We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Highdose = Hyperspace. Low dose = Inner space Options

ZenSpice
#1 Posted : 4/23/2013 3:52:46 PM

Mostly Ignored

For the past few days I have been experimenting with low dosing (no OEV or CEV visuals) and meditation.

I estimate each hit is approx 10mg, followed by mandala meditation.

I have found that after a couple of prior breakthroughs this has in fact been quite beneficial. The last low dose session actually had me in tears. I was challenged with aspects of my life and left in a place where no excuses or reasons could be given. I was faced with absolute truth.

Certain things MUST change NOW!

In a way I am very relieved that I learned this prior to going deep again. I feel I was kind of led to do this (either via messages while in hyperspace or my own subconscious) and that had I gone too deep this lesson would have been a lot harder.

I kind of feel like I am being guided by a teacher that has so far remained to the side (out of view so to speak) but seems to have afforded me a level of consideration so as not to blow my mind into smithereens (well, anymore than one would expect from this amazing molecule). Considering the elements of why I am doing this and many instances in my past I have expected some rough ride. I feel I should be aware that I may still receive a few of these in the future.

I just wondered if anyone else had that feeling like they have been given the allegorical equivalent of stabilizers on a bike prior to learning to use my own balance to ride.

If anything I think I could do with a reality check from some of the wise heads on here, to ensure I am not being overly presumptuous.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 4/23/2013 7:22:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i use harmala-heavy changa for this exact purpose.

it is also awesome for yoga/martial arts.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

floatei
#3 Posted : 4/23/2013 10:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive been using changa to get a low dose. I usually smoke until I hear the ringing then stop. It just puts you in a beautiful state of being its great. Most of the time its just as beneficial as a higher does.

magickalex
#4 Posted : 4/23/2013 11:33:31 PM

playing mantis

cool Big grin

i have a big interest in microdosing dmt.

ཨོཾ་མཎིཔདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( ))))))) ((((((( )))))))

"The mind is devoid of mind,
For the nature of mind is clear light."
From the Eight Thousand Verse Prajñāparamitā

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 4/24/2013 1:00:49 AM

John Murdoch IV

I have become a fan of low dose changa sessions for that purpose you mentioned. I go as deep as OEV but no breakthrough. It puts me in a very meditative state that I find very beneficial. It's helping me deal with a lot of clutter in my innerspace. Need to clean out the house and that's what I've been doing lately. I don't smoke often, but always on my way to take a good session for some days in a row. Maybe a week or two. Just been very busy lately.

Breakthrough come when they are supposed to. And I don't feel the need to break through often. I'm always scared of it but I love it. I've never had a really bad trip when vaping DMT. I've had some challenging ones, one in particular but most good.

But I've come to realize the healing potential of changa Smile Love that stuff Smile Should do more of it Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

ZenSpice
#6 Posted : 4/24/2013 3:02:40 PM

Mostly Ignored

Some great comments here many thanks peeps Thumbs up

I honestly feel while the breakthrough is an amazing experience it is maybe overstated in a lot of circles and overshadows the benefits of low dose meditative aspect, which in some ways can indeed be just as powerful (you don't feel you have had to blast into hyperspace to learn a lesson, thus feeling like you have more 'authorship' on the self-realizations, if that makes sense).

Like being offered a koan to mull over instead of a direct statement.

I have felt that inner vibe of "am I wasting spice" (naturally) but I have to say it has been worth it..

Now to integrate for a few days before heading deeper. I have this desire to be outdoors in an isolated place for my next deep journey (like I feel the need for a large vista of sky and fields or something in front of me when I get back and am not quite released from the effects).

Many thanks y'all

InMotion
#7 Posted : 4/24/2013 10:54:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

I've actually come to realize that I tend to take more back from low doses then high ones. Glad to see you're enjoying it. Cheers!

Orion
#8 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:19:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I second InMotion's comment, seems to be doing a great deal more for me than to me.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

ZenSpice
#9 Posted : 4/25/2013 3:27:02 PM

Mostly Ignored

It has left in drastically improving aspects of my self I have ignored for too long..

I have never felt better in my life, I have never felt so self empowered to do the right thing both by myself and my environment.

If that is what they call a 'drug enforced delusion' then hey, lock me up and throw away the key Wink

I am in such a GREAT mood even with all the crap I am contending with.. I LOVE this site hahaha

BecometheOther
#10 Posted : 4/25/2013 4:52:50 PM

metamorhpasizer

My personal opinion is that high or at least reasonably commited doses are the best approach to any psychedelic, dmt included.

I think if you dose too low your not really seeing fully what it has to offer. also high doses dissolve the ego more effectively.

But i wont say its bad or anything and of course if you find it valuable for your personal growth its great, just saying my opinion cause i see alot of reports of low dosage and i dont think that is where its at.
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

anrchy
#11 Posted : 4/25/2013 6:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:
My personal opinion is that high or at least reasonably commited doses are the best approach to any psychedelic, dmt included.

I think if you dose too low your not really seeing fully what it has to offer. also high doses dissolve the ego more effectively.

But i wont say its bad or anything and of course if you find it valuable for your personal growth its great, just saying my opinion cause i see alot of reports of low dosage and i dont think that is where its at.

I have found both sizes beneficial in their own way. Low doses can help level you out, or get you ready for a larger dose by easing anxiety a little. I have had low doses that are just as strong in the lesson as some high doses. They also have less of a toll on your psyche, easier to integrate but seem more short term as well.

Large doses can really rock you. The integration period is longer usually, and sticks with you more permanently. These can be really deep, too much so even. More content I believe but a lot of times you dont bring back as much as you'd like. Sometimes you get nothing at all.

I think if you do only higher doses your not really seeing fully what it has to offer. High doses dissolve the ego more effectively, true, but sometimes all you need is a little window open to access what you need.
Open your Mind () Please read my DMT vaping guide () Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]