We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt my teacher. Marijuana my helper. Options

Darkbb
#1 Posted : 3/28/2009 11:33:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

About half hour ago I took a voyage into a light dmt experience. Although not total breakthrough I experienced less mind fuck but vivid visuals which helped to allow dmt to explain itself and show me things that I never knew until now.

I have been enlightened not spiritually but physically and mentally. I realise that psychedelics are teachers and other drugs can be helpers or can be destructive.

I took one phat hit out of my thick glass bubbler, I have been in a content mood and happy all day. I leaned back onto my fluffy pillow and pulled the covers to my neck for ultimate comfort. I started noticing the dmt hallucinations and pretty soon my whole room was twisting and turning in a comforting way. I closed my eyes and realised that I am ready for the next level of dmt. I am ready to explore hyperspace while keeping calm and confident and hopefully with the least mind fuck possible. I saw the beings more humanish this time with two beings one with a yellow shirt and grey hoody female. Cant remember the other being as the one just described taught me the most.

I realised that i needed to quite smoking cigarettes and I was able to look back at my life while being a perfect being which allowed me to notice that I have a low self confidence and low self esteem. She tought me that although drugs like cocaine and certain prescriptions are good and all but its how you live your life and what you accomplish that matters most. This is why I now believe that psychedelics are teachers and most drugs used in moderation is healthy but chronic use of any drugs is self destructive and distracts you from the priority's of life.

I came down from this trip looking at the world in a whole new way. I went to the bathroom, took my shirt off, looked myself strait in the face and said you can do it. I told myself that the person in the mirror is the person that I was on dmt (a perfect being, with his priority's strait, great self confidence and great self esteem) and that everytime I look at him I should be reminded that I have the ability to be that man. A sucsessful man who leads a good and happy life.

I have a feeling that DMT will always be a special teacher that I will keep around for a long time.

Oh yeah the trails made by moving my hands in front of my face were awesome. I LOVE DMT. And I couldn't have done it with out the nexus.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

antrocles
#2 Posted : 3/29/2009 12:41:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

GREAT GREAT GREAT SELF-DISCOVERY!!! you ARE that perfect man my brother! it's as i told a friend on one of his first journeys..."in every moment....EVERY single moment...you have the option to surrender, change, accept, love....to BE your highest self". you saw your highest self DBB. not MY highest self...not some dude you admire....not the guy down the street....YOU! the realizations of what no longer works for you are profound. try your best to remember them....always...

....the spirit molecule IS a great teacher. but keep in mind that most of it's greatest lessons are brought about when it acts as nothing more than a giant mirror....a mirror that reflects EVERY facet of you: mind, body, spirit...you see something you don't like? that's you. you see something you love? that's you. you feel like you're part of EVERYTHING? that's YOU!!

you've been given a righteous gift in this self-realization. it won't be your last....but cherish it as if it was all the same! Very happy

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

LiquidxTrance
#3 Posted : 4/1/2009 1:16:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
GREAT GREAT GREAT SELF-DISCOVERY!!! you ARE that perfect man my brother! it's as i told a friend on one of his first journeys..."in every moment....EVERY single moment...you have the option to surrender, change, accept, love....to BE your highest self". you saw your highest self DBB. not MY highest self...not some dude you admire....not the guy down the street....YOU! the realizations of what no longer works for you are profound. try your best to remember them....always...

....the spirit molecule IS a great teacher. but keep in mind that most of it's greatest lessons are brought about when it acts as nothing more than a giant mirror....a mirror that reflects EVERY facet of you: mind, body, spirit...you see something you don't like? that's you. you see something you love? that's you. you feel like you're part of EVERYTHING? that's YOU!!

you've been given a righteous gift in this self-realization. it won't be your last....but cherish it as if it was all the same! Very happy

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

Don't ever forget this feeling. It is the True calling of mankind to reach this realization. Its too bad that tools are somewhat necessary for most and, yet, these tools are banned from reaching the hands of those whom respect them the most.

I, too, can attest for the Great Molecule's beauty in revealing the Perfect Self and unveiling the paths to this Self. She is the most beautiful Being to ever grace the presence of Existence, and her beauty is ours to bask in, share, and welcome within as our own.

Darkbb
#4 Posted : 4/1/2009 4:39:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You know whats so great about the beauty of the DMT or any other psychedelic that can produce these feelings is that you can be so caught up in the addiction of altered states and not realize its a problem until you try and stop but if you find a way to be enlightened either through psychedelics or spiritual stuff you can stop before your addiction goes to far and you don't even have to keep using the psychedelics cause once you realize it, it stays stuck in your head and you can ponder the thought of becoming a better person able to succeed in life and to help yourself.