes..

Swim finds unwanted particles will fall to the bottom in this stage.
Then pouring the sol into another clean airtight vessel making sure the residue is left behind.Swim may lose a little active sol as a result, but you gotta break a few eggs when your baking a cake such as this Wink

Then in the freezer with the new batch for 24 hours or until sol is clear.
Freezer is fan forced as well.

After this-
Take out, and run cold H20 over top of jar, then dried and opened.
H20 helps break the seal easier, just be sure to dry immediately after.
Sol is poured away and lid put back on quickly,before any condensation hits inside.
Jar upside down for about an hour, then remove lid and place on side to dry for another 2 hours.

Swim then gets spoon and scrapes out xtals and places into 30-50ml shotglass and paper towel cover applied..or you can just put it under an kitchen exhaust fan.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aquarius
#408 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:00:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Big grin

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aquarius
#409 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:05:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagicGing wrote:
I dont think lye is soluble in naptha

True, if swim had a separatory funnel then it would be better.
Somehow manage to get a couple of bits in there from swims experience.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MagicGing
#410 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm do you possibly accidently agitate the precip in the cold naptha, like while picking it up or sumthn half way through to check on progress?

My friend let his crystals sit in the freeze for like 2 days and they didnt stick to the glass. Maybe it was from picking it up and looking at it???

Aquarius
#411 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:12:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

MagicGing wrote:
Hmm do you possibly accidently agitate the precip in the cold naptha, like while picking it up or sumthn half way through to check on progress?

My friend let his crystals sit in the freeze for like 2 days and they didnt stick to the glass. Maybe it was from picking it up and looking at it???

Swim checks once or twice, when taking out running coldwater over glass to clarify the inspection,cant help it! Have not noticed any adverse effects from that yet.

Eleanor Roosevelt

MagicGing
#412 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:15:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm could it possibly be because my friend defatted the solution? They didnt stick at all, then melted after he poured most of the naptha off and left it out to evap at room temp. I guess the room temp naptha dissolved the crystals again? Or they werent formed completley?

Aquarius
#413 Posted : 5/2/2013 6:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It could be the fat/resins that provide the glue as to stick the particles onto.
I think you are on to something with this one.

For now, it is good night to all, take care till next time.

Eleanor Roosevelt

k3nnyw
#414 Posted : 5/3/2013 12:09:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I freeze precipitated my second naphtha ACRB solution and decanted the naphtha into another jar, and i saw white formations on the bottom of my container. I scraped it up with a razorblade, and I got this stuff. What am I supposed to do with this?

Also, I've been noticing these liquid looking bubbles that form in my re-x naphtha solution, is this normal? What are they?

MagicGing
#415 Posted : 5/3/2013 12:17:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Most people that have that goo that ive came across say its fairly, if not very, potent.

k3nnyw
#416 Posted : 5/3/2013 12:23:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Is there a way I can precipitate the DMT out of the product? I assume that the blobs of oil on the bottom of the container are also wet goo? I want to find a way to store this stuff because finals are coming up lol.

MagicGing
#417 Posted : 5/3/2013 12:25:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well if you want to remove the oils/ what not, you could try backsalting

mailorderdiety
#418 Posted : 5/3/2013 12:31:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

k3nnyw wrote:
I freeze precipitated my second naphtha ACRB solution and decanted the naphtha into another jar, and i saw white formations on the bottom of my container. I scraped it up with a razorblade, and I got this stuff. What am I supposed to do with this?

Also, I've been noticing these liquid looking bubbles that form in my re-x naphtha solution, is this normal? What are they?

smoke/vape that goo! you can just weigh the razor, then scrape up some and weigh the razor with the goo to get an idea of how much you are dealing with. in my experience it can vary from 10%-70% dmt. so you should start mellow like 20 mg. I loaded 50 mg goo after having a 10% dmt goo experience and this ratio was more like 70%dmt. well i really was hit hard, i really over did it. but it was still fun.

jimmy4fingers
#419 Posted : 5/3/2013 9:16:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Aquarius wrote:
It could be the fat/resins that provide the glue as to stick the particles onto.
I think you are on to something with this one.

For now, it is good night to all, take care till next time.

Aquarius, SWIM is also from the land of confusa Smile Maybe you guys can compare notes sometime lol. Although they are starting out with their first extraction and will be a while before they are seasoned to your level.

Btw perhaps it would be a good idea to edit your posts and remove your exact location, as I'm sure if word gets out, unscrupulous bandits will begin harvesting by the most unsustainable methods Crying or very sad

k3nnyw
#420 Posted : 5/4/2013 6:41:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

MagicGing wrote:
Well if you want to remove the oils/ what not, you could try backsalting

you mean converting it into a salt again? all i have right now is vinegar, will that work?

ive tried recrystallization with naphtha, and leaving it out in a jar. i will see small crystals on the bottom but when i scrape it up theres also a sticky goo that comes along with it (the bottom of the thing also feels sticky)

how many recrystallizations until I get powdered product?

FROM THE TEK:

FROM RECRYSTALLIZATION:

«PREV1920212223NEXT»