We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Pull from Acacia Confusa Rootbark, interesting effects Options

Thenuttyprofessor
#1 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:21:30 AM

Gatorade me bitch!

I made my first extraction using Acacia Confusa Rootbark. I used a basic A/B tek, similar to the DMT Handbook with a few alterations.

I have no pictures at the moment, but I'm about to make another pull, but I figured I would share on the effects and product.

The first pull (About 100gm of powdered rootbark) after freeze-precipitation, instead of leaving crystals, like I was expecting, it left a waxy, doughy putty very rich in DMT that looked similar to jungle spice. I think this is due to the fact that I siphoned up a little bit of the red soup below my top layer of naphtha. Anyway, myself, and a few friends packed a bowl with a small pipe-screen in a typical water pipe for marijuana, we didn't sandwhich or anything. As we lit it, it vaporized directly from the flame, and tasted like DMT, but a little worse. However, the effects were not very DMT like, I felt VERY high for about 20 minutes, with none of the typical visuals, instead of fractals, like I typically see, it gave very pronounced shape distortion, and lasted WAY longer, we tried it a couple more times that day, and that happened every single time, with my friends as well. Except for my one friend, who had a very-strong sub-breakthrough trip typical to all of our other DMT experiences.

Has anyone had effects like these from Acacia extractions? I feel we may have extracted a higher amount of NMT.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:31:41 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..this would be typical of a higher NMT ratio..see entheogenic effects of NMT..a GVG or similar will achieve 'breakthrough' but with extended effects..there does seem to be variation in confusa depending on access point/season..

Zwill1204
#3 Posted : 4/25/2013 12:05:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I just did my first extraction using acacia confusa as well and was a little weary because I had herd of so many accounts of people getting mainly wax and it having more nmt than dmt . Bu it was all I could find for a decent price. I go mine from HI and it seemed set high quality and was whole root bark and had lots of reddish tint to it.

I used 200mg that I cut up and shredded ,BY HAND, and I used thick lights tek . I had phanominal results . Got just over 4g of neArly all white crystals and so peach crystal like stuff. And the last two pulls came out with the goo but only like .4g of it the rest of it beautiful crystals . I think the key to his tek is shaking and letting seperate then shakin n seperate 8-10 times each pull while leavi g it In hot bath . And I also filtered mine very well and then let my soup sit over ignt and it left a bunch of crap on the bottom so I poured my soup to another jar and was left with super clean soup which I'm sure also helped keep my naphtha pulls very clean .
I have pics but only have my iPhone right now and no wifi but when I get it back Ill make a right up with pics as I took some during every step .

What color is your wax? And did u have crystals while in the freezer and they turn to goo once taken out cuz I had that happened a tiny bit until I learned how quickly u need to pour off the solven and get it under a fan ASAP otherwise the naphtha will warm up and dissolve the. Rystals and the. When it dried it left goo so speed to th fan is everything .
Well. Thats just my experience anyway.

Namaste
This is all typed from a phone with a cracked screen and a auto correct with a mind of its own . I appologize if reading my messages is like cracking a code.

Namaste

Thenuttyprofessor
#4 Posted : 4/26/2013 3:04:23 AM

Gatorade me bitch!

The Wax was a brownish-red Jimjam looking substance (but it wasn't oily and moist)

And as a matter of fact, I did have crystals in the freezer and lost them during the evaporation process.

Thenuttyprofessor
#5 Posted : 4/26/2013 3:05:16 AM

Gatorade me bitch!

Zwill1204 wrote:

I used 200mg that I cut up and shredded ,BY HAND, and I used thick lights tek . I had

Can you give me a link to thick lights tek?

MagicGing
#6 Posted : 4/26/2013 3:23:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ummm i tried the shake a few times while hot from a hot bath. And it exploded........... Horrible.

I took for granted the safety precautions. NEVER again. I had to walk BAREFOOT through NaOH solution on the floor. Also i had to clean it quickly, with no safety equipment. If that jar was facing the other direction, i would say at LEAST 80% chance i would be blind atm. No fun.
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"

MagicGing
#7 Posted : 4/26/2013 3:29:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, thenuttyprofessor, if you pulled some of the polar layer while siphoning, and you used NaOH to basify, you smoked lye. Not good for your health.

Future reference, when you siphon off, if you hold the syphon vertically, it will seperate inside the siphon, so one could easily squirt out all the bottom layer if you gave it enough time to seperate in siphon
“The swans go on the path of the sun, they go through the ether by means of their miraculous power; the wise are led out of this world, when they have conquered Mara (desire) and his train" Dhammapada

"But is it probable," asked Pascal, "that probability gives assurance? Nothing gives certainty but truth; nothing gives rest but for the sincere search for truth"