We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Adding ability to see all experience reports of a single user Options

anrchy
#1 Posted : 4/8/2013 4:51:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've had this idea for quite sometime, but wanted to give it more thought before I made a proposal. I believe it would be beneficial to categorize the DMT experience reports in a different manner, and there are multiple ways of doing this and maybe some one else can come up with other methods as well. So this is what I've come up with so far.

In the actual sub forum "DMT experiences" place a drop down menu or a button, that allows one to sort threads in different ways like:

thread started by
Most replies
Date

This would allow one to see threads in order of who created them so that you could not only go through all your own old experience reports but others could as well. I sometimes like to go and read multiple reports by someone in a row, as well as reminisce with my own.

Another method could be that in your member profile all your experience reports are placed under a tab in order by date. That way you or others could goto any members (that opted to allow its view) profile and read all the reports.

I understand that you could potentially use the search to accomplish the same thing but having regular easy access to the "meat and potatoes" of DMT experiences in this manner work much better. Search is sometimes difficult to use and doesn't always bring forward everything your looking for.

So what do you guys think?
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

changalvia
#2 Posted : 4/8/2013 7:37:30 PM

eat your jungle oats

Sounds cool!

I think the option to have it or not is a must though, some people might feel weird about having their deepest moments so accessible collectively
With every great plan comes the pleasure of patience. Take a rest, and grab a suckle off the teat of life!

anrchy
#3 Posted : 4/8/2013 8:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

changalvia wrote:
Sounds cool!

I think the option to have it or not is a must though, some people might feel weird about having their deepest moments so accessible collectively

I agree but at the same time I can't help but think, if they didn't want it so accessible why would they have posted it for everyone to see in the first place...

I think it would be neat to have this function as I believe the experience reports are a big part of the experience.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

Baby Bonnie Hood
#4 Posted : 4/17/2013 9:13:06 PM

Grey jedi

I think this would be cool. I've already started placing links in my signature but unfortunatly you can't make them too long. Fortunatly I haven't written more than one experience report (yet!) Smile
My threads: Intro - DMT first time - My mushrooms

I'm not all that I can be....