We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
who the f**k is swim? Options

Jorkest
#1 Posted : 3/25/2009 3:33:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

well..of course..its you
it's a sound

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 3/25/2009 3:42:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually SWIM is the current president of the USA.

He's also my neighbor.

He's also my doctor, my lawyer, my teacher, my student, several make believe characters, etc., etc., etc.

SWIM means Someone Who Isn’t Me, or Someone Who I Met, etc.

It’s a short cut for always having to type things like, my neighbor did this, this guy on the bus said that, etc.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

justin4529
#3 Posted : 3/25/2009 3:46:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

excellent answer
"...if all the worlds a stage, then welcome to the show..." ... this forum is an improv... and im just playing my part.

dimitrius_rexus
#4 Posted : 3/25/2009 3:56:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

or James Earl Jones.
All of my posts are fiction.

Dorge
#5 Posted : 3/25/2009 4:12:04 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM is an ancient alchemist from the 1500s... and we are his followers... welcome to the cult of Swim...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

GirlsHateMe
#6 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:13:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim is my unicorn, Brandon St. Randy.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 3/26/2009 7:17:50 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

swim is god. he does whatever he fancies
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Captu4ik
#8 Posted : 3/27/2009 1:22:26 AM
Farquart Thibideaux

Some Wingnut I Met ...

antrocles
#9 Posted : 3/27/2009 3:33:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM lives in a parallel universe to my own. somehow he has figured out a way to "jump the gap" between these two realities....spice may be involved in this process... i'm convinced that SWIM eats all of my peanut butter when i'm not home.

....fuckin' SWIM....

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Infinite I
#10 Posted : 3/27/2009 6:41:27 PM

JC

LLB wrote:
SWIM is an ancient alchemist from the 1500s... and we are his followers... welcome to the cult of Swim...

LOL

When I first come across swim It was on the drugs forum, took me a while to realize what the hell was going on, I thought this swim guy was a right hard head! lol

ohayoco
#11 Posted : 3/27/2009 6:58:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If you look in the members roll call, last page of 's', you will see that SWIM is actually a member. He did it. All of it. The legend lives!
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.