We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
iv dmt Options

jackstraw11
#1 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:37:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

if someone were to mainline it but they're having trouble breaking it down in water, would heating it a little to get it into its oily form be suitable for booting?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 3/24/2009 12:49:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

very brave.

I'd probably just make it into a form that's more water soluble. Strassman used fumerate (I think).

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 3/24/2009 1:30:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

yeah fumarate may work but...its not exactly super water soluble..but it just may work..there are some threads here about just that..and you need to be really careful about this..you dont want to fuck up injections
it's a sound

jackstraw11
#4 Posted : 3/24/2009 1:56:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i heard dissolving it in a tiny bit of vinegar then neutralizing it with a little water works...any experience?

bufoman
#5 Posted : 3/24/2009 2:03:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

You can not IV the freebase . it must be converted to a salt first. using vinegar would convert it to the acetate. SWIm would convert it to the fumerate first and then IV. There are plenty of techs on this. Trying to IV the freebase would be like trying to IV crack.... it is not gonna happen.

jackstraw11
#6 Posted : 3/24/2009 2:20:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

but will the vinegar route work?...

psychosisdoses
#7 Posted : 3/24/2009 2:44:08 AM

Derek

this is ridiculous... to be asking these questions in the way you are makes me want to say you shouldnt be using dmt at all... if you must... convert it furmate via FASA (use a damn search engine) and use some kinda filter...

may i ask the motive to inject it?

oral isnt sufficent for you? because i have had reality blow apart from oral doses my universe crumble way way wayyyyyyy effective to say the least...

have you ever even tried dmt?
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

jackstraw11
#8 Posted : 3/24/2009 6:12:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
this is ridiculous... to be asking these questions in the way you are makes me want to say you shouldnt be using dmt at all... if you must... convert it furmate via FASA (use a damn search engine) and use some kinda filter...

may i ask the motive to inject it?

oral isnt sufficent for you? because i have had reality blow apart from oral doses my universe crumble way way wayyyyyyy effective to say the least...

have you ever even tried dmt?

yeah, dude, i have...a lot. i always like to take it to the next step, though; as your personal signature so clearly states: "once youv locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..."

i have gone insane and i like it.."

LOL!

soulfood
#9 Posted : 3/24/2009 6:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

It's a much healthier way than inhaling it if you know what you're doing and you pay strong attention to dosage and don't go to crazy with it.

I just don't like IV's even when they are essential.

amor_fati
#10 Posted : 3/24/2009 7:37:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

psychosisdoses
#11 Posted : 3/24/2009 9:17:41 PM

Derek

jackstraw11 wrote:
i always like to take it to the next step, though

well to each his own... i dont like the idea of injection but its your body
i guarantee you though... with enough oral dmt and enough harmala maybe even some theobromine you could take yourself wayyyyy further then you would ever want to go... trust me
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

weissewolf
#12 Posted : 3/26/2009 2:08:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I wouldnt use needles just cause my dad always warned me about the dangers since he did alot of junk but I wouldnt judge anybody who did. In fact Im rather curious of the effects. If you do bang it you should write up a report.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

psychosisdoses
#13 Posted : 3/26/2009 2:43:12 PM

Derek

weissewolf wrote:
I wouldnt use needles just cause my dad always warned me about the dangers since he did alot of junk but I wouldnt judge anybody who did. In fact Im rather curious of the effects. If you do bang it you should write up a report.

if he lives to tell about it that is..

DMTripper
#14 Posted : 3/27/2009 12:04:33 AM

John Murdoch IV

I'd personally never inject home made stuff. Even if I made it myself. I'd only inject some laboratory stuff from a trained chemist.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

psychosisdoses
#15 Posted : 3/27/2009 12:13:36 AM

Derek

DMTripper wrote:
I'd personally never inject home made stuff. Even if I made it myself. I'd only inject some laboratory stuff from a trained chemist.

exactly

1shot2
#16 Posted : 3/27/2009 3:35:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

bufoman wrote:
You can not IV the freebase . it must be converted to a salt first. using vinegar would convert it to the acetate. SWIm would convert it to the fumerate first and then IV. There are plenty of techs on this. Trying to IV the freebase would be like trying to IV crack.... it is not gonna happen.

as a matter of fact you can iv crack,and the process involves vinegar or lemon juice.so you are wrong about crack not being iv able,many many people do it.Cracks not a cool drug but i know what im talking about,trust me.

--not saying its healthy but people can get off shooting crack with vinegar or lemon juice.personally any way to take cocaine is bad imo,but ive personally seen people do this.--

psychosisdoses
#17 Posted : 3/27/2009 4:22:24 PM

Derek

1shot2 wrote:
bufoman wrote:

as a matter of fact you can iv crack,and the process involves vinegar or lemon juice.so you are wrong about crack not being iv able,many many people do it.Cracks not a cool drug but i know what im talking about,trust me.

are you retarded?
that would be converting the freebase form to a salt.... so like he said you cant inject crack... crack is freebase cocaine and you can not inject freebase cocaine..

1shot2
#18 Posted : 3/27/2009 6:20:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if you say so.ask a few crack heads then you'll find out,and i mean experienced drug users not high school kids.

peep this out and take back the retarded comment

http://www.crack-drug-re....com/drug-rehab-news.php

WSaged
#19 Posted : 3/27/2009 7:42:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1shot2 wrote:
if you say so.ask a few crack heads then you'll find out,and i mean experienced drug users not high school kids.
peep this out and take back the retarded comment
http://www.crack-drug-re....com/drug-rehab-news.php

It might be you, who should take back his retarded comments.
You may also want to consider getting your information somewhere other than the local crackhead community...

Crack is Freebase cocaine.
It has been converted into a base by combining the normally acidic cocaine powder with baking soda, which has a fairly high (basic) pH level.
This effectively basifys the cocaine.
Making it insoluble in water & allows the user to smoke it (retch!!) without burning it, like the normally acidic cocaine powder would.
(hmm... sounds a lot like doing a Mimosa extraction, doesn't it...)

Now you've got your shitty crack, or freebase cocaine.
If you really are an asshole, you may want to shoot-up some coke, but all you've got now is freebase cocaine.
Can't shoot that, it's not water soluble.
So you take a chunk of your crack & mix it together in a spoon, with some lemon juice, or vinegar.
Both are acidic liquids with fairly low (acidic) pH levels.
When combined with the crack they will cause the freebase cocaine to convert back to its original acidic (salt) form, so it can be mixed into some water & liquefied!!
You then have to draw the liquid up into the syringe through a cotton ball, to filter out all of the basic-solids (the remnants of baking soda, the "cut", etc...), which are not soluble in the water, so they do not get injected into your vein with the now acidic & therefore water soluble cocaine.

Those experienced crackheads you been talking to may be able to show you what to do to get high, but there is a pretty good chance that they have no idea what they are actually doing, or why they are doing it, or care about either.
I think you proved that with your previous statements...

Like I said, it's the same basic concept as doing an A/B extraction tek on Mimosa to get the acidic DMT out of the bark & convert it to its freebase form, so it can be smoked.
Or, converting the freebase DMT crystals back into their acidic form so they can be digested easier, or liquefied & injected safely.

Get it now?

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

psychosisdoses
#20 Posted : 3/27/2009 9:30:32 PM

Derek

hahaha you do realize you contradicted yourself by saying oh yea people can inject freebase they just have to convert it to a salt form first.... well then you wouldnt be injecting freebase now would you...

123NEXT